EST Hemadrol & Methyl-E

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Hey guys,
I was wanting some feedback on these two products.
Was going to run this stack from August, so I thought I would see if anyone had some opinions.

Got all my supporting stuff lined out.
So any opinions on these two would be appreceated.

Pro & cons????

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
I was wanting some feedback on these two products.
Was going to run this stack from August, so I thought I would see if anyone had some opinions.

Got all my supporting stuff lined out.
So any opinions on these two would be appreceated.

Pro & cons????

Well they are Hdrol/Havoc compounds, so one obvious negative is its 2 methyls.

Another negative is IMO they are relatively similar (both lean bulkers/recomp), so I suggest you either run hemadrol (or hdrol) for 5-6 weeks 50-75mg or Methyl E (or Havoc) for 4 weeks 30-40mg solo. I wouldnt advise stacking these unless you have experience with both.

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Thanks
Thats exactly what I was needing to know.

Any opinions on which has the best reputation as a stand alone??

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks
Thats exactly what I was needing to know.

Any opinions on which has the best reputation as a stand alone??

My personal choice on the clones would be CEL H-drol and RPN Havoc (or IBE Epistane).

H-drol is the milder of the two IMO, lean mass can be run for a longer period of time, good cycle to start off with

Havoc is the harsher of the two, although I (and many others) experienced no sides on it (bar a bit of acne in PCT)

They both have a great rep though.

IMO:

Either ~ Havoc: 30/30/30/40
Or ~ H-drol: 50/50/75/75/75

Are good good options

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Thanks

I appreceate your help. Just been reading up on those two. May go with the Hdrol this time, Only my 3rd time.

Wanting to add a few lbs, so planning on hitting this cycle hard in hope of a solid 5 lb gain and keep it on.

Thanks again for the advice.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
definately use the h-drol. i have used hemadrol and must say i did not respond at all to it. alot of others have experienced the same thing, which brings into question EST's potency and quality. a friend of mine also tried methyl-e...two bottles i think he went up to 50mgs...nothing. def use either havoc or epistane and make sure u got all your support and pct and have fun!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
H-drol is a great choice it is mild and a great recomp compound. Just run some Cycle Support (pre-load for 10 day)for you support supps. You would not need a SERM for this cycle(it never hurts to have it on hand). Some Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreame starting on day 15 of pct should do the trick.

I ran this exact cycle a couple of months ago h-drol 75/75/75/75/75 and ran Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme for pct then had bloodwork done I will post results

Attachments

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
dam pembroke u ran h-drol for 75mgs for 5 weeks?

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Hdrol must be good stuff, I hae went to 5 different places and they all are out of stock.

Thanks for all the info, sure good to have people who are willing to help. Now to get all my supplements in and prepare to start.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
dam pembroke u ran h-drol for 75mgs for 5 weeks?
Yes I did. I made sure I preloaoded the Cycle Support for 2 weeks prior amd had no problems. Many people run this as high as 100-125mg. This was not my 1st cycle and I would not suggest someone start at 75mg on a 1st cycle. The other thing is I am 240lbs for someone under 200lbs it may not be a good idea.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Yes I did. I made sure I preloaoded the Cycle Support for 2 weeks prior amd had no problems. Many people run this as high as 100-125mg. This was not my 1st cycle and I would not suggest someone start at 75mg on a 1st cycle. The other thing is I am 240lbs for someone under 200lbs it may not be a good idea.
dam dude lol. yea i am going to do something like this maybe 50/75/75/100/100. not first cycle its like my 5th or 6th and will be the second cycle of a halo clone. how was it?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
dam dude lol. yea i am going to do something like this maybe 50/75/75/100/100. not first cycle its like my 5th or 6th and will be the second cycle of a halo clone. how was it?

I had no real sides at all some dry joints but that cleared with more fish oil. I was trying for a recomp and I gained 6 lbs and kept 4 of it after pct. I lost a good 2+%bf and the recomp effects were great and a good strength increase also. I thought it was a very good cycle:thumbsup:

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Thanks guys for the input, Just about got all my supporting supplements lined out.

Pembroke, how much fish oil were you takeing???

I'm wanting to try and gain some on this cycle, so going to adjust my calories weekly until I get at a good level, starting at 2800 daily average. and see how it goes.

Which flavor of the cycle support does everyone recomend. I'm going to run 2 weeks pre of life support and then run the cycle support during so was wondering which had the best taste.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks guys for the input, Just about got all my supporting supplements lined out.

Pembroke, how much fish oil were you takeing???

I'm wanting to try and gain some on this cycle, so going to adjust my calories weekly until I get at a good level, starting at 2800 daily average. and see how it goes.

Which flavor of the cycle support does everyone recomend. I'm going to run 2 weeks pre of life support and then run the cycle support during so was wondering which had the best taste.
I went to 12 caps of fish oil a day. Most people sem to favor the peanut butter Cycle Support to mix in with the shake. Best of luck and let us know if you need any more help:thumbsup: