"Candy" Stash! Please Help!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Hi, everyone...I'm back...

First, let me thank everyone for the help I have received previously. I have done a couple of PH/PS cycles before (SD-PP-PRO, EPI-ORIGINAL HALODROL) and the results were OK, especially the first one). I have a box full of goodies and would love some help in creating a 8-12 week mega-cycle to last through the upcoming FOOTBALL season, as I still "dress" on Game Day, whether I'm watching the game at the stadium, sports bar, or at home. I am an ex-practice squad tight end for the Eagles and I'm trying to blow up a bit more. I am 6'3", 323 lbs and trying to gain a bit more before making my first attempt at a cut. I want to remain well over 300 lbs because I do security work (currently applying for my 235) and I bounce sometimes at Center City nightclubs. i would just like more defined muscle. So, with you guys' help, I would like a program to use what I currently possess. Here is what I have on hand:

3/4 bottle of AX Superdrol

3/4 bottle of AX PheraPlex

3 full, unopened bottles of Generic Labz X-Mass

3/4 bottle of GL Mega-TRN

1 almost full bottle of GL Mega-ZOL

1 bottle of AX Prostanozol

1 1/2 bottles of IBE Epistane

2 unopened bottles of PPL Pro-Magnon 25

1 bottle of Gaspari Nutrition CytoLean

1 bottle of Redline Redgels

Also, I'm curious about trying MMV2 and perhaps I Force Nutrition Methadrol, but I want to use some of the stock I have first. Any and all help is welcome. Poopy? Thundergod? TripDog? Let the flame-throwing begin! Thank you all in advance...

Oh, by the way, I don't know if this makes a difference, but I'll be 41 next month (don't look my age), 19% BF.

I'm also prepared to use ancillaries like Cycle Support, Post Cycle Support, aPCT, DTHC and anything else you guys deem necessary. Oh, by the way, in my previous two cycles I found I had to take a bit more than the recommended dosage to get results, probably because of my size.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well i'll spare you the usual warnings about having such a long and heavy oral cycle and assume you are very aware of the health risk associated with long term use of 17a methylated steroids.

that said and assuming your body size requires some real doses, i'll have a stab at it

Phera Plex 30/30/30
Epistane ___/__/30/40/50/50
Superdrol __/__/__/__/__/10/20/30

If i had to run a mega cycle i'd do it like that. I don't like the idea of running 3 compounds simultaneously, I think your body gets dulled by each compound and it's best to move onto something fresh.

My reasoning here was Phera for initial explosive gains, Epistane as the center of the cycle to keep gains coming strong yet lean, and Superdrol to squeeze out as much extra strength and lbm in the last few weeks as possible.

Course, I don't think i'd ever run orals like this, and I would advise you to look into injectables, they'd make for a much safer 8-12 week cycle than you can do with orals. Maybe you're trying to play it legal?

Other options would be something like, Running the X-mass as your base and pulsing SD or Mega-TRN on lifting days, but I might get worried about progestin activity on that.

I think cycle support with a 2 week preload would be really important, and a really strong PCT.
What were you planning for PCT? I would spare no expense after all this stuff...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
To be honest with you, I've never done any injectables. Not that I'm scared of needles or anything, but 1)I don't have any experience, 2) I wouldn't know where to buy them (it's kinda dangerous to walk up to somebody at the gym and say, "Hey, got any test?") and 3) I'm scared of wasting my hard-earned money on FAKES.

As far as Cycle Support, I figured a two-week pre-load would be in order, so I'm not starting this right away, probably right after my birthday (Aug. 18). My GF is helping my to get all the support supps I'll need as my present.

As far as PCT, I'm not too sure how to approach this (which is probably why I lost a lot of my gains from my first two cycles), but I was thinking aPCT, Lean Xtreme, Post Cycle Therapy, Diesel Test Harcore, Fenugreek and maybe Retain 2 and possibly Toremifene (can you say Research Chemicals?). But I'll need dosing help for that, as I don't want to make the same mistake I made before.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The SERM is the most important part of PCT.

