StraightUpKratom needs 5-6 experienced loggers!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Interesting reading:
    https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Stop-Nar...y/credibility/

Also, agmatine has some interesting, if preliminary, research suggesting it may be able to help reduce potential tolerance with things like kratom. Some people here on AM (myself included) are big fans of using the two together.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Would you trust the claims from a recovering drug addict that has experienced withdrawals from kratom as well as pain medicine and heroin? You dont have to. Im just trying to help anyone who has struggled there in the past to know to stay away from kratom cause i made that mistake
    Please dont come into this thread/log opp telling people to stay away from kratom.
    Kratom isnt the problem, its you..(and i mean this with no disrespect). It sounds like you have an addiction problem. You cannot replace one addiction with another no matter what it is. For most people kratom is the solution to help them kick there med or opiate addictions.
    But there is still a protocol you need to follow. Once you kick your addiction you need to keep lowering your dose until you completely stop using Kratom. But you cant expect to chase that high or replicate that same feeling from one with other and expect a different outcome. Because your gonna have to keep taking more and more and more.
    Kratom is easily managable. Most people including myself will take kratom 2 or 3 times a day. In moderate doses. And never have to up our dosage.
    But not everyone is the same, thats why i suggest changing your strains every couple weeks, or taking a day or 2 off every few weeks. This will help to keep you from building a tolerance and from having withdraws.
    I dose regularly 2 to 3 times a day. But i often go a week or more without any. And i still dose the same as when i first begun taken kratom. So if you know you have a problem weather its pills, opiates, drugs. If you know you ha e that addictive nature, you may want to proceed with caution. But remember this not only goes for kratom, if you abuse anything your gonna experience some type of problems or withdraws. Its inevitable!!
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com
    https://straightupkratom.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Please dont come into this thread/log opp telling people to stay away from kratom.
    Kratom isnt the problem, its you..(and i mean this with no disrespect). It sounds like you have an addiction problem. You cannot replace one addiction with another no matter what it is. For most people kratom is the solution to help them kick there med or opiate addictions.
    But there is still a protocol you need to follow. Once you kick your addiction you need to keep lowering your dose until you completely stop using Kratom. But you cant expect to chase that high or replicate that same feeling from one with other and expect a different outcome. Because your gonna have to keep taking more and more and more.
    Kratom is easily managable. Most people including myself will take kratom 2 or 3 times a day. In moderate doses. And never have to up our dosage.
    But not everyone is the same, thats why i suggest changing your strains every couple weeks, or taking a day or 2 off every few weeks. This will help to keep you from building a tolerance and from having withdraws.
    I dose regularly 2 to 3 times a day. But i often go a week or more without any. And i still dose the same as when i first begun taken kratom. So if you know you have a problem weather its pills, opiates, drugs. If you know you ha e that addictive nature, you may want to proceed with caution. But remember this not only goes for kratom, if you abuse anything your gonna experience some type of problems or withdraws. Its inevitable!!
    Lol that's telling me to stay away from kratom...

4. I would love to try out your Super Green stain! I would like to utilize it for afternoon time at work.

I have used a few of Straightup Kratom strains and been very impressed but have not tried your Super Green yet.

My favorite strains to use are gold Bali, green Malay and yellow MD. I have been using kratom for a few years now.

I would be able to meet the logging requirements.

5. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Interesting reading:

Also, agmatine has some interesting, if preliminary, research suggesting it may be able to help reduce potential tolerance with things like kratom. Some people here on AM (myself included) are big fans of using the two together.
    Wtf is that link? In any regard I've read about their friendship before but haven't researched myself. I'm a big fan of each however...
    BUTTCHEEKS
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Interesting reading:

Wtf is that link? In any regard I've read about their friendship before but haven't researched myself. I'm a big fan of each however...
    BUTTCHEEKS

7. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    It’s showing how “credible” they are, and why I wouldn’t rely on them as a reputable source on kratom, or anything else for that matter.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. As much as I am tempted to apply...I am more of a capsule guy. I would likely get confused and end up smoking this...

