StraightUpKratom needs 5-6 experienced loggers!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. StraightUpKratom needs 5-6 experienced loggers!

StraightUpKratom is looking for 5-6 experienced Kratom users to Log And Review Our Super Red and Super Green Kratom!

If you havent yet Tried our Super Green and Super Red now Is Your Chance.
    We Need 5-6 people willing to keep a Detailed log and review of 2 Of Our Very Best Strains . SUPER RED AND SUPER GREEN

You must be in the USA and must be in a State where Kratom Is legal.
    You must update your log at least 3 times a week. The more the better.
    Things you should include.
    Dose taken, Time taken, how long before you start feeling the effects, how long the effects last and what kind of effects your experiencing..

If your interested please apply below and state if you have used kratom before and how long you've been taken it and how often do you use kratom.
    Also what is your favorite strain and why.

Thank you and lets get this party rolling!!

visit us @ https://straightupkratom.com

We are running a few specials right now so take advantage of these great deals and savings.Name:  20180524_232541.jpeg
Views: 88
Size:  42.3 KBName:  20180524_232528.jpeg
Views: 87
Size:  43.3 KB
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com
    https://straightupkratom.com

2. I would love to test and log this product. I meet all requirements and would update daily. I have tried kratom a long time ago so I am unsure of the strain I had. Sedation would be preferred as currently unable to self medicate or drink alcohol. Somewhat tense you could say.
    IG: Skraw85

“It’s easy, just pick it up”
    •   

3. I'd like to apply to test your Kratom. I live in a legal state. Been using Kratom daily since Nov. 2017. I've used 4-5 vendors. Have tried RED, GREEN, GOLD, and WHITE strains along with green extract in both powder and liquid form. My favorite strains are Maeng Da Gold (early), Green Vietnam (afternoon) and Red Elephant (night). I've also tried super maeng da, red maeng da, white maeng da, white bali, red bali, red sumatra and red kapuas. On weekdays i'll take a 5g dose right after work of green, and top off with 1.5-2.5g of red 3-4 hours later. On weekends, i'll start the day off with .5g 50x green extract with 3.5g of gold maeng da, and take 2g of green mid afternoon and another 2-3g of red at night. I have a very good gauge on dosage and how it effects my body. Dosage times are routine and I typically take my dosages 1.5-2 hours since eating. Dosages are always weighed as well.

My favorite strain out of all the colors has to be Red Elephant. Very euphoric, narcotic, opiate like effects and also a heavy hitter but not too heavy like red sumatra.

4. I'd love to log some straight up kratom. I'm somewhat of a heavy user. Been taking it for about a year and a half. Started off at 3 gram doses, usually once or twice a day. Nowadays I usually wake up and take a 5-6 gram dose of green or white, I prefer greens and maing da is usually my favorite of the greens. When I get home from work I usually take another 5-6 gram dose, sometimes one more dose late evening, sometimes not. Really just depends on my supply. I've taken the entire color spectrum, including yellows. Would love to see how yours stacks up potency wise to my other sources. Would be able to update the log daily multiple times if needed. Props to you guys for this opportunity!

5. Very good opportunity to try some amazing leaf guys.

Don't miss out!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   

6. Ive never taken Kratom before and am very interested in starting a daily log coming from a first time user. I have a completely clean system and have never used any drugs or prescription painkillers before so I may be able to offer a unique perspective for the average joe.
    Legal for Washington state residents as well.

I’m a healthy 22yo male trying to deal with shoulder pain which keeps me up at night

7. Keep em coming guys. Looking good so far. Hoping we have a big turn out!
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

8. Super Green is great to help with your aches and pains. You feel great at ease. You can get done those things that normally cause you discomfort. Not any longer.. A great day time strain that will improve your mood and make you feel amazing without the normal aches and pains. Also super green will put you in a super mood. No matter what kinda day you have had. Super green makes all your troubles seem to go away.

