Anavar vs. superdrol

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
I have experienced dibilitating pumps from superdrol, to the point where I could not walk a block without stopping to rest my legs (primarily tibialis anterior). I want to start running some anavar but have heard that it also may cause similar issues. I have never used anavar, so please excuse my ignorance.

Discuss.

Thanks for any input guys.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
No you wont get pumps like that from Var.

At least I never did.

Bad news is, you wont get much in the way of gains either, lol!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Taurine for SD pumps. It's a must have in my opinion! 2g pre W/O, 2g post W/O. Start with that dood and adjust accordingly.

Sorry, no Anavar input...not experienced w/it!

-Papa!-

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions guys. Anavar is an interesting anabolic in that users report its effects drastically differ qualitatively and quantitatively speaking.

I suspect this inconsistency is due to widespread counterfeiting and anabolics being sold as anavar which are in reality something else.

Essentially, I wanted to kick-start my test cyp and primo cycle with some anavar, however I may opt to instead use superdrol at a conservative dosage (20 mg/day) due to the extreme cost of anavar and questionable efficacy.

Sounds good?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Var's seemingly impossible to find legit versions of. And expensive as hell. Someone should release: 17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androst-3,17b-diol

It would become the best selling PH of all time...

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Var's seemingly impossible to find legit versions of. And expensive as hell. Someone should release: 17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androst-3,17b-diol

It would become the best selling PH of all time...
I'm assuming that's the methylated version of Var. ??

Excuse my ignorance, but what are the benefits of Var? Strength? Lean mass? etc?:)

Thanks!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength, leanness, vascularity and burns abdominal/VAT like no body's business.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
anavar is way different from superdrol, and I don't think either makes a good kickstart if it's a bulk cycle. Maybe for a strength cycle...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming that's the methylated version of Var. ??

Excuse my ignorance, but what are the benefits of Var? Strength? Lean mass? etc?:)

Thanks!
No, actually it'd be a diol prohormone to Anavar. I'm suprised no companies attempted to sell it unless raws aren't available.

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
Var's seemingly impossible to find legit versions of. And expensive as hell.

Very true. I have quite a few suppliers that I trust, but then again, you can never be sure until you try it or get it tested somehow.

Three people I know have tried it and each one reported varying effects.

Person 1 = no gain in weight, slight increase in strength, extreme hairloss (NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN).
Person 2 = put on 12 lbs, strength (Perhaps the anavar was really dbol?)
person 3 = Great strength, cutting effects, hairloss

So, i am sure many anabolic users are in fact ingesting tabs of hormones sold as var, while perhaps something else. Granted this is a small sample to make judegements on.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Very true. I have quite a few suppliers that I trust, but then again, you can never be sure until you try it or get it tested somehow.

Three people I know have tried it and each one reported varying effects.

Person 1 = no gain in weight, slight increase in strength, extreme hairloss (NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN).
Person 2 = put on 12 lbs, strength (Perhaps the anavar was really dbol?)
person 3 = Great strength, cutting effects, hairloss

So, i am sure many anabolic users are in fact ingesting tabs of hormones sold as var, while perhaps something else. Granted this is a small sample to make judegements on.
There's an article in this month's MD where they lab tested a bunch of different AAS. 60-70% were bunk. Most of the bunk stuff was actually plain methyltest instead of what it was suspposed to be.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's an article in this month's MD where they lab tested a bunch of different AAS. 60-70% were bunk. Most of the bunk stuff was actually plain methyltest instead of what it was suspposed to be.
A lot of M1T was back in the day as well. Even the good stuff that I had certs for was like 90% M1T and 10% MT

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legitimate Anavar is a very subtle mistress; she will not rock your world at first, but nor will she leave you with nothing after. Anavar is like that wonderful, unassuming female you meet every so often: She doesn't appear to be overly fantastic, but get her clothes off and you'd be amazed. Plus, she stays around to cook!

SuperDrol is more like the whore you picked up at the strip-club: Cheap, dirty, and explosive. When you're with her, it's the time of your life, but when she leaves she usually leaves you feeling broke, tattered, and less of a man.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legitimate Anavar is a very subtle mistress; she will not rock your world at first, but nor will she leave you with nothing after. Anavar is like that wonderful, unassuming female you meet every so often: She doesn't appear to be overly fantastic, but get her clothes off and you'd be amazed. Plus, she stays around to cook!

SuperDrol is more like the whore you picked up at the strip-club: Cheap, dirty, and explosive. When you're with her, it's the time of your life, but when she leaves she usually leaves you feeling broke, tattered, and less of a man.

That was awesome..Very well said...

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards

WOW. That has to be one of the most witty and well articulated posts I have ever read. I was literally laughing out loud.

As entertaining as it was, it did resurface old memories of my affair with Superdrol. Hell, did she give me a ride.

From here on forth I shall make it my mission to find real Anavar (aka. the Cinderella of anabolics...wow that sounded so gay).

