First cycle Enanthate 200

4 the look

4 the look

Awards
okay, this is my first cycle of test. I am taking Enanthate 200, which is put out in America...supposedly good stuff!?!?!?!
here's my info:
height: 5' 10"
weight: 185
bodyfat: 10%

I am trying to put on LEAN muscle mass without putting on the extra lbs of blubber.
my first question is: how much surplus do I need in my diet, if any?
secondly, how much test should I take for my first cycle? some friends have suggested that I pyramid up, and then back down, using only 10cc's. I have 20 cc!
I have taken some prohormones, and was not satisfied with them.
also, how can I minimize water retention on this cycle. I have done some research and know that clean eating is essential...I have that covered, as you can see in my body comp!
I plan to run CLomid and HCG in my pct.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

4 the look

4 the look

Awards
okay,
4 superstars looked at this thread, none of which posted an answer?
I need help, as you did on your first cycle!
please?!?!?!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I answered this in your other post...

holy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
20cc's of 200mg test enan............. shoot 2 cc's each week for a total of 9-10 weeks and 400mg test enan each week.

bloat can be controlled by aromatase inhibitors and good diet esp low in sodium along with alot of water intake.

What ph's have you done in the past?

4 the look

4 the look

Awards
20cc's of 200mg test enan............. shoot 2 cc's each week for a total of 9-10 weeks and 400mg test enan each week.

bloat can be controlled by aromatase inhibitors and good diet esp low in sodium along with alot of water intake.

What ph's have you done in the past?
I have done Halodrol-50 and M-drol (supposedly a clone to the infamous Superdrol).