ECU19's Epistane/H-Drol leaning out log

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
OK- making this log short and sweet as I will be BUSY with work(~52 hours per week), working out, eating, making portioned meals, and most importantly: sleep!

I won't have much time to post, but will try and update at the least every 2-3 days. It is time to get LEAN! I was happy with my last h-drol/m-drol cycle, but have put on a tad bit of weight after, and after losing 10 pounds, and some strength, I plan on leaning out the rest without strength loss and hopefully a bit of added lean muscle!

Here is the planned cycle:
Standard Supplements taken(every day):
Centrum A-Z with lycopene: 2
Kirkland Fish Oil(180mg EPA 120mg DHA per tab): 6
Cetirizine HCL(10mg generic zyrtec): 1
Potassium Gluconate(99mg per tab ~3% of DV): 2
Taurine: - 5g pre workout or 3g morning 2g afternoon if non-workout day

Week- 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Cycle Support (2 scoops ED)
Epistane- 20 / 30 / 40 / 50
H-Drol- 75,75,100,100,100,100,100 / 100 / 150 / 150 / 150
Albuterol(prescribed)- 24 / 24 / 0 / 0

PCT- 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Post Cycle Support- 4 / 4 / 4 / 4
Albuterol(prescribed)- 24 / 24 / 0 / 0
The rest is lined up..

Looking to make this a great leaning out cycle just in time to meet the end of summer, and the beginning fall!

This cycle started yesterday (7/21)

Starting weight: 235

Last edited:
ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
This post is reserved for overall gains, results, impressions, and general overview for the ones that don't want to read over everything!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I did have a problem with the cycle support, it has clumps in the tub, some about a cubic inch, and are un-usable! I have emailed AI support via their email with my concern, and have not gotten a response back. Will await for the response :)

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
July 19th
No real things to comment on. Just the first day of cycle. Just feeling anxious to get this thing on the road!

Workout: Chest/Triceps along with 45 minutes of cardio.

July 20th
Woke up with a sore lower back, not too bad, just have to stretch. Mental note: Cycle support is not something to be taken for taste! :lol:

Workout: Back/Biceps with 30 minutes of cardio.

Last edited:
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope you pre-loaded the Cycle Support that can be one killer blood pressure stack. IMO your pushing the limits on h-drol alot. Hope you have a SERM on hand this is going to shut you down hard.

I would suggest you go no higher than 100 on the h-drol and 75mg sounds better. Really you could be asking for trouble with stacking these 3 things. I wish you the best.:thumbsup:

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I preloaded the essentials, and have pct taken care of :thumbsup: For a man my size, I just don't get justice with only taking 75mg of h-drol :sad:

Well, going to go get ready for work, 5:15 est :FUfinger:

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
July 21st
Whoever jumped on my elliptical while my towel was draped over it along with my keys and water bottle sitting on the machine was an IDIOT. ****ing idiots at this gym. Then when I walked up he said "oh were you using this?" NO, I was just putting all my ****ing stuff on it to save it just for you, there are TWO other open machines beside me WITHOUT stuff on them. Want to jump on one of those? Thanks.

And to the guy heaving a massive 30 pound rope pulldown with zero form, that will not get you ripped, no matter how many times you attempt to throw your arms in a flailing motion down as fast as a tempo in a techno song.

Workout: Shoulders/Abs/Legs with 30 minutes of cardio. **** my quads are burning, I can barely walk after that leg/cardio session.

Last edited:
GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
pretty high doses... no serm huh?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
PCT is taken care of my friend :thumbsup: Big boys need big doses :food:
Gotcha. Best of luck with your run dood. I am running Epithin-e as we speak... I love the stuff so far. If things go well for you, I might run it and Halodrol together... sounds like some fun!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
July 23rd
Whoever jumped on my elliptical while my towel was draped over it along with my keys and water bottle sitting on the machine was an IDIOT. ****ing idiots at this gym. Then when I walked up he said "oh were you using this?" NO, I was just putting all my ****ing stuff on it to save it just for you, there are TWO other open machines beside me WITHOUT stuff on them. Want to jump on one of those? Thanks.

