SD (not next generation) and original Mass FX

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I have only been able to find one thread where someone stacked these two together, and am wandering what people's opinions would be. I have used SD by itself before, with the other lifting essentials of course, but am thinking about adding some original Mass FX I have to the cycle.
This is in addition to the heart and liver supps, and a PCT consisting of Nolva and Clomid. I have DHEA and an AI, but am opting not to take them this time dut to some more recent threads against them in PCT.
I am a 6' 185 and 27 YO experienced lifter, any opinions on using these two together would be appreciated.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I have only been able to find one thread where someone stacked these two together, and am wandering what people's opinions would be. I have used SD by itself before, with the other lifting essentials of course, but am thinking about adding some original Mass FX I have to the cycle.
This is in addition to the heart and liver supps, and a PCT consisting of Nolva and Clomid. I have DHEA and an AI, but am opting not to take them this time dut to some more recent threads against them in PCT.
I am a 6' 185 and 27 YO experienced lifter, any opinions on using these two together would be appreciated.

I dont see the point in stacking a hormonal with a non-hormonal. IMO run the SD solo (or with test if you can, if not possibly with PP Dermacrine), then run PCT, then you could run Mass FX after, which would help to further solidify your gains from the SD

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
Hawthorne berry is one of my side supps for blood pressure, I appreciate the input guys. I'll try what you suggest tnick and take Mass FX post pct, I've never tried that before so it will be a learning experience.
Much appreciated

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hawthorne berry is one of my side supps for blood pressure, I appreciate the input guys. I'll try what you suggest tnick and take Mass FX post pct, I've never tried that before so it will be a learning experience.
Much appreciated

Best of luckbro and pre-load the hawthorne berry for about 10-14 days before your cycle.