MDROL than Havoc

spshond

spshond

Awards
How many of you have completed this cycle or will possibly do this cycle. Iam thinking of doing 10/20/20 Mdrol than Havoc at 40/40/50/50. If Iam doing okay on the 20 Mdrol do you recommend going up to 30 on my last week? I have done Havoc in the past at 40 and loved it. Iam on my second week of Mdrol and Iam packing on some pounds, my goals are to be lean and thats why Iam adding the Havoc.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
50 is too much imho bro. Lower the dose and cary the cycle out longer. You'll be amazed at how long the increases can keep coming after the cycle ends.

spshond

spshond

Awards
So what do you suggest? I mean this would be an 8 week cycle doing the Mdrol for 3 weeks than the havoc for 5 weeks. how many more more weeks woul dyou extend it? I have seen some 12 week cycles, but damm that is a long cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've considered this one for a while, but in the end i decided that Havoc -> SD would be a better bridge

SD shuts you down hard, if you shut down hard by week 3, the Havoc probably wouldn't hut you down more, but certainly halt recovery -- Keeping you SD-shutdown for the next month.

Start with Havoc, the weaker compound, and the SD will be a bursting second wind for putting on the pounds, and you will not have to be completely shut down by it for as long.

30/30/40/30 havoc/epi
__/__/__/10/20/20 superdrol

Certainly not a beginner's cycle.

spshond

spshond

Awards
I've considered this one for a while, but in the end i decided that Havoc -> SD would be a better bridge

SD shuts you down hard, if you shut down hard by week 3, the Havoc probably wouldn't hut you down more, but certainly halt recovery -- Keeping you SD-shutdown for the next month.

Start with Havoc, the weaker compound, and the SD will be a bursting second wind for putting on the pounds, and you will not have to be completely shut down by it for as long.

30/30/40/30 havoc/epi
__/__/__/10/20/20 superdrol

I dont plan on going past 20 more than likely on Mdrol. When does shut down usually occur, Iam on my second week and iam still strong like bull in that department. The reason for me to go into the havoc last would be for the lean and hardness gains. I can completely understand what you are saying though.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i failed to see that you were already on Mdrol

i wouldn't run much after Mdrol, not 5 weeks anyway.

Bridge on week 3 into Havoc and cut the cycle at 6 weeks imo

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Why do you keep saying than, the correct word is then.

I agree with UnrealMachine, after Mdrol you want to go straight into PCT

spshond

spshond

Awards
Why do you keep saying than, the correct word is then.

I agree with UnrealMachine, after Mdrol you want to go straight into PCT
Any particular reason, other then the fact that it is a strong compound?

PCT will be:

Cycle Support - throughout PCT
Post Cycle Support - throughout PCT
Torem 1-4 // 120/90/60/30
Diesel Test Hardcore 1-4 or Activate Extreme
Lean Extreme 3-5
6-oxo 4-7 // 600/300/200/100 or 6-oxo extreme (ZMA)

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Any particular reason, other then the fact that it is a strong compound?

PCT will be:

Cycle Support - throughout PCT
Post Cycle Support - throughout PCT
Torem 1-4 // 120/90/60/30
Diesel Test Hardcore 1-4 or Activate Extreme
Lean Extreme 3-5
6-oxo 4-7 // 600/300/200/100 or 6-oxo extreme (ZMA)

Its more that SD will hit your body hard. Quite frankly its toxic and IMO after that period of toxicity you want to give your body a rest. Its not just the liver but lipids, heart, etc. My preference would be to give my body as little strain as possible after SD.

How are your results/sides so far?

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing Epi right now and will finish with Mdrol...about 2 weeks at 20.

spshond

spshond

Awards
I'm doing Epi right now and will finish with Mdrol...about 2 weeks at 20.

I understand doing Epi and then Mdrol as well as doing Mdrol and then epi. Iam trying to lean out and push my cut the extre mail becuase right now on Mdrol, I can't go an hour without eating. Now for the toxidity, I would think that its all the same, epi is not as toxic as Mdrol but either you do it before or after, you will have the same amount of toxidity in your body. I guess I look at it this way, I dont drink or smoke so i guess a little extra won't kill me. Thus far on my 2nd week of Mdrol, I can say that I will not do it again. I don't feel any stronger in the gym, I feel a bit tired most of the time and packing in the carbs and the protein. Orange Triad - Multi, Flax Seed, Fish Oil, Flex All, Potasium, Taurine, you name it its being done. Purple Wrath - BCAA, EAA during workouts. On Havoc, and or Hdrol I felt like a beast and no where near the amount of calories Iam packing in. I simply just dont like the compound, does not do anything extra for me but add mass. If that's what your going for, excellent source, If you are looking to get lean, find that dry, hardening compound that works great for you.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering if epi will do much for you after you run the m-drol, I would always run the stronger compound last in a case like this. Seems like it would yield better gains. Either way you're commited to this particular M-drol -> Havoc. I wouldn't go up to 30mg at all in this bridge, And i'd say keep the havoc short and sweet like you planned it. Though again i'm not sure you'll make alot of gains after you drop the m-drol. Good luck, keep us updated. :)

spshond

spshond

Awards
I'm wondering if epi will do much for you after you run the m-drol, I would always run the stronger compound last in a case like this. Seems like it would yield better gains. Either way you're commited to this particular M-drol -> Havoc. I wouldn't go up to 30mg at all in this bridge, And i'd say keep the havoc short and sweet like you planned it. Though again i'm not sure you'll make alot of gains after you drop the m-drol. Good luck, keep us updated. :)

To be honest, Iam not looking for the additional gain of mass. Iam looking from this compound as it worked for me in the past. It cut me up like crazy giving me great definition and it allowed me to get through my high rep, high intensity workouts. Mdrol allows me to maximize the weights Iam lifting, building muscle and strength. Mdrol, even eating 4000 calories per day still keeps me tired. This is my last cycle of the year therefore I want to make it count. After my havoc and PCT I will rest a few weeks and go into Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for maximum of 6 weeks.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To be honest, Iam not looking for the additional gain of mass. Iam looking from this compound as it worked for me in the past. It cut me up like crazy giving me great definition and it allowed me to get through my high rep, high intensity workouts. Mdrol allows me to maximize the weights Iam lifting, building muscle and strength. Mdrol, even eating 4000 calories per day still keeps me tired. This is my last cycle of the year therefore I want to make it count. After my havoc and PCT I will rest a few weeks and go into Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for maximum of 6 weeks.

Oh, ok that makes sense. So you're trying to bulk up on the m-drol and lean out on the epi. Sounds like a plan to me!! Good luck man, let us know how it goes.

spshond

spshond

Awards
Oh, ok that makes sense. So you're trying to bulk up on the m-drol and lean out on the epi. Sounds like a plan to me!! Good luck man, let us know how it goes.
Yes Sir that is correct.

One last question for you guys that have gotten shut down on Mdrol. What do you feel, what do you experience? Is your libido completely gone, cant get it up, your sac is pretty much gone? Ive done several cycles and I dont think I have ever experinced **** down, this is my first Mdrol cycle though, but I can still make the wife happy and libido is definietly not gone.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
yeah go nuts, i like the lay out personally i attempted to do a similar cycle but i had a bit of a scare that turned out to be nothing ahaha better to be safe than sorry though... m-drol first than epi in my opinion is a better cycle than vice versa... are you going to post your results?