What non-methyl PH to take with Finasteride

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
It would be interesting to know for all of us concerned about hairloss and taking a 5ar-inhibitor like Propecia (finasteride) or dutasteride which non-methyl PHs works well with Finasteride (or any other compound that inhibits 5ar to blocking Testosterone->DHT conversion).

DHT isn't the only but is the main culprit of MPB. Testosterone converts to DHT via 5ar enzyme, so blocking 5ar reduces Test->DHT conversion and helps reduce hairloss

Obviously 5ar-inhibitor dont works with PHs that already are 5ar-reduced. So i'm searching for non-5ar-reduced PHs to take with finasteride.

But when 5ar-reduced, some compounds are worse for hairloss than when non-reduced (Deca,...).

I know the safest PH for hair is HDrol (i used it with finasteride with very good gains and no hairloss), but HD its methylated, and i dont want dosing it too high to elude liver problems, thats why i'm searchig for a non-methyled PH to stack with HDrol + Finasteride and get more muscle gains without hairloss and without stressing liver too much.

There is various non-methyl PHs (bold, tren-clones, orastan/furazadrol, propadrol,...) but the question is: which of that PHs are safe for hair when taking finasteride?

Tren PHs are Nandrolone-derivatives (19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione or estra-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione) which is mild for hair when 5a-reduced, BUT if you're using finasteride then it converts to a more androgenic compound that is worse for hair. So maybe 19Nor PHs + Finasteride would not be a good idea.

So i think the only options of non-methyl PHs to stack with finateride are Furazadrol and Bold.:

* Furazadrol/Orastan-A (PH to miotolan) is yet 5a-reduced, so finasteride dont affect it, and i think its low androgenic (don't know for sure)
Bodybuilding.com - Big Cat - In Depth Miotolan Profile!

That difference is the only one I can realistically see, with regards to Miotolan and Winstrol, because their anabolic and androgenic properties are basically the same, as is their ability to bind to the androgen receptor (low).

As with other DHT derivatives, Miotolan isn't estrogenic or progestenic in any way and doesn't aromatize. You'll only have to worry about the usual DHT-produced side effects from it (acne, hair loss, etc.)
TESTOSTERONE NATION - The New Steroid Underground

So it that's true, miotolan (furazabol) AR-affinity is low, but its DHT-related, so hairloss is can occur easily if you're prone to MPB...

BUT... in other sites it says Fura its mild for hair:
It is only mildly androgenic, and as a result is much less likely to produce or aggravate side effects like acne, body/facial hair growth, prostate enlargement, or male pattern hair loss ...
... Furazabol and our new Furaguno seem to share some beneficial traits, including a high ratio of anabolic to androgenic effect. The overall mass gains noticed should be mild but “quality”, with minimal androgenic side effects.
Llewellyn on Steroids #2 - Designer Steroids from Japan

So now i'm really confused with fura :confused:

Anyone can clarify if furazadrol its high androgenic and has a high affinity to AR or not?

* 1,AD (Bold). Its the other option. Its a PH to Boldenone (Equipoise). I've read that EQ is one of the few that is not DHT derived, is low androgenic, and Boldenone does reduce to a more potent androgen dihydroboldenone (DHB) via the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, so Bold + Finasteride could be a good stack.
Boldenone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What do you think is the best option to stack with finasteride: Furazadrol or Bold?