H drol and......

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Going to run H drol stacked with either winztrol, furazadrol/winadrol, or some type of "tren" compound. Looking to cut up or get a more hardened look. Any suggestions. i've searched the forum so don't give me the usual :gotsearch stuff. I was reading that most are classified as class 1 or class 2. class 1 binds to androgen receptors and class 2 to other parts. Therefore better to stack a class 1 with class 2. this would leave me with h drol (type 2) and whatever tren (type 1) i decide. Still, i've read good stuff about h drol and furazan type stuff. anymore insight? and also, i know everyone is tired or hearing tren b/c its not even close to being tren but i'm just refering to some of these compounds that use some sort of the word "tren" in their name

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not sold on furazadrol stuff, I think it's overpriced and you need to run too much of it to get results

I think H-drol would go great stacked with a Tren derivative. H-drol stacks with basically anything, and some kind of tren will give you great strength and hardness.

redd26

redd26

Awards
I've never tried Furaz. But I'm pretty sure that Epi is a class 1 also. I'm planning on a Hdrol/epi cycle soon. I know they are both methylated, but i like the lean dry gains from both compunds, with minimal sides.

Big Asian did a good log of this stack you should check it out.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried Furaz. But I'm pretty sure that Epi is a class 1 also. I'm planning on a Hdrol/epi cycle soon. I know they are both methylated, but i like the lean dry gains from both compunds, with minimal sides.

Big Asian did a good log of this stack you should check it out.
yeah, i actually have a bottle of epistane but after reading all the problems with hairloss (i'm already having my own issues) decided to hold on to it. so that's why i'm thinking about either one of these two

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
as i was writing the above, realized i didn't do my homework on "tren" and hairloss. looks like these tren compounds have some issues. if anyone else has some input, let me know. if not, looks like i have my answer.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
as i was writing the above, realized i didn't do my homework on "tren" and hairloss. looks like these tren compounds have some issues. if anyone else has some input, let me know. if not, looks like i have my answer.
stack it with trenadrol. someone much wiser than me suggested that. he suggested using trenadrol at only 6mgs (2 caps a day) since that would be my first time using it. looks like that should be an awesome stack. gonna run that in april 09 after i fully recover from surgery.

novamanms

Awards
stack it with trenadrol. someone much wiser than me suggested that. he suggested using trenadrol at only 6mgs (2 caps a day) since that would be my first time using it. looks like that should be an awesome stack. gonna run that in april 09 after i fully recover from surgery.
But like the OP said, this would effect his pre-existing hairloss problem.

What about a very, very small pulse of epi/havoc and 11-oxo to stack?

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
But like the OP said, this would effect his pre-existing hairloss problem.

What about a very, very small pulse of epi/havoc and 11-oxo to stack?
what is the smallest epi pulse that would still be effective? and how would you stack with 11-oxo. maybe i should search pulsing tren.......

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
If you run it with Tren watch the blood pressure also. I like the stack with Furazadrol:thumbsup:
i'm starting to lean towards this anyhow, this would lean and tighten me up right? furazadrol isn't in stock but winadrol i can get my hands on. same with juggernaut's winztrol....which between these two would best help me in my goals?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm starting to lean towards this anyhow, this would lean and tighten me up right? furazadrol isn't in stock but winadrol i can get my hands on. same with juggernaut's winztrol....which between these two would best help me in my goals?
If looking for strength go with the Tren if you looking for the cut go with Furaz or Winz:thumbsup:

KBweight

Awards
If you have hairloss issues just go get prescription for propecia or better the generic version Fenastride 5mg. Its realativly a benign drug that works to prevent testosterone converting to Di-hydrogen testosterone which attacks the hair folicle.

Use it and you wont lose it.

taze13

Awards
If you have hairloss issues just go get prescription for propecia or better the generic version Fenastride 5mg. Its realativly a benign drug that works to prevent testosterone converting to Di-hydrogen testosterone which attacks the hair folicle.

Use it and you wont lose it.
Thread is 2 years old.