And to the guy heaving a massive 30 pound rope pulldown with zero form, that will not get you ripped, no matter how many times you attempt to throw your arms in a flailing motion down as fast as a tempo in a techno song.

Workout: Shoulders/Abs/Legs with 30 minutes of cardio. **** my quads are burning, I can barely walk after that leg/cardio session.

bruddah, I think your dates are messed up. Maybe revise as it's confusin' me! :) Thanks for sharing your data BTW! Good luck man, CUT IT UP!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
bruddah, I think your dates are messed up. Maybe revise as it's confusin' me! :) Thanks for sharing your data BTW! Good luck man, CUT IT UP!
Fvck that! I work out in the future! Get my sh!t swoll ahead of time!:lol:

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks guys, didn't even notice that! That post was on the verge of me going to sleep.

July 22nd
Legs are still sore from walking around a property we maintain all day looking for details. Must have walked 3+ miles. Got off at 5, did gym, and just finished eating. Saw a swole couple in the restaurant that works out at my gym.

One side that I am noticing is that I am having cramps up the wazoo. I've had in total: leg cramps, neck cramps, even cramps with jaw muscles right below the temple. **** has me chowing down on potassium pills! I'll have to go buy some more, I took 4 99mg pills this morning, and was ok right until driving to the gym from work. Water uptake is moderate/high (2 gallons a day).

Workout: 30 mins medium/high intensity cardio

TRAP PICS AFTER I WATCH A SHOW, be ready doom crew

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks guys, didn't even notice that! That post was on the verge of me going to sleep.

July 22nd
Legs are still sore from walking around a property we maintain all day looking for details. Must have walked 3+ miles. Got off at 5, did gym, and just finished eating. Saw a swole couple in the restaurant that works out at my gym.

One side that I am noticing is that I am having cramps up the wazoo. I've had in total: leg cramps, neck cramps, even cramps with jaw muscles right below the temple. **** has me chowing down on potassium pills! I'll have to go buy some more, I took 4 99mg pills this morning, and was ok right until driving to the gym from work. Water uptake is moderate/high (2 gallons a day).

Workout: 30 mins medium/high intensity cardio

TRAP PICS AFTER I WATCH A SHOW, be ready doom crew
We be waitin and watchin......

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
waitin and watchin is over, it's now or never brother :smite:

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Meal Sunday night:

1 huge steak pre-treated with garlic paste, salt, pepper cooked medium rare
2 cups of mixed vegetables
1/2 cup mashed potatoes, what was in the picture was all that I warmed up, didn't even finish those.

Just a random meal in there.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Meal Sunday night:

1 huge steak pre-treated with garlic paste, salt, pepper cooked medium rare
2 cups of mixed vegetables
1/2 cup mashed potatoes, what was in the picture was all that I warmed up, didn't even finish those.

Just a random meal in there.
AAAWWW FVCKING SIK DOOD...NASTY READ MEAT WITH ALL THAT FUGGIN' JUICE RUNNING ONTO THE PLATE! OH FUQ, PUQ! LOL.....Ditch that sewer meat and get your chicken and turkey on!!! :icon_lol:

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
AAAWWW FVCKING SIK DOOD...NASTY READ MEAT WITH ALL THAT FUGGIN' JUICE RUNNING ONTO THE PLATE! OH FUQ, PUQ! LOL.....Ditch that sewer meat and get your chicken and turkey on!!! :icon_lol:
LMAO.....I like steak......

