My epistane cycle with pct.

Johnboy1981

Awards
My epistane cycle with pct. Now amended - see bottom of page.

Firstly milk thistle for 10-14 days beforehand of my cycle.

Epistane: Week 1 - 3: 30mg epistane.
week 4 - 40mg epistane

One thing i have forgotten as my last cycle was about 6 months ago. Is it best to take the majority dose first or last? if i took 30mg should i take 20mg in the morning then 10mg after workout?

I will be running novedex XT on my OFF days twice a day at night throughout the cycle.

After the cycle i will run liver longer for 4 weeks take 1 dose twice a day and Nolvadex for 4 weeks.

I will also be using milk thistle extract on Off days.

I have anabolic pump here as well ... can anyone recommened where i could add this in, or should i save it for another time?

I could probably used anabolic pump on its own in a few months after my cycle and see if i get any gains from that.

Hopefully some of you guys can give me some positive replies and opinions that i can take on board.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Firstly milk thistle for 10-14 days beforehand of my cycle.

Epistane: Week 1 - 3: 30mg epistane.
week 4 - 40mg epistane

One thing i have forgotten as my last cycle was about 6 months ago. Is it best to take the majority dose first or last? if i took 30mg should i take 20mg in the morning then 10mg after workout?

I will be running novedex XT on my OFF days twice a day at night throughout the cycle.

After the cycle i will run liver longer for 4 weeks take 1 dose twice a day and Nolvadex for 4 weeks.

I will also be using milk thistle extract on Off days.

I have anabolic pump here as well ... can anyone recommened where i could add this in, or should i save it for another time?

I could probably used anabolic pump on its own in a few months after my cycle and see if i get any gains from that.

Hopefully some of you guys can give me some positive replies and opinions that i can take on board.
Wait, are you pulsing it? If not you have a lot to change IMO

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it does look like he's pulsing

pulsing you split the dose pre workout and post workout
30mg -> 20mg preworkout, 10 postworkout

idk about anabolic pump

pulse looks good. normally i wouldn't say this, but if i were to pulse anything I would do it longer than 4 weeks, for me that is the primary benefit of a pulse is you can run something out over a longer duration, which makes the gains more keepable. JMHO of course nothing wrong with 4 lol.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
it does look like he's pulsing

pulsing you split the dose pre workout and post workout
30mg -> 20mg preworkout, 10 postworkout

idk about anabolic pump

pulse looks good. normally i wouldn't say this, but if i were to pulse anything I would do it longer than 4 weeks, for me that is the primary benefit of a pulse is you can run something out over a longer duration, which makes the gains more keepable. JMHO of course nothing wrong with 4 lol.

x2 I would pulse it 8 weeks, I would run Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support on days off, then a mini PCT with Novedex XT at the end. JMO

Johnboy1981

Awards
Ok i have found a cycle that looks pretty good. This is a pulsing cycle and lasts 6 weeks.

week 1 - 10/20/20
week 2 - 20/20/20
week 3 - 30/30/30
week 4 - 30/30/30
week 5 - 30/30/30
week 6 - 30/30/30

I will take milk thistle before the cycle begins, and during the cycle on OFF days only. Also i will be taking liver longer for the last 2 weeks of the cycle and for a further 2 weeks after the cycle as part of my PCT.

As part of my pct i will also be taking novodex xt to aid recovery for 4 weeks. 3 caps per day, 3 times a week.

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A pulse cycle is separating the doses throughout the day? I thought is was just taking the supplement every other day :confused:? Oh yeah and good luck on your cycle, but I noticed that most of my results came at 40 mg but that might just be me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
pulsing is when you dose your "supplement" 3x to 4x a week (on workout days, before and after lifting)

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pulsing is when you dose your "supplement" 3x to 4x a week (on workout days, before and after lifting)
ok and If I ran the "supplement" for the whole seven days and separated the dosage throughout the day for instance 40mg -> 20mg before workout and 20mg after workout that would not be considered pulsing?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, that is NOT pulsing.

As I said, pulsing is 3 or 4 times a week, not everyday