started Test Cyp Cycle

noah1

Awards
Hey guys quick question? I just started a cycle of test cyp 200. I loaded 300 mgs on monday and 300 today. A friend says that is to much. What do you all think.
right now I am

6'0
265 lbs
roughly 27% BF

Your thoughts please

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u should have lowered ur bf% WAY down before u started. preloading is a waste of gear, it doesnt make it kick in any faster.

noah1

Awards
ok thanks. My BF might actually be lower. most of my fat is in my stomach area. pretty strong and tight in most other areas. I heard that preloading cyp doesn't make much sense but I also heard that with cyp you should be every other day on injections. is this wrong?

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Dude you REALLY need to do research BEFORE you start a steroid cycle!!!!!!! 500mgs once a week.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cyp is a long ester, u only need to pin twice a week. u need to do more research

noah1

Awards
I did a lot of research and some places say twice a week and others say every other day. I didn't ask the question to be belittled. I look in to this for 2 months before starting. I just simply asked if 300 every other day was to much.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
600mgs isnt too much, but youre not doing a very good job of placement with your injects.....the whole idea behind how often you decide to inject is based on the length of the ester...cyp has a long one, so you can do it twice a week...(once would be ok, but thats pushing it as far as blood levels go) next you want to evenly place those injects apart so that you can keep your blood levels stay peaked and steady. So a Monday and Thursay would probably be a little better idea.

holy

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
I did a lot of research and some places say twice a week and others say every other day. I didn't ask the question to be belittled. I look in to this for 2 months before starting. I just simply asked if 300 every other day was to much.
Don't lie to make yourself look better man. It's blatently obvious that you have not done near enough research to start a cycle. If all you could come up with in 2 months is to use test, then you really need to learn how to research a little better.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
600mgs isnt too much, but youre not doing a very good job of placement with your injects.....the whole idea behind how often you decide to inject is based on the length of the ester...cyp has a long one, so you can do it twice a week...(once would be ok, but thats pushing it as far as blood levels go) next you want to evenly place those injects apart so that you can keep your blood levels stay peaked and steady. So a Monday and Thursay would probably be a little better idea.

holy
He's talking about eod which would be more like a little over a gram a week avg.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
27% is way too high to be starting a cycle. Since it takes more than a month for Cyp to kick in and you just started this week you should probably stop right now, do some research and lose at least 10-15% bf, then start.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards

Nobody even remotely knowledgeable in AAS would ever say Cyp should be injected EOD, you're probably confusing it with Prop.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
He's talking about eod which would be more like a little over a gram a week avg.
I know...thats why I explained how to determine the frequency of injects...and just to make sure I was clear with the thread starter, EOD gonna be way to much.

holy

gmblnmstr

Awards
300 not to much for one stick....300 eod...to much. Listen to these guys and do 2xweek with the cyp and keep the levels good