Most Androgenic PH

  1. New Member
    mesoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    4.9%

    Most Androgenic PH


    What is the most androgenic prohormone? Not anabolic, ANDROGENIC.

  2. New Member
    rob561's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    36.68%

    m1t
  3. New Member
    mesoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    4.9%

    thats available right now. I had heard that it was phera.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Beige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    240
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.85%

    I believe that superdrol has the highest androgenic to anabolic ratio of the PH's that are currently widely available.
  5. New Member
    rob561's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    36.68%

    pheraplex
  6. New Member
    Beige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    240
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.85%

    I may be mistaken however. LOL.
  7. New Member
    Beige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    240
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.85%

    Another one might be methyl xt by EST. I believe that that's a methyl 1-ad clone.
  8. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    id say phera
  9. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    714
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    85.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    DHT is the prime androgen in males. Maybe MMv2, assuming it has a decent conversion rate?
  10. New Member
    Rafael Brasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    129
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    19.83%

    androgenic compound cause increase libido no??

    phera cause libido death.....its interesting, on paper phera is androgenic but in action doenst...

    not improve hardness or libido up
  11. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Brasil View Post
    androgenic compound cause increase libido no??

    phera cause libido death.....its interesting, on paper phera is androgenic but in action doenst...

    not improve hardness or libido up
    phera gives me great libido, idk what you are talking about.
  12. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    403
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    I believe that superdrol has the highest androgenic to anabolic ratio of the PH's that are currently widely available.

    SD isnt very androgenic
  13. New Member
    Rafael Brasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    129
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    19.83%

    phera kill the libido os most of their users...

    look at google....


    a androgenic give libido to everyone....like proviron(AAS) etc
  14. New Member
    Beige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    240
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    SD isnt very androgenic
    It's got to be at least a moderate androgen. It's target hormone (masteron) is a heavy androgen.
  15. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1287
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Brasil View Post
    look at google....

    Ok i looked at it now what.


    You want androgenic OTC? Probly Phera. SD is highly anabolic, the rest are pretty even, i think Halo in more anabolic too. So Phera by process of elimination.
  16. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,573
    Rep Power
    320221
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    0.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Highly androgenic compounds do not necessarily boost libido in all users. Tren for example. Methyl XT is a methyl-1Alpha clone and converts to M1T. For most androgenic available now I would guess phera or maybe m1,4,add.
  17. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    403
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    33.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    It's got to be at least a moderate androgen. It's target hormone (masteron) is a heavy androgen.

    target hormone? SD is already active. It is methylmasteron. SD is highly anabolic but not very androgenic. Less so than havoc or phera and many others. Obviously it is androgenic to an extent, there is no such thing as a steroid with 0 androgenic ratio.
  18. New Member
    Beige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    240
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.85%

    Hmmm. I wonder why I always thought it was a hard androgen. Thanks for the refresher though homie. I was thinking of actually useing SD again to jumpstart my next test/eq run. 3 weeks always gives me a good 15lbs or so.
  19. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1287
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    3 weeks always gives me a good 15lbs or so.

    What does that mean? How many times have you run SD?
  20. New Member
    Beige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    240
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.85%

    Twice. Once solo, at 10, 20, 20. And once with epi at 10, 10, 10; to jumpstart an epi run. I've never used it in conjunction with an injectable cycle, but from past experience the gains came pretty quick and fast, making it a top choice for a jumpstarter. In fact, aside from some rediculously painful lower back pumps, and moderate lethargy, I have achieved some pretty nasty size and strength from sdrol, that through proper pct, dieting, and lifting I was able to maintain for the most part.
  21. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1287
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    Twice.
    I dont want to sound out of place here, but if you were able to put on 30lbs, + whatever other cycles you've run, i might suggest to look at your diet/workout regiment before you run anymore cycles.

    Whats your stats? height/weight/age/training experince?


    Sorry OP if im hijacking your thread, it seems like the cocensus is phera, max lmg also would be good if memory serves me.
  22. New Member
    Beige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    240
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    I dont want to sound out of place here, but if you were able to put on 30lbs, + whatever other cycles you've run, i might suggest to look at your diet/workout regiment before you run anymore cycles.

    Whats your stats? height/weight/age/training experince?