Toremifene is ~120/90/60/60 but people like to change it up so that it's 120-180 for the first few days, then 90 for two weeks, and then 60 for the last week and a half. Real quick to look up dosing on that stuff though.

I only mention injectables because you can dose much higher and longer and still be safer so they're way better but I run designers myself due to availability.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're going to run a heavy cycle you will need a SERM IMO.

If you're looking for all out size I would suggest using the X Mass as your base supplement. You will definitely have water retention from X Mass so stacking it with something "dry" will make for a nice cycle. Epistane or Pro Mag should stack quite nicely IMO. This is not a conventional suggestion or stack that you see often, but as a big Philly fan I would not steer you wrong ;)

I see what unrealmachine was going for, but I don't like a methyl cycle that is that long (amongst other things). With the cycle that I mentioned you could probably go as long as six weeks as long as you don't go overboard with the X Mass. That **** will shut you down hard, especially if it's at a higher dose than necessary.

Xmass wk 1-4 or 1-5
Epi or Pro Mag wk 2-5

I'm not sure what to suggest for doses though b/c you're a big dude with a few cycles under your belt. I always suggest starting at a minimum and slowly upping over time.

As far as support supps go, you could even pre-load hawthorne berry and then start your Cycle Support with your cycle. If water retention becomes too much of an issue you could either cut back on the X Mass or toss in something like ALRI Restore, which should help with any prolactin sides that might be experienced.

Again, for PCT I will suggest getting a SERM if you can. I belive Toremifene is currently the most preferred. If something is holding you back from getting a SERM I would suggest checking out this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/96169-otc-pct-guide.html

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that. What do you think about the rest of my PCT? I'm just trying to get all my bases covered before I start. Also, if you were running the X-Mass stack you mentioned, what would be the dosage of that, as well as the pulsing of the SD or Mega-TRN? I plan on working out 5 days a week, Monday-Friday. Also, it's gonna be challenging because I work the graveyard shift (11pm-7am), so I eat most of my meals during the day, waking up every three hours or so to eat 'cuz it's hard to get the meals in at work.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people go overboard with X Mass IMO. I speculate it's likely due to a long half life. My guess is that people up it after the first week b/c they think they're not getting results from say 40mg per day. I haven't used it yet, but I do have some in my stash for this winter's bulk. I'll probably run it at 40mg - 80mg and stack it with some HDrol or Epi :D (there were reports of guys getting results from 25mg of Max LMG...probably newbs though).

I don't think I would use Superdrol with a progestin. While superdrol is an androstane, I believe it might have some sort of anti-prolactin properties (it could also just as easily have anti-e properties too though). This could be one of the reasons that so many people experienced gyno after superdrol cycles...prolactin rebound. I believe USP Powerfull is another product that helps lower prolactin, as well as the ARLI Restore that mentioned above. Mega TRN is also a prgestin. I just don't like the idea of stacking two progestins, although I'm sure many have done it in the past.

You have soooo many goodies to choose from that you the possiblities are endless. I prefer to use only one or two at a time , but that's just me.

PCT -
You have a good idea of what products you need for pct, just have a read through that thread that I posted. More or less, you may or may not want to add an aromatase inhibitor early on into your pct. This varies based on what cycle you run though...some don't like anti-e's in pct at all though...

More or less you'll do something like this for pct:

SERM, if possible, for about four weeks +/-
POST Cycle Support 2 am and 2 pm for four weeks
Cort Blocker introduced anytime around day 7-14 (not necessary though)
Aromatase Inhibitor anytime from day 21 or later (depending on the cycle it might be sooner or later IMO)
Cycle Support can be continued throughout pct at one to two scoops per day

Last edited:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Stxnas...what's up, yo? I actually purchased the X-Mass from you awhile back. How the hell are ya? I see your point with the shorter cycle--get in, shoot, and get out--but I really want to get the dosage down before I start. I would probably undertake that cycle first, then after PCT and a layoff try the cycle that Unrealmachine suggested. I have the rest of my life to do this, but I'm just itching to get it all set up. Any and all help is greatly appreciated...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
No worries...I play neither organized football nor basketball anymore, so I'm good. And, as you know...41 years old in professional sports makes me pretty much a dinosaur. So let's get the dosages down. For the X-Mass, I was thinking...

40/40/80/80/120/80

And maybe the dosage recommended on the bottle for Pro-Magnon, what do you suggest if I use Epi? Also, how would you take them (what times of day, etc.), keeping in mind that i work at night?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would try something like:
Xmass - 40/80/80/80/120 (I would probably do 40/40/80/80, but you already said that you usually need more...and I seem to respond quite well to everything that I've tried).

Hmm...I'm somewhat torn as to when to throw in the dry anabolic. If it were my cycle I would want to continue to run the dry active one week after quitting the "wet" active. This should help alleviate some of the water retention and maybe even help avoid some fat gain. The only catch is that I don't typically suggest methyls for longer than four weeks. Epi seems to be okay for five weeks though. I've never seen any bloodwork for Pro Mag though, so I'm not sure about that one. Yes, I know it it's similar to Halo in regards to structure, but I don't want to assume since I'm not sure :thumbsup:

I've seen Epi ran at doses as high as 60-80mg...I would try 30-40mg first while stacking though. Again, I like to start low and bump up if necessary.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll try exactly that unless someone comes up with something more, um, enticing. At what times of day woudl you take these compounds? I'm considering taking the X-Mass in the morning right before my workout (or an hour berorehand), and taking the Epi right after my workout or about an hour or so after. And what would be the right times to take them on off days (Sat/Sun)? Sorry to be a pain, but I'd rather have full knowledge before I jump in.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have the right idea as to when to dose the two in relation to your workouts.

Just try and keep the doses spread out evenly, which will help keep levels from bouncing up and down. IE, if taken in two doses, then take a dose every 12 hours...if taken in three doses, then take a dose every 8 hours.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
I am running trenadrol and havoc currently with Bulk tabs.....

first time I have ever ran PH's I usually run "real" gear soooooo......

I weigh 260

I run the epi at 60 mg
tren at 60
and double the bulk tabs (2)

epi has a 6 hr half life so I take 5 at one time 3 hrs B4 WO w/ 2 Tren and 1 Bulk tab....

then 1 hr B4 WO I pop another Tren and another Bulk Tab......

So my point is you weigh 63 more pounds than I do so keep that in mind when dosing.........

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Wow! That's an interesting way to get the dosage in. How's that working for you? So how would you recommend dosing the X-Mass and Epi? Based on your schedule, I was guessing something like: 80 mg 3 hrs pre-w/o, and either 40-50 mg Epi after (at least for the first week). Suggestions?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you said you work midnight shift and workout afterwards in the morning? how long after workout do you go to sleep?

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Wow! That's an interesting way to get the dosage in. How's that working for you? So how would you recommend dosing the X-Mass and Epi? Based on your schedule, I was guessing something like: 80 mg 3 hrs pre-w/o, and either 40-50 mg Epi after (at least for the first week). Suggestions?
I dose this just like I dose Dbol, I do all my dosing off of known or suspected half life times...... The 60 mg 3 hr B4 is working great I want the big hit...... My point is this as far as the epi is concerned, If you run 80 mg of EPI I am suggesting that you take all 80 at one time, or 7 then 1 PWO...... as far as the X-mass, I don't know anything about it?? What is it?? But I would probably take all of that about 1 hr later than the Epi.... Do you know what the half life time of X-mass is???

