3ad ban?

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So I hear the ban is comming, when is it comming? Now I'm wanting to try a PH but not realy ready yet and well I don't know if you have noticed but people allways reminising about the old PH and how good they were, and now companies try to make new PH with the same name as the original. My ? Is what's going to get baned? Im thinking of trying 3AD because not so much risk is involved and only a apct is needed,so will 3ad get baned?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of trying 3AD because not so much risk is involved and only a apct is needed...
you're absolutely right, you're not ready yet. Just a friendly word of
advice, of course a company is going to make their steroid (btw 'Prohormones' as they are known, are no longer sold legally) seem as safe as possible, and if I'm not mistaken, aPCT is sold by the same company? You should research SERMs, Aromatase Inhibitors, and Anti Estrogens more thoroughly before considering purchasing a hormonal product, whether it's soon to be banned or not. I don't believe 3ad's active ingredients are subject to the upcoming ban btw.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
the ban was proposed on June 24. it has not gone into effect yet but my guess is within the next 6 months it will. 3AD was not on the list. the list contained all bold, tren, and pheraplex compounds and products. i heard a rumor around here that epio and halo (4-chloro) compounds are next after this one or even might be a late addition. FDA always hasta ruin our fun because they don't regulate or make any money off the supplement industry...bastards..