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Red meat makes you grow. I swear to god I feel more anabolic from eating a steak than I do a chicken breast. That being said, I eat much more chicken than any other meat. More convenient I suppose.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
LMAO.....I like steak......
Oh your poor, poor soul! Dood, I used to work on a farm...the real deal $hit here. Cows are dirty FVCKING "PIGS"! $hitting and PI$$ING on each other....falling down in crap 3 feet deep. T!TS covered in WHO KNOWS WHAT! I had to give a heffer an injection cause it had this putrid abscess on its leg....hey, red meat comes from stank a$$ cows/cattle/etc. I'c scared for life....'nuff of that SHEAT 4 ME!

And I know what you all R gonna say....but chickens and turkeys, holy balls, they are racid little birds...covered in bird $hit, beaks all Fuqqed up....blah blah! BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN IT! :) HA HA HA.....Until I do, I'm stuffing those little hens down my gullet. Nuttin' like a grill full of chicken T!TS!!!!!

-Papa!-

Bobby Lee

Awards
Oh your poor, poor soul! Dood, I used to work on a farm...the real deal $hit here. Cows are dirty FVCKING "PIGS"! $hitting and PI$$ING on each other....falling down in crap 3 feet deep. T!TS covered in WHO KNOWS WHAT! I had to give a heffer an injection cause it had this putrid abscess on its leg....hey, red meat comes from stank a$$ cows/cattle/etc. I'c scared for life....'nuff of that SHEAT 4 ME!

And I know what you all R gonna say....but chickens and turkeys, holy balls, they are racid little birds...covered in bird $hit, beaks all Fuqqed up....blah blah! BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN IT! :) HA HA HA.....Until I do, I'm stuffing those little hens down my gullet. Nuttin' like a grill full of chicken T!TS!!!!!

-Papa!-

BWAHAHAHAHAHA Dude I just spit my water all over my monitor

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
You call yourself a MAN, yet don't eat your steak at LEAST medium rare? You see those juices, I mop them up with the mashed potatoes they are so good.

I also eat it for the finaplex:lol:

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Red meat makes you grow. I swear to god I feel more anabolic from eating a steak than I do a chicken breast. That being said, I eat much more chicken than any other meat. More convenient I suppose.
Agreed. I will not however eat red meat anytime ~4 hours before I work out, I can't remember where I read this at but your body spends the most energy (blood rushing to your stomach instead of to your muscles) to digest red meat. I can't workout after eating a steak like that. However, after... :food:

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I will not however eat red meat anytime ~4 hours before I work out, I can't remember where I read this at but your body spends the most energy (blood rushing to your stomach instead of to your muscles) to digest red meat. I can't workout after eating a steak like that. However, after... :food:
You heard that from your MOM..... don't you remember thats why you couldn't go to the pool after eating..... at least thats what my mom said.....

Papa, I grew up on a farm,,,,, I still eat that fvcking sh!t!!!!!!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
lol no we are talking about digestion rates vs red meat and white meat. More blood digesting food when trying to work out = one grumpy tired ecu19

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll agree with milk and red meat being the fvckin anabolic food

-Papa!-
papapumped you, you and everyone else, yall R fvckin crazy lol

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
I'll agree with milk and red meat being the fvckin anabolic food

papapumped you, you and everyone else, yall R fvckin crazy lol

DUDE you left out da pu$$y juice brutha the most anabolic of all foods... or condiments.......

I am assuming that is Breast Milk from some big tit MOMMA........

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
DUDE you left out da pu$$y juice brutha the most anabolic of all foods... or condiments.......

I am assuming that is Breast Milk from some big tit MOMMA........
PVSSY Juice gives me GYNO! NO WONDER I HAVE HUGE SAGGING T!TS!!!

Screw breast milk, I know you red meat eaters love cow's milk..you have to. Sucking down that white cream...like someone just jacked off a huge T!T...you red meat eaters love that Kum-like $hit don't you?! LOL!!! Heavies is gobbling it so fast, the white cream runs down his lips and chin....JFC looks like he was doing some hardcore snake charming, naw wudd I mean?! :lol:

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
So holy sh!t i've been busy at work, training a new guy and everything. Put in my 55 hours this week! Just got back from the gym. As for the daily updates!