Super Red is similar. But super red is more of a night time strain. More sedating, stronger pain relief. You feel relaxed and stress free. Very mellow. I take the red a few hours before bed and drift off like a baby..

9. *Addition to app: super green sounds like the perfect match. CO resident so quite legal.
    IG: Skraw85

“It’s easy, just pick it up”

10. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Super Green is great to help with your aches and pains. You feel great at ease. You can get done those things that normally cause you discomfort. Not any longer.. A great day time strain that will improve your mood and make you feel amazing without the normal aches and pains. Also super green will put you in a super mood. No matter what kinda day you have had. Super green makes all your troubles seem to go away.

Super Red is similar. But super red is more of a night time strain. More sedating, stronger pain relief. You feel relaxed and stress free. Very mellow. I take the red a few hours before bed and drift off like a baby..
    Thanks! With super red do you feel residual effects of sedation in the morning? I work early in the morning and its important for me to feel clear-headed when I get my day started.

Also.. Would super green still help me fall asleep (although not as well as red)?

11. Sign me up!

Been a kratom user on and off for 5 years now. Lately I'll use a yellow/white 4 days a week for a boost late day at work. I'm in AK, a legal state. Have some green I'll use to mix up on weekends.

As noted, whites/yellows have been my jam lately. A good green imo encompasses qualities of a good red and white and I've struggled to find a quality green for some time. Beyond that, I haven't sampled a good red in a couple years. With the way things are going, I've personally struggled to find consistent kratom the past year plus, seems hit or miss. I've tried a half dozen sources and it feels like a crap shoot.

Logging 3+ times a week with doses, times, effects is no problem. Willing and ready
    BUTTCHEEKS

12. Quote Originally Posted by Curiousmonkey View Post
    Thanks! With super red do you feel residual effects of sedation in the morning? I work early in the morning and its important for me to feel clear-headed when I get my day started.

Also.. Would super green still help me fall asleep (although not as well as red)?
    Super green for me gives me a little boost at first. I feel its more of a functional strain.
    I know others who it may affect differently but i dont take it at night i think red is better.
    No you should be fine in the morning. Actually i feel better more rested even on less sleep. I believe the quality of sleep for me is better.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Sign me up!

Been a kratom user on and off for 5 years now. Lately I'll use a yellow/white 4 days a week for a boost late day at work. I'm in AK, a legal state. Have some green I'll use to mix up on weekends.

As noted, whites/yellows have been my jam lately. A good green imo encompasses qualities of a good red and white and I've struggled to find a quality green for some time. Beyond that, I haven't sampled a good red in a couple years. With the way things are going, I've personally struggled to find consistent kratom the past year plus, seems hit or miss. I've tried a half dozen sources and it feels like a crap shoot.

Logging 3+ times a week with doses, times, effects is no problem. Willing and ready
    This green will blow you away. This is no exaggeration. Its a step above what you normally consider green to feel like... Thats the best way i can put it.

14. Hey macedog I'm curious as to the "super" connotation before these red and green strains we're discussing.... is it fortified with an extract or is it just saying this stuffs badass?
    BUTTCHEEKS

15. Narconon.org: “Withdrawal effects of kratom are very similar to those of opiates like heroin or prescription painkillers.”

I don’t necessarily believe this because it came from a government website that I believe to be bought & sold by big pharma. However, it begs the question.. has anyone here experienced withdrawal symptoms from kratom?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Curiousmonkey View Post
    Narconon.org: “Withdrawal effects of kratom are very similar to those of opiates like heroin or prescription painkillers.”

