Anafuse??

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    If there is 100mg laxogen and minimum 200mg 90% (-) epi we are in for a treat. The addition of HICA is great.
    I figured this would be about right. And would leave 2 grams of hica.

2. There sure isn't much talk about Anafuse, and there isn't a lot of information or chatter on other sites, except from the Strong Supplement Shop. Why isn't this being sold other places? And I'm curious why such little talk.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mountain1 View Post
    There sure isn't much talk about Anafuse, and there isn't a lot of information or chatter on other sites, except from the Strong Supplement Shop. Why isn't this being sold other places? And I'm curious why such little talk.
    Anafuse is sold exclusively through Strong Supplements, that's why you only see reviews on our site. But I can tell you as a beta tester it worked VERY well, and I didn't even know what the ingredients were when I was on it, strictly a blind test. What questions did you have?
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -
    Check out our deals at strongsupplementshop.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    Anafuse is sold exclusively through Strong Supplements, that's why you only see reviews on our site. But I can tell you as a beta tester it worked VERY well, and I didn't even know what the ingredients were when I was on it, strictly a blind test. What questions did you have?
    Are there any AM discount codes for strong supps? I would jump on anafuse if the deal were a touch better. As is, too expensive.

5. Quote Originally Posted by organometal View Post
    Are there any AM discount codes for strong supps? I would jump on anafuse if the deal were a touch better. As is, too expensive.
    not at the moment :/ sign up for our newsletter and if one pops up soon I will post it itt. You will enjoy it man. A couple of our loggers really liked it.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   

6. I pre-ordered it about a month ago. Just waiting for shipment. However, im considering of buying a second bottle before the first one ships

7. Pm me your info and I'll follow up.

8. I have been looking at anafuse for a while. I might give it a shot.

9. Yes sir. Check it out. I'll link the two logs in here tomorrow. Feedback has been great. Highly recommend

10. Anafuse on Sale Now for a Limited Time

GET 10% OFF
    USE CODE: BULKMEUP10

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/...-by-vital-labs
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!

11. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Anafuse on Sale Now for a Limited Time

GET 10% OFF
    USE CODE: BULKMEUP10

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/...-by-vital-labs
    Don't miss out. Feedback has been Amazing. Epi is great for all goals (bulk/cut/recomp)

12. I love my -(-)epi.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -

13. Hmm, I am about to get my anafuse, but want to know if stacking with SNS Xgel and alphamax be ok. I have a bottle of follidrone that I plan to run later. I was going to run that now with the Xgels, but saw anafuse and want to try it now. I am currently in PCT after running osta-shred.

14. those would be fine but what are you taking for pct? If it is additional test boosting ingredients and an ai you could hold off on alphamax for a future run or you can run it does not exceed more than 8 weeks consecutively. but yes those all stack together fine and should yield very nice results.

15. Is this like animal test?

16. I am taking Post Cycle 3X by Vita Labs along with the Alpha Max. I figure once my PCT is over, I would stack the Anafuse with DAA Max and the x-gels.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Is this like animal test?
    No sir. This is a natural anabolic that reduces/inhibits myostatin, increases protein synthesis and endurance, also helps preserve lbm if cutting.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I am taking Post Cycle 3X by Vita Labs along with the Alpha Max. I figure once my PCT is over, I would stack the Anafuse with DAA Max and the x-gels.

I would hang onto the daa later and run the x gels and anafuse together. Have you ran x gels before?

19. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Hmm, I am about to get my anafuse, but want to know if stacking with SNS Xgel and alphamax be ok. I have a bottle of follidrone that I plan to run later. I was going to run that now with the Xgels, but saw anafuse and want to try it now. I am currently in PCT after running osta-shred.
    I would leave the alphamax out due to arimistane and ArA combined would cause joint issues galore.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -

20. Hmm, yeah I ran X-gels in the past during my first follidrone trial. Odd that you say leave out the DAA till later, on the strong supp site it says you can stack them. Not trying to contradict, just want to make sure I am well informed, please clarify. I have about two weeks left on my pct of alphamax and post cycle 3x. should jump right into the anafuse cycle or wait? Sadly on this pct I feel like my gains are leaving . Of course I have to admit, I haven't been getting to the gym as often the past few weeks. So I will chalk it up to that. So, at this point, I just want clear guidance on how to run this anafuse cycle.

21. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Hmm, yeah I ran X-gels in the past during my first follidrone trial. Odd that you say leave out the DAA till later, on the strong supp site it says you can stack them. Not trying to contradict, just want to make sure I am well informed, please clarify. I have about two weeks left on my pct of alphamax and post cycle 3x. should jump right into the anafuse cycle or wait? Sadly on this pct I feel like my gains are leaving . Of course I have to admit, I haven't been getting to the gym as often the past few weeks. So I will chalk it up to that. So, at this point, I just want clear guidance on how to run this anafuse cycle.
    You start now. ArA and Anafuse make awesome additions to PCT.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -

22. you can stack daa with virtually anything it's the beauty of it. I was just saying since you were in pct you might want a break from test boosters if you were starting the cycle after you finished pct you can do a 4 week run though and then make sure you take about 4 weeks off of test boosters after 8 weeks consecutively. let us know if you have any other questions

23. Ah ok, you need myostatin for tendons, else they go brittle and snap. As do muscle fibred.

Ill pass

24. I get what you are saying, yeah I will take a few weeks off the test boosters, as well every things else, then start fresh later with anafuse and ostashred. After that, jump on folidrone and daa along with xgels.
  •