Epistane and bloating

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So im getting pretty bloated and I was reading you can take an AI to prevent it. I have 6-oxo right now what kind of dosage do I need to help the bloating? I have a wedding next weekend and I really want to get the bloating off.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You sure its bloat? I never bloated on Epi, and I don't think I've ever read of someone bloating on Epi. I've never used 6-0x0 but a search should turn dosage information for you. (I'd start with the smallest dose listed on the bottle myself)

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
If you are bloating on epi, its not estrogenic so an AI wont help. I thought I was bloating on epi, turned out I was just eating too much :D

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
If you are bloating on epi, its not estrogenic so an AI wont help. I thought I was bloating on epi, turned out I was just eating too much :D
lol yep eating to much or eating to much of the wrong things will put on some bloat. i have always leaned out and made some clean gains with epi so it makes me think if you need to clean up your diet a bit.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
lol yep eating to much or eating to much of the wrong things will put on some bloat. i have always leaned out and made some clean gains with epi so it makes me think if you need to clean up your diet a bit.

Yep, I would say epi is best for recomp/cut. I dont know if this makes sense or is possible but maybe your body is just more responsive to diet whilst using AAS hence if your over eating/not eating clean enough you bloat. Possibly a mineral imbalance (which is the cause of the bloat from phera, since DMT also does not aromatize)

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I know last time I was on epi I have a picture of me on the last week and the next week when I got off and it looks like I lost 10 lbs in my belly. And last week I started puffing up and my stomach got big. Diet has all been the same and its not fat thats going on my stomach. So I figured it was bloat but I dunno ill start eating really lean this last week while on it to see if it helps.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i'm a week into my epi cycle and have notice that too. but clearly it's my sodium intake!

i am an iddiot.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yep... sodium will make you retain water.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
maybe higher than normal glycogen storage as well? I noticed it last week during week 3 of epi when I also added Anabolic Pump. I feel like I am getting fatter.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Its not fat at all. Everything is reallly solid and im still losing fat %. Just get bloated sometimes and my belly sticks way the **** out lol

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Dude get the bloat off by doing a lot of cardio. I had the same issue, yet it was my diet. Ran for 3 days straight and I leaned out somewhat. Cardio is the king, although it sux if there is no hot chick running in front of you.

How good is this product stoked? I been taking Paraval but think it's beginning not to work on me.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Dude get the bloat off by doing a lot of cardio. I had the same issue, yet it was my diet. Ran for 3 days straight and I leaned out somewhat. Cardio is the king, although it sux if there is no hot chick running in front of you.

How good is this product stoked? I been taking Paraval but think it's beginning not to work on me.
This is true; I can accumulate or lose 10 lbs (not an exaggeration) of water weight/bloat in the course of 24 hours IF my diet and cardio are not in check...especially on epi. Just tighten up your diet, kill yourself on the treadmill, and sweat that junk out.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I didn't bloat either. Can't say that I've read about anyone bloating, either. Hows your C0Ck gonna be for the wedding? Any salami problems?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I didn't bloat either. Can't say that I've read about anyone bloating, either. Hows your C0Ck gonna be for the wedding? Any salami problems?
its working pretty damn good lol. Has been the whole cycle

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Honestly ive been at it 2-4 times a day with my new lady. So its still there lol. But i also 21 btw