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I dose this just like I dose Dbol, I do all my dosing off of known or suspected half life times...... The 60 mg 3 hr B4 is working great I want the big hit...... My point is this as far as the epi is concerned, If you run 80 mg of EPI I am suggesting that you take all 80 at one time, or 7 then 1 PWO...... as far as the X-mass, I don't know anything about it?? What is it?? But I would probably take all of that about 1 hr later than the Epi.... Do you know what the half life time of X-mass is???
X-Mass is simiar (or probably the same) as Max LMG. I have no idea what the half-lfie is, or even what a half-life is, I guess i'm not all that smart when it comes to things like that.:lol: So, based on your suggestions, I would take 7 of the Epi 3 hrs pre-workout, and then all of the X-Mass (a very wet compound and a progestin) an hour later? Hmm....sounds like it could work...shutdown, here I come! I'll make sure I have some Restore on hand, as was previously suggested to me. Also, some Rize 2, since I only have 3 caps of the original Aspire 36 left. Still got to "tagg the hoes!"

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
you said you work midnight shift and workout afterwards in the morning? how long after workout do you go to sleep?
I usually fall asleep after returning home at about 9:30, eating a good breakfast, checking my e-mails and such, waking up every few hours to eat. It's difficult at times, but it tends to work. It works better on Saturday night and Sunday night when I'm off. I absolutely refuse to work on Sundays, because I'm either spending it with my teenage son or, if it's FOOTBALL season, I'm going to the Eagles games (home and away), in full uniform (no pads!).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was asking about the sleep cause that is when your body does the most natural testosterone creation. so dosing like you are saying (pretty close to bedtime) will likely shut you down very hard and fast. ah well, its life :)

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yikes! Any alternative suggestions?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, really with x-mass odds are you will be shut down hard and fast anyhow, so it doesn't matter as much. if you were just taking the epi, maybe it would matter

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
OK....so just asking, what else would go well with the Epi for the mass stack (I guess it would have to be a "wet" compound since Epi is dry)? If you read from the beginning I have an amalgamation of anabolics (say that ten times fast!).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothings wrong with the xmass, i'm sure there are a bunch of people here (me included) who'd be willing to trade something for it. I have 2 bottles of revolt here for when I decide to do a hefty bulk. Just for a lot of guys it is near total shutdown in the first week. Some it isnt. Other than that, the next best "pack on bulk" would be the phera. Its shutdown potential is a bit lower, but still varies person to person. since you've already run it, you should know how it hits you

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and I still have 3/4 of a bottle of Phera-Plex. It blew me up like a motherf*cker! I mean, my chest (easily my best bodypart) was INSANE. I had women walking by trying to touch it and all kinds of s h i t. Oh, the memories....however, the competitive (read: STUPID) side of me is leaning toward sticking with the X-Mass and saving the Phera for another cycle. I still have a couple of weeks to decide though. I am loading up ordering the Rize 2, though; no sense in looking good if you can't GET IT UP!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!:lol::burg::burg::eek::nono::twisted:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I am running trenadrol and havoc currently with Bulk tabs.....

first time I have ever ran PH's I usually run "real" gear soooooo......

I weigh 260

I run the epi at 60 mg
tren at 60
and double the bulk tabs (2)

epi has a 6 hr half life so I take 5 at one time 3 hrs B4 WO w/ 2 Tren and 1 Bulk tab....

then 1 hr B4 WO I pop another Tren and another Bulk Tab......

So my point is you weigh 63 more pounds than I do so keep that in mind when dosing.........
By the way, Heavies, how's this stack working out for you? I may try this at a later date...please keep us posted....

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
By the way, Heavies, how's this stack working out for you? I may try this at a later date...please keep us posted....
GO to my log in the IGF/GH section bro and judge for yourself...... lets just say that heavies has left the building I upped it to 80 mgs today....

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I'm...speechless. Damn good log, epecially with all the F-BOMBS!!!! Hahahahaha!!!! I LOVE it!! I might have to bite (copy) that shake, because I will never get my BF down enough to stand on anybody's stage. I'd be happy with 10-12%, cuz I eat too much of the wrong s h i t. Your log is very impressive. I'm ordering the Cycle Support next week for a two-week pre-load (I'm gonna need it with all the stuff I'll be taking). I'm still deciding whether to do Epi or Pro-Magnon 25 with the X-Mass, but I'm leaning towards the Epi.

