Big let down with Havoc

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
I've been lifting for years and have done quite well with strength and mass gains. Up until last year I had never taken a PH/PS. My first cycle was Methyl 1D, which later I found out is a whopping dose of DHEA, however the strength gains were good. The sides were not good with heart palputations and insomnia like a mofo. I ran 6 OXO and some natural test boosters for PCT and still lost quite a bit of strength so IMO Methyl 1D is junk. The next cycle I took was Trenadrol @ 2 pills a day for 30 days (1 bottle). Trenadrol was GREAT for aggression and strength, with the only side being total loss of libido. Now to the point, I've heard nothing but good things about Havoc so I figured I'd give it a run. I ordered 1 bottle and set out to run it at 20/30/40/40. After 3 weeks I noticed a slight increase in strength during 1 particular workout so I thought it must be starting to "kick in" so I decided to order another bottle and run it at what ended up being, total cycle 20/30/40/50/50. At the end of the fifth week and no strength gains I decided to discontinue use. The sides that I noticed were a major loss of appetite, itchy scalp, and side pains, which I must add all subsided upon termination of cycle. I had my hopes up huge for this junk and it did nothing beneficial for me period. I feel stronger when I'm on PCT with 6OXO.

BTW, I know what i'm doing in this game so I'd appreciate the ommision of the diet comments and such. This stuff is crap IMO and I'm not willing to take the blame haha.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
That's a gosh darn shame there Mr. I'm on Epi now.....while it's too early to tell, I'm expecting good things from it!

I have read that some people didn't have luck with some of these strong DS/PHs. User results will vary, for sure.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry you were not pleased with your results. Of negative reviews, this would add to the ones I can count on one hand out of over teh thousand bottles sold.

Best of luck to you.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry you were not pleased with your results. Of negative reviews, this would add to the ones I can count on one hand out of over teh thousand bottles sold.

Best of luck to you.
Thats cool bro, I'll get over it. Just giving my honest feedback on the stuff, however I'm sure there are others out there that haven't given negative feedback for fear of being pummeled by thousands. A guy that works out at my gym started Epi a week after I did and he wasn't impressed either.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats cool bro, I'll get over it. Just giving my honest feedback on the stuff, however I'm sure there are others out there that haven't given negative feedback for fear of being pummeled by thousands. A guy that works out at my gym started Epi a week after I did and he wasn't impressed either.
Epi != Havoc, but I do understand what you are saying. Again, the more info we have the better. I appreciate the honesty.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Epi != Havoc, but I do understand what you are saying. Again, the more info we have the better. I appreciate the honesty.
Thats why I threw that out there because they are the same chemical. No prob.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
edit: re-read first post

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established

Best of luck to you.
yea that is crazy, i have never heard of bad results from Havoc, specially to this extreme :think:

ah well, works for me and people i recommend it to so i will continue using it - my favorite oral currently sold on e-tailers :food:

MizXXL

Awards
Dsade...I thought that Epi really was the same as Havoc. I have read several posts that they are practically the same compound just with a different label. I ask this because I recently just purchased a few bottles of epi and didnt get havoc for this reason, am I missing something should I give havoc a try also?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade...I thought that Epi really was the same as Havoc. I have read several posts that they are practically the same compound just with a different label. I ask this because I recently just purchased a few bottles of epi and didnt get havoc for this reason, am I missing something should I give havoc a try also?
This is a controversial subject. A search will yield the meat of the discussion. Epi and Havoc tested out to be 2 different compounds, that is all I will comment on.

Word from IBE is that they have since changed material to match Havoc.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
I know its frustrating when you spend your hard earned cash on a supplement and it doesnt work for you but i think calling it crap is a stretch. Some people are just non responders and there are enough positive logs here and other sites that should show its a top notch product.

Me for example i am a non responder to Anabolic Pump. Ive tried that stuff 3 times and it never does a thing for me. But i know plenty of people that use it and love it so i know its not crap it just sucks to be me, for AP at least ;)

Havoc is definitely on my list of things to try.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
I know its frustrating when you spend your hard earned cash on a supplement and it doesnt work for you but i think calling it crap is a stretch. Some people are just non responders and there are enough positive logs here and other sites that should show its a top notch product.

Me for example i am a non responder to Anabolic Pump. Ive tried that stuff 3 times and it never does a thing for me. But i know plenty of people that use it and love it so i know its not crap it just sucks to be me, for AP at least ;)

Havoc is definitely on my list of things to try.
Good luck, I hope it works for you. I feel that a DS should at least give additional strength to anyone who takes it, again I said IMO its crap, so thats my opinion of it. I just don't pussy foot around about what I think about things. Another thing is that these companies are always changing things without changing the labels, so who knows if the Havoc I took was the same as say someone who took it a year ago.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man but **** happens. I know Methyl-E has had quite a few bad reviews. Not sure if I have seen any on Havoc.

Always good to see a good honest review. Best of luck to you man!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Its a shame it didnt work for you, havoc and epistane are working great for alot of people, looks like you may be one of the unlucky few non-responders, not every compound works for every person, and each person can clearly respond differently to different compounds. The products are solid, the volumes of independent positive reviews speak for themselves, I just hope you can find something that works for you that is so readily available as these products are right now. Good luck.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Its a shame it didnt work for you, havoc and epistane are working great for alot of people, looks like you may be one of the unlucky few non-responders, not every compound works for every person, and each person can clearly respond differently to different compounds. The products are solid, the volumes of independent positive reviews speak for themselves, I just hope you can find something that works for you that is so readily available as these products are right now. Good luck.
Yeah I'm sure I can find something that will pass the "test" punn intended:thumbsup:

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the crappy cycle, I love Havoc and I haven't even tried it yet, but the anticipation is strong (got 2 bottles stored).