    Sorry OP if im hijacking your thread, it seems like the cocensus is phera, max lmg also would be good if memory serves me.
    I have trained for about 4 years. I've gone from 6'2" 135lbs (yeah...scrawny) to 6'2" 248lbs (12% bf) about three months ago before I took a little break to be with my son. I have one show under my belt, but won't compete again until I can lean bulk to 260, and then cut. My diet is flawless when I'm trainning. I majored in nutrition in college. Thanks for worrying honestly, but I don't understand why I would want to wait before I ran another cycle in say 2 or 3 months.
  23. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,205
    Rep Power
    18667
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    32.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    I have trained for about 4 years. I've gone from 6'2" 135lbs (yeah...scrawny) to 6'2" 248lbs (12% bf) about three months ago before I took a little break to be with my son. I have one show under my belt, but won't compete again until I can lean bulk to 260, and then cut. My diet is flawless when I'm trainning. I majored in nutrition in college. Thanks for worrying honestly, but I don't understand why I would want to wait before I ran another cycle in say 2 or 3 months.
    Even with a flawless diet, and absolute training, i would find it hard to put on 30lbs per year for 4 years .... And you've only trained for 4 years? How old are you bro'?

    Those are some amazing numbers ... and you've only cycled 2wice?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  24. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1287
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    Thanks for worrying honestly, but I don't understand why I would want to wait before I ran another cycle in say 2 or 3 months.
    I honestly only have your best interest at heart, im not trying to be condescending.

    the only reason i mention it is i didnt start Steroids, OTC DS whatever you wanna call them untill this past year, and im really only using them to preserve muscle as I cut down.

    I've been working out for 8 yrs, im like 6'1"1/2, and i weigh 255 just about 20% bf, maybe less, i havent been able to find another cheap Bodpod place for over a month now.

    But my point is i weighed almost twice as much as you before i even considered using. 50%+ of your muscle has been gained from steroids, and in half the time as it took me naturally. Not only is that dangerous for you heart/liver/ knees etc, but its just a bad idea to keep cycling to get bigger.

    I do wish you the best though, i just think its easy to get carried away when you see these awesome results you get in such a short amount of time.
  25. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,205
    Rep Power
    18667
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    32.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    I have trained for about 4 years. I've gone from 6'2" 135lbs (yeah...scrawny) to 6'2" 248lbs (12% bf) about three months ago before I took a little break to be with my son. I have one show under my belt, but won't compete again until I can lean bulk to 260, and then cut. My diet is flawless when I'm trainning. I majored in nutrition in college. Thanks for worrying honestly, but I don't understand why I would want to wait before I ran another cycle in say 2 or 3 months.
    All of your blood work is still looking pretty clean?
    Bp, Cholesterol profile, and all that good stuff? AST/ALT?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  26. New Member
    Beige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    240
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Even with a flawless diet, and absolute training, i would find it hard to put on 30lbs per year for 4 years .... And you've only trained for 4 years? How old are you bro'?

    Those are some amazing numbers ... and you've only cycled 2wice?
    Thanks for the complements bro. I've only run SD twice, but cycled I think 6 times (twice a year after my first year of serious bodybuilding). A lot of my initial mass I got in my first year was from eatting more than once or twice a day. Other than sd, I've run hdrol, epi twice (once with sdrol), and test/eq twice.
  27. New Member
    Beige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    240
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    14.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    I honestly only have your best interest at heart, im not trying to be condescending.

    the only reason i mention it is i didnt start Steroids, OTC DS whatever you wanna call them untill this past year, and im really only using them to preserve muscle as I cut down.

    I've been working out for 8 yrs, im like 6'1"1/2, and i weigh 255 just about 20% bf, maybe less, i havent been able to find another cheap Bodpod place for over a month now.

    But my point is i weighed almost twice as much as you before i even considered using. 50%+ of your muscle has been gained from steroids, and in half the time as it took me naturally. Not only is that dangerous for you heart/liver/ knees etc, but its just a bad idea to keep cycling to get bigger.

    I do wish you the best though, i just think its easy to get carried away when you see these awesome results you get in such a short amount of time.
    You're a good dude, for caring. I will always be the first BBer that's ready and willing to be taught, which is where I believe my success in the sport comes from. As for my general health and wellbeing being negatively affected through my use of AAS, I know that my use is borderline excessive. My levels are pretty close to average (bp, lipids, etc.) before I run anything though. It's good for me to get reality checks though once in a while, because the increases are almost addictive.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Least Androgenic PH?
    By dynomite in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 09:09 AM
  2. How androgenic is Pheraplex?
    By Space in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 07:04 AM
  3. How Androgenic is Masteron????
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2004, 12:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in