Test E Question?

texzen123

Awards
Sorry, I posted this in "Transdermals" but I can't get any replies... anyone???
In need of wisdom..
From the forum I have learned that Test Base is best for Transdermals due to its chemical weight. However all I can come across is Test E in powder form. I've "googled" till i'm retarded and can't find anything in the forums regarding powder. Can Test E Powder be made to effectively permeate the skin with its weight in cojunction w/ plo gel? Or should I just wait for Test Base with it's lower weight?
Thanks for any insight!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In need of wisdom..
From the forum I have learned that Test Base is best for Transdermals due to its chemical weight. However all I can come across is Test E in powder form. I've "googled" till i'm retarded and can't find anything in the forums regarding powder. Can Test E Powder be made to effectively permeate the skin with its weight in cojunction w/ plo gel? Or should I just wait for Test Base with it's lower weight?
Thanks for any insight!
No, the extremely long Ester makes the weight not permeable. And Test E isnt really powder it is more of a syrup/gel almost.

Adams

texzen123

Awards
Thanks man, that's what I needed to hear!
:thumbsup:

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
In need of wisdom..
Thanks for any insight!
you could do a ester wash but if you can find bulk test E powder then it shouldnt be hard to find test base mix to replace it. just brewed some yesterday using Penetrate with 10% DMSO added so we shall see how it turns out.