Oh, well....'til next time (to quote Gregg Valentino), FVCK OFF!:FUfinger:

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
I'm...speechless. Damn good log, epecially with all the F-BOMBS!!!! Hahahahaha!!!! I LOVE it!! I might have to bite (copy) that shake, because I will never get my BF down enough to stand on anybody's stage. I'd be happy with 10-12%, cuz I eat too much of the wrong s h i t. Your log is very impressive. I'm ordering the Cycle Support next week for a two-week pre-load (I'm gonna need it with all the stuff I'll be taking). I'm still deciding whether to do Epi or Pro-Magnon 25 with the X-Mass, but I'm leaning towards the Epi.

Oh, well....'til next time (to quote Gregg Valentino), FVCK OFF!:FUfinger:
thanx....... run that fcking Epi bro.............

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Will do!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
put all those candies in a big bowl and pick about 6 of them with your eyes closed and thats what you take for the day.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
unreal........ when do you think the law of diminishing gains will com into effect, it is a 10 week oral cycle.....

somewhere after week 8 i think the compounds will be kind of useless and gains will stop coming..

i woul think running the 2 heaviest in the begining and the weaker towards the end (epi) so you dont waste any of the compound.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
put all those candies in a big bowl and pick about 6 of them with your eyes closed and thats what you take for the day.
LMFAO!!!! I thought about doing just that! But my liver will never speak to me again!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
unreal........ when do you think the law of diminishing gains will com into effect, it is a 10 week oral cycle.....

somewhere after week 8 i think the compounds will be kind of useless and gains will stop coming..

i woul think running the 2 heaviest in the begining and the weaker towards the end (epi) so you dont waste any of the compound.
Would you care to give an example of this? I'm always open to suggestions...thanx...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had 2 friends run an X-Mass/Phera (clone)/Superdrol(clone) cycle and love it. One gained 22lbs (I know 100% wasn't ready for PH/PS) and the other 16lbs.

Here's how it was ran.

Week 1: 2 X-Mass/15mg Phera
Week 2: 2 X-Mass/30mg Phera
Week 3: 2 X-Mass/30mg Phera/ 10mg superdrol
Week 4: 3 X-Mass/20mg Superdrol
Week 5: 3 X-Mass/20-30mg Superdrol
-I think he did 30 the last few days to make everything end at the same time.

Both lost a few lbs in PCT because X-Mass is soooooo wet. Use some prolactin agents and an AI for sure.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I had 2 friends run an X-Mass/Phera (clone)/Superdrol(clone) cycle and love it. One gained 22lbs (I know 100% wasn't ready for PH/PS) and the other 16lbs.

Here's how it was ran.

Week 1: 2 X-Mass/15mg Phera
Week 2: 2 X-Mass/30mg Phera
Week 3: 2 X-Mass/30mg Phera/ 10mg superdrol
Week 4: 3 X-Mass/20mg Superdrol
Week 5: 3 X-Mass/20-30mg Superdrol
-I think he did 30 the last few days to make everything end at the same time.

Both lost a few lbs in PCT because X-Mass is soooooo wet. Use some prolactin agents and an AI for sure.
Prolactin agents like Restore? Or what else? And what kind of AI would you suggest? I'm also considering using Dermacrine as a base for this stack...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Prolactin protection like p5p or cabergoline. AI like letro or adex.
I have no idea what p5p is. Could you please elaborate? And where to get it? Or adex. I know what Letrozole is, you can get that and cabergoline if you do enough, ahem, RESEARCH (get the hint?). Anything over-the-counter you'd recommend? I don't mean to be a pain -in -the-ass, but this is a SERIOUS stack I'm planning to undertake and I want to be TOTALLY prepared before I start, PCT included. Thanks so much for your help...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
p5p is a form of b6 that doesn't cause negative side effects like pyridoxine hcl does. you can get it in most vitamin shops

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
p5p is a form of b6 that doesn't cause negative side effects like pyridoxine hcl does. you can get it in most vitamin shops
Thanx for that information, I'll definitely look into that. But what the hell is adex?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
arimidex, another one of the prescription AIs like letrozole. just different sides, effectiveness, etc