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

I just got a BoNeR!!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established

lmao i love it :icon_lol:

a diol to anavar would be expensive to make and sell. estimated ballpark figure of $150-200+ for a decent length and semi-decent dosage.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW. That has to be one of the most witty and well articulated posts I have ever read. I was literally laughing out loud.

As entertaining as it was, it did resurface old memories of my affair with Superdrol. Hell, did she give me a ride.

From here on forth I shall make it my mission to find real Anavar (aka. the Cinderella of anabolics...wow that sounded so gay).
I just got a BoNeR!!
lmao i love it

a diol to anavar would be expensive to make and sell. estimated ballpark figure of $150-200+ for a decent length and semi-decent dosage.
Haha, here to please.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

hahahahhahahaha soooooooooo true

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think if you were to run SD as a kickstart, you may try 10/10/10

it's really strong shutdown with SD, i've noticed that much, i'm on day 10 and the shrinkage isn't worrysome but it's a lot more than i noticed on other compounds.

Superdrol has been so good for me though, this isn't a dirty whore, this is the kind of chick i'd marry! I'm on day 10, up 10 pounds, strength has been insane, and no negative sides... no back pumps no acne no lethargy, nothin. I love this sh1t...

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards

it's really strong shutdown with SD, i've noticed that much, i'm on day 10 and the shrinkage isn't worrysome but it's a lot more than i noticed on other compounds.

Superdrol has been so good for me though, this isn't a dirty whore, this is the kind of chick i'd marry! I'm on day 10, up 10 pounds, strength has been insane, and no negative sides... no back pumps no acne no lethargy, nothin. I love this sh1t...
Yes, I definitely also noticed shutdown quite early (even more so than dbol) into my SD cycles, even at 20 mg a day.

Great to hear it's working out for you very well. What dose were you running?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, I definitely also noticed shutdown quite early (even more so than dbol) into my SD cycles, even at 20 mg a day.

Great to hear it's working out for you very well. What dose were you running?
I ran 10mg for days 1-5 and 20mg days 6-10, and i'm gonna keep 20mg up until day 21 (3 weeker).

I might try 30mg if gains drop off and there's still no sides, but i doubt i'll need that, 20mg kicks ass.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

Glad you are liking SD man. week 2 (which you are into) is when it goes Apesh!t!!! I would have thought you'd have back pumps by now....but I'm not sure what dose you're at. I believe I worked up to 30 back in the day. Wild stuff....not for me again tho!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got a BoNeR!!
You should see how fast he gets my pants off when he sets up my USPLabs products protocol.

BTW...PE is nothing to be ashamed about. It's just like knocking the foam off an ice cold draft beer. You got to get that stuff out of the way to get to the good stuff. :cheers:

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
I ran 10mg for days 1-5 and 20mg days 6-10, and i'm gonna keep 20mg up until day 21 (3 weeker).

I might try 30mg if gains drop off and there's still no sides, but i doubt i'll need that, 20mg kicks ass.
Yeah, I ran SD up to 40 mg/day for a brief period and this increase resulted in no additional benefit. The only thing that happened was unbearable back pumps that left me in the fetal position on the ground for 5 minutes. Point is, I was doing fine at 20 mgs a day.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I ran SD up to 40 mg/day for a brief period and this increase resulted in no additional benefit. The only thing that happened was unbearable back pumps that left me in the fetal position on the ground for 5 minutes. Point is, I was doing fine at 20 mgs a day.
40mg a day, whew. SD is a damn strong compound, I was amazed popping 10mg a day and still gaining a pound a day first week... 20 is plenty, I'm not light either.

I figure 10/10/10 for a kickstart because it's enough anabolic effect to put on some serious initial weight and strength that a good Test base will continue. But it's also light enough to not get too shutdown, i wouldn't want to be already so shutdown before the test even kicks.

But if i had to run a designer as a jumpstart I'd prolly do Phera as it elicits similar mass gains, but less shutdown.

Var really isn't something I'd think of as a kickstart compound, i'd use it for a cut or strength cycle. But the way I see it is a kickstart compound should be similar to Dbol, some serious mass and strength gains that the Test can build from when it kicks in around week 4 (talking about TestE/C)

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
40mg a day, whew. SD is a damn strong compound, I was amazed popping 10mg a day and still gaining a pound a day first week... 20 is plenty, I'm not light either.

I figure 10/10/10 for a kickstart because it's enough anabolic effect to put on some serious initial weight and strength that a good Test base will continue. But it's also light enough to not get too shutdown, i wouldn't want to be already so shutdown before the test even kicks.

But if i had to run a designer as a jumpstart I'd prolly do Phera as it elicits similar mass gains, but less shutdown.

Var really isn't something I'd think of as a kickstart compound, i'd use it for a cut or strength cycle. But the way I see it is a kickstart compound should be similar to Dbol, some serious mass and strength gains that the Test can build from when it kicks in around week 4 (talking about TestE/C)
I hear ya. I wouldn't imagine that many would consider Var to be an appropriate kickstart, however when a person loses hair VERY easily when on cycle ( as in my case) they are relegated to less than optimal selections for orals. i would love to run Anadrol or Dbol instead, but these would no doubt shed tons of hair.