Should I try M1t ?

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I tried M-drol and P-Plex in the past and they did nothing for me, I didn't respond well to either, it has something do with my liver. I was wondering if I should expect the same from M1t or it just s o much stronger and more potent that it's bound to do something for me ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me get this straight, you had issues with 2 orals and now you want to try one of the most hepatoxic orals in hopes of a different outcome?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
What sort of liver issues did you have? Do you have a super liver that bit<h slaps methylated hormones??

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
What sort of liver issues did you have? Do you have a super liver that bit<h slaps methylated hormones??

I love the way you put it, cause I think that sums it up pretty well. I experienced ZERO sides with P-plex as well as zero gains and with M-drol I only experienced minor calf pumps and I think I may have gained a little bit of strength when I bumped the dosage up to 30mg. Before anyone asks my diet was in check, 6-8 meals a day, very clean, ate so much that I ended up putting on a few lbs of fat.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Let me get this straight, you had issues with 2 orals and now you want to try one of the most hepatoxic orals in hopes of a different outcome?

that sounds my good, maybe it'll show my liver who's boss.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
If you are willing to go the illegal route, why not just go with tried and true Test E?
True that. If you're willing, that's the safest and very probably most effective way to go.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
If you are willing to go the illegal route, why not just go with tried and true Test E?
I have no objections to going with injectables, it's just a lot easier for me to get M1T.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I have no objections to going with injectables, it's just a lot easier for me to get M1T.
Well, either way, it's gonna be illegal.

Test-E is the lesser of two evils in my opinion. And it'll be a lot more fun.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's strange that you don't respond to PP and SD. I got 0 gains from Halodrol and negligible gains from my 4 weeks of Epi (seems to work for pumps and veins but no strength gains and no LBM gains).

But PP and SD I DO respond to

If you got nothing out of those, screw M1T. Test-E & injectables will always be better in just about every way, and bypass your supposedly super liver. I wonder if that is the reason why you didn't respond to these Designers... for me not responding to HD and such, i have no idea why.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
What was the caloric value of those 6-8 meals a day? I'm just not understanding how you could be a non-responder to two very potent products unless there was a caloric deficiency taking place. What was your total protein intake too?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was the caloric value of those 6-8 meals a day? I'm just not understanding how you could be a non-responder to two very potent products unless there was a caloric deficiency taking place. What was your total protein intake too?
Or he may have gotten a bunk clone.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Or he may have gotten a bunk clone.
I believe the products were from CEL and Proviant actually tests their raws now(and have been since the M14ADD debacle).

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards

dude I gained fat, I went through all of this on here during my cycles. I was eating enough to begin with, like 500 calories over maintenance. Then everyone here told me to eat more, so I started eating 1000 over maintenance and even more than that more than that sometimes. My protein in take was 1.5-2 grams per lb of bw. And even if I was on a calorie defeciency, I still should have seen impressive strength gains. People use PH and AAS to cut all the time.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Well, either way, it's gonna be illegal.

Test-E is the lesser of two evils in my opinion. And it'll be a lot more fun.
Yeah but I'll have to go through the trouble of finding a source, making sure the source doesn't rip me off by not sending me anything, or making sure I don't get sent fake gear, and with Test E I probably won't know it's fake for at least 5 or 6 weeks after starting.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
dude I gained fat, I went through all of this on here during my cycles. I was eating enough to begin with, like 500 calories over maintenance. Then everyone here told me to eat more, so I started eating 1000 over maintenance and even more than that more than that sometimes. My protein in take was 1.5-2 grams per lb of bw. And even if I was on a calorie defeciency, I still should have seen impressive strength gains. People use PH and AAS to cut all the time.
I was actually pretty respectful in my questioning, so don't get carried away. What was your training like?