Glad to see @ELROCK applied....lots of Kratom experience there!
    @rowz4broz is no stranger to Kratom either. Where are you?

9. Fellas if you think this will cause addiction problems please do not use our products. My goal is to help others in chronic pain, to provide a product that can be used pre training so you can train at a higher level and to help those with depression. If you think you will only use Kratom to chase a "high" then we are the wrong company for you. I have seen dozens of folks get off hard drugs, manage chronic pain and treat depression using this natural leaf. Used in moderation this is a miracle product but I would hate to see guys abusing it.

You must be at least 18 years old, live in the USA and not in a banned state to apply for this logging op.

Thank you
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!

10. Long standing member here with a great reputation and knowledge.

Thanks for applying!
    Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I would love to try out your Super Green stain! I would like to utilize it for afternoon time at work.

I have used a few of Straightup Kratom strains and been very impressed but have not tried your Super Green yet.

My favorite strains to use are gold Bali, green Malay and yellow MD. I have been using kratom for a few years now.

I would be able to meet the logging requirements.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    I’m looking forward to hopefully getting some good sleep for once. I’ll be logging my experience regardless, since I’m buying sampler pack not just super green. Thanks for discount mace15

12. You will definitely enjoy the different strains. And some of the differences between them.
    It will definitely help decide which strain you prefer most.
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

13. Loggers will be announced shortly.
    Thank you everyone who has applied.

14. Congratulations to our chosen loggers.
    We would like to thank everyone who applied.

El rock
    Rascal 14
    Volvo140G
    Kaiyas daddy
    Grizzleb
    Skraw85

All loggers please make sure to include a StraightUpKratom in your thread title.
    Also, dont forget to include a td pic so others may know whos product your logging along with a link to the site .
    Thank you.

15. Thanks for the log op!
    IG: Skraw85

“It’s easy, just pick it up”

16. Interested in the logs here, and will follow each. I’ve used both from SUK and I love the Super Green.

17. i missed this would have loved to log!

I will be following along

18. Thank you for this opportunity, looking forward to doing my first log on AM!

19. Thank you macedog for the opportunity. Looking forward to trying and logging your products.

20. Hell yeah!
    BUTTCHEEKS

21. Thanks for the opportunity! Looking forward to this!

22. If alright, i will start tagging people when we run sales and log ops..
    If you like This idea. Please add your name
    Below. Thanks.
    I wanna make sure everyone knows when we are running a great sale or offering log opportunities.

23. ELROCK
  24. StraightUpKratom needs 5-6 experienced loggers!

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    If alright, i will start tagging people when we run sales and log ops..
    If you like This idea. Please add your name
    Below. Thanks.
    I wanna make sure everyone knows when we are running a great sale or offering log opportunities.
    Sign me up. SkRaw85
    IG: Skraw85

“It’s easy, just pick it up”

25. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Congratulations to our chosen loggers.
    We would like to thank everyone who applied.

El rock
    Rascal 14
    Volvo140G
    Kaiyas daddy
    Grizzleb
    Skraw85

All loggers please make sure to include a StraightUpKratom in your thread title.
    Also, dont forget to include a td pic so others may know whos product your logging along with a link to the site .
    Thank you.
    These will all ship today!

Thanks!
    Visit straightupkratom.com for the finest Kratom in the USA
    Coupon code straightup10 for 10% off!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any company need an experienced logger for a PH/SARM?
    By THE MONSTAR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2018, 07:59 PM
  2. StraightUpKratom needs 3 LOGGERS!
    By macedog24 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-09-2017, 09:44 PM
  3. In need of some experienced advice (M-Drol)
    By dipnick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 01:44 AM
  4. Noob Needs advice from experienced member. Plz
    By nexed23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 01:22 PM
  5. need opinions from experienced aas users
    By shredded247 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 12:18 AM