I don’t necessarily believe this because it came from a government website that I believe to be bought & sold by big pharma. However, it begs the question.. has anyone here experienced withdrawal symptoms from kratom?
    I have and believe it. They are very similar to those of opiates. I have experienced those as well. It sucks. Bad. If you can keep your use to a minimum and not use it every day you could be ok. But seriously when you get to that point its pretty gnarly

17. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    I have and believe it. They are very similar to those of opiates. I have experienced those as well. It sucks. Bad. If you can keep your use to a minimum and not use it every day you could be ok. But seriously when you get to that point its pretty gnarly
    Thanks. Addiction runs in my family so I have to be careful with these kinds of things

18. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Hey macedog I'm curious as to the "super" connotation before these red and green strains we're discussing.... is it fortified with an extract or is it just saying this stuffs badass?
    No, extracts or any other products used. its just a different drying process to maximize alkaloids.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Curiousmonkey View Post
    Narconon.org: “Withdrawal effects of kratom are very similar to those of opiates like heroin or prescription painkillers.”

No i wouldnt compare it to heroin or most opiates. But Like anything if abused or taken to much for to long without a break you can build up a tolerance and/or a dependency. I suggest taken a day or two off every couple week. This will keep you from building up a tolerance. Also changing strains will also help.
    Many people i know including myself take kratom almost daily. But in moderate doses. I have no dependency and have built up no tolerance. My dose will range from4 to 6gr for the most part.
    There are times i will go a week or 2 without taking any.
  20. StraightUpKratom needs 5-6 experienced loggers!

Quote Originally Posted by Curiousmonkey View Post

Narconon is not a government website my friend. It’s a rehab developed by L. Ron Hubbard. Yes, the same L. Ron Hubbard who founded Scientology. Unless you’re a believer in Xenu, I wouldn’t trust their claims regarding kratom haha.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Narconon is not a government website my friend. It’s a rehab developed by L. Ron Hubbard. Yes, the same L. Ron Hubbard who founded Scientology. Unless you’re a believer in Xenu, I wouldn’t trust their claims regarding kratom haha.
    Would you trust the claims from a recovering drug addict that has experienced withdrawals from kratom as well as pain medicine and heroin? You dont have to. Im just trying to help anyone who has struggled there in the past to know to stay away from kratom cause i made that mistake
  22. StraightUpKratom needs 5-6 experienced loggers!

Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Would you trust the claims from a recovering drug addict that has experienced withdrawals from kratom as well as pain medicine and heroin? You dont have to. Im just trying to help anyone who has struggled there in the past to know to stay away from kratom cause i made that mistake
    You misunderstood my intentions; I’m not saying that kratom is without addictive potential, it does indeed have addictive properties and should be used cautiously and treated with respect, my point is just that I would not rely on the writings of a Scientology-based website (even a broken clock is right twice a day), and pointing out that said website isn’t a government website; it’s not even close. I would also recommend addicts avoid kratom, but let’s not be sensational about “it’s just as bad as heroin,” and lets not give Xenu any more attention.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Hahaha good catch

24. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    No i wouldnt compare it to heroin or most opiates. But Like anything if abused or taken to much for to long without a break you can build up a tolerance and/or a dependency. I suggest taken a day or two off every couple week. This will keep you from building up a tolerance. Also changing strains will also help.
    Many people i know including myself take kratom almost daily. But in moderate doses. I have no dependency and have built up no tolerance. My dose will range from4 to 6gr for the most part.
    There are times i will go a week or 2 without taking any.
    I’m going to buy the sample pack to decide what feels best. Maybe every other day

25. Quote Originally Posted by Curiousmonkey View Post
    Hahaha good catch
    I had to double-take when I read “developed by L. Ron Hubbard” lol. I think I remember reading about some SHADY (even illegal) things they (their recovery program) did, but I’d have to double check that. My point wasn’t that kratom isn’t without addictive potential, just to be clear, just that if someone believes in Xenu I tend not to trust their medical advice, you know.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any company need an experienced logger for a PH/SARM?
    By THE MONSTAR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2018, 07:59 PM
  2. StraightUpKratom needs 3 LOGGERS!
    By macedog24 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-09-2017, 09:44 PM
  3. In need of some experienced advice (M-Drol)
    By dipnick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 01:44 AM
  4. Noob Needs advice from experienced member. Plz
    By nexed23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 01:22 PM
  5. need opinions from experienced aas users
    By shredded247 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 12:18 AM