July 23rd
Cramps have subsided, and i'm waiting for epi/h-drol to kick in with some swole pumps in the gym. :bb3: Took today off from the gym, just had a nice healthy portioned grilled chicken/veggies/brown rice meal. Gonna get my GH levels up by SNOOZING!

Workout: None

July 24th
Felt good after that deep sleep, really needed the 10 hours (usually only get 7-8). Quite a bit of walking at work, and felt kind of in the shitter after about 10am. When I got home, I found out that in my haste of getting out the door, forgot all my morning supplements, yet I thought I had taken them. Oh well, did my workout, felt good, a bit more energy!

Workout: Chest/Triceps with 30 minutes cardio

July 25th
Getting a bit irritable at work with all thanks to our 'special' workers that know how to drag ass when getting paid by the hour. Nothing unmanageable, sometimes I get a temper, but it's controllable. Hammered out a NICE workout, starting to get the pumps, yeah baby!

Workout: Back/Biceps w/ 30 min. cardio

July 26th
Saturday, the weekend! Took today and slept in, then did some cardio after waking. Feeling better, all vitals appear normal (blood pressure, urine color, etc). I am starting to like epistane, I feel i'll have a great ride with it for the 5 weeks.

Workout: 1 hour cardio

July 27th
Sunday, the day of recovery. Feeling leaner, and drier as the week progresses. My muscles are starting to become fuller and more rigid/hard during rest, with a good pump doing anything related to exercise.

Workout: none

July 28th
Had a lovely day at work. And by lovely, I mean foot throbbing blister ensuring fun of my cardio for the whole friggin day! No need to do cardio at the gym, I just sweat twice my weight in water just working today.

Workout: Shoulders/Abs/Legs

July 29th
Oh yeahhhhh, the pumps are in full blow :twisted::head: Got my swole on with a couple increases in reps/weights. I don't like to type up all the details from logs, but 120x8 BB seated isolated bicep curl = an insane skin splitting pump. Doing pull-ups a lot easier (woohoo).

Workout: Biceps/Back with 30 minutes of cardio

July 30th
Finally got my triceps sore today, yes yes yes, with semi DOMS on the biceps. It's all good though, I like DOMS :head: Cardio was extra hot today, all the senoritas were looking fine :thumbsup:. Sweat dripping as usual cardio (what can you expect with the alb. stack :lol:)

Workout: Triceps/Chest with 30 minutes cardio

July 31st
Took today as an off day, and got some extra sleep. Getting my grow on! :bb3::bruce3:

Workout: none

August 1st
Only cardio for today. Feel great, loving the pumps, and haven't had any cramps like last week :drunk: Going to mix things up and do a little show/grow mix em up, and do Biceps/Triceps tomorow to get my swole ass pump on.

Workout: 45 minutes of cardio

Weigh in: August 1st: 237 (+2 lbs)
Those 2 pounds must be some solid ass lean muscle because I ain't gaining any fat!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Ifound that h-drol worked best for me at 75mg, and epi at 50mg, your a big lad i dont see why you increased the dose of the epi, id just run it all the way through, worked a treat for me, anyways bro all the best with this, i love albuterol, nice and anti-catabolic, better than clen in my opinion, way to go, and loose that chub.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
August 2nd
Absolutely skin splitting today. The pumps from working bis/tris. All of my exercises are starting to get easier, allowing me to slowly up the weight. My wrist is hurting pretty bad still from about a week ago ever since doing a myriad of diamond push-ups (some on a medicine ball also. It's making me avoid any form of pushups it hurts so bad. I'm not sure whether or not to go see a Dr. about it because it's also affecting my pinky finger when I close/contract it.

Workout: Biceps/Triceps with 30 minutes cardio
(thank you girls for your support on the elliptical with me :lol:)