One question however, how long of a time period did you spend in between cycles, in particular the Trenadrol cycle?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another thing is that these companies are always changing things without changing the labels, so who knows if the Havoc I took was the same as say someone who took it a year ago.
Take it easy there, champ. I have been respectful of the fact that you didn't respond, been patient with your usage of the word crap, but disrespect me and insinuate that I am some kind of lying thief and we gonna have a BIG problem.

I labeled the product as exactly what is in there, and I give a rat's **** what "these companies" have done. I don't run my company like that, and for you to imply that is stepping over a line.

Back off.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 20 of my first havoc cycle,and I love it!!!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take it easy there, champ. I have been respectful of the fact that you didn't respond, been patient with your usage of the word crap, but disrespect me and insinuate that I am some kind of lying thief and we gonna have a BIG problem.

I labeled the product as exactly what is in there, and I give a rat's **** what "these companies" have done. I don't run my company like that, and for you to imply that is stepping over a line.

Back off.
He has no idea you're the owner....Well he didn't anyways.I was just waiting for that.:lol:

Dsade,and his wife,crader,are awesome people,and I doubt they would ever do anything like changing the compund and keeping the same name for the supp.they would just say havocs done,and heres..........

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
This is a controversial subject. A search will yield the meat of the discussion. Epi and Havoc tested out to be 2 different compounds, that is all I will comment on.

Word from IBE is that they have since changed material to match Havoc.
Champ huh? You said it yourself about companies changing things without changing labels. So I think you need to settle down. I never once implied, nor did I think that you were a liar. No need to get defensive.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I gained 20lbs on havoc, kept 12. Kept all of my strength gains. Worked for me!

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Champ huh? You said it yourself about companies changing things without changing labels. So I think you need to settle down. I never once implied, nor did I think that you were a liar. No need to get defensive.
You've yet to answer my question regarding the time frame between the time you ran Trenadrol and the time you ran Havoc. This is important.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not everyone is a responder but I can attest to it working very well for me.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion Hard Knox, to call something "crap" while not posting your cycle structure, training, or diet doesn't hold a lot of merit with me. We've all heard a million times "I know what i'm doing."

RPN from the very beginning has worked very hard to provide products that are well researched, effective, and cost efficient. Dsade and Crader work very hard at making these products affordable to all while having a fairly narrow profit margin overall on their end.

I can attest to my own roaming and representation of RPN on other boards, as well as here on AM, the majority of feedback on "Havoc" has been VERY positive. As already stated, some users may not respond to the compound. That's fine, and is noted. However, there certainly is a tactful way to leave a review, be it a positive or negative one. There was no tact at all here in your review.

This is not meant as an attack in any way at you hard knox, however imo your implied review was bound to get these type of responses.

I can honestly say that i'm DAMN proud to say that i represent RPN! :)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
While everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion Hard Knox, to call something "crap" while not posting your cycle structure, training, or diet doesn't hold a lot of merit with me. We've all heard a million times "I know what i'm doing."

RPN from the very beginning has worked very hard to provide products that are well researched, effective, and cost efficient. Dsade and Crader work very hard at making these products affordable to all while having a fairly narrow profit margin overall on their end.

I can attest to my own roaming and representation of RPN on other boards, as well as here on AM, the majority of feedback on "Havoc" has been VERY positive. As already stated, some users may not respond to the compound. That's fine, and is noted. However, there certainly is a tactful way to leave a review, be it a positive or negative one. There was no tact at all here in your review.

This is not meant as an attack in any way at you hard knox, however imo your implied review was bound to get these type of responses.

Get rid of that damn avatar!!:rofl:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Q: What do the Red Sox and lawn furniture have in common?
A: They both fold and end up in the cellar after Labor Day!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Q: What do the Red Sox and lawn furniture have in common?
A: They both fold and end up in the cellar after Labor Day!
Come on now with the hatred. 2004 AND 2007 World Series Champions.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'm just bitter because David Ortiz left my Twins for the sox

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
i just started havoc and feelin good on it. Im sure the gains will start comin shortly and i must say it is going good !

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've ran Epi on a pulse and liked it for the pumps/veins

but get this, I decided to run it straight through and I'm at the end of week 4 at 30/30/40/40 and the pumps and veins were all I got. Other than that, 4-5 pounds of bloat from eating more, and about +5-10 pounds on lifts, which i should make during a month of eating like that (and getting visible flabbier).

To save the cycle, I'm bridging to SD and I've noticed it from day 1, gained 4 pounds in the last 4 days eating the same diet that kept me flatlined on Epi.

Also when I ran Halodrol 50 i got literally nothing from the cycle.

But I respond to PP.

So for me it's very hit or miss, it's taken me years to realize this, and I'm sure i'm not the only one like this where some DS/PH are just, by chance, ineffective.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trauma1 again.

:thumbsup:

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Havoc has done ok for me sofar. On a pulse cycle.... and strength gains are definetly up. I am gettin ready to start week 6. I'll keep you informed.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Havoc has done ok for me so far. On a pulse cycle.... and strength gains are definetly up. I am gettin ready to start week 6. I'll keep you informed.