• Established
i am currently...
6'2"
220 lbs
9.5% bf

using ...
100 mg prop/100 mg tren ace EOD

i just got a hold of 100 A50s
havent started using them yet, not sure if it is worth it.

pros ... cons...?

please only respond if you have real personal experience, i don't care what you read or heard from ur buddy because i'v proli read or heard it from someone too.
thanks

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I never liked anadrol....It always gave me the craziest freaking headaches....Lots and lots of "new" guys love it because of the insane strength and size that typically comes with it, and of course, its oral. If I were you, I wouldnt add it in to what you're running now..I wouldnt add anything even slightly harsh on top of a tren cycle.

holy

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
IMO, anadrol is really only good when cutting. They have a tendency to blunt your appetite, so if used in bulking you have to force feed and you end up a bloated mess. When cutting, they help to control your appetite and give you fullness when you should otherwise look flat.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMO, anadrol is really only good when cutting. They have a tendency to blunt your appetite, so if used in bulking you have to force feed and you end up a bloated mess. When cutting, they help to control your appetite and give you fullness when you should otherwise look flat.

Kind of makes sense I guess, although it is unorthodox.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
HA people blow up on anadrol. Keep your diet clean and yea the gains wont get crazy. I dont think it aromatizes much....? I know youll hold some water from it so that makes me thingk it does a little.
It is fairly toxic stuff. Headaches are from Blood preassure, i would rate it as a medium between Superdrol and M1T...better gains than M1T but only SD like sides.

Good luck.

PS-Tbol is good and will keep you lean.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Yes, anadrol does have the reputation for curbing your apetite, but to take the next step and think its good for cutting is going a little too far.

holy

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
Before you knock it, try it. This was a tip given by the legendary Nasser El-Sonbaty. He said its really the only way pros use anadrol. Drop it 2-3 weeks out of the show.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HA people blow up on anadrol. Keep your diet clean and yea the gains wont get crazy. I dont think it aromatizes much....? I know youll hold some water from it so that makes me thingk it does a little.
It is fairly toxic stuff. Headaches are from Blood preassure, i would rate it as a medium between Superdrol and M1T...better gains than M1T but only SD like sides.

Good luck.

yeah, he was asking for people that have used it. :rolleyes:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

Good luck.

werd to your mother.

Attachments

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Before you knock it, try it. This was a tip given by the legendary Nasser El-Sonbaty. He said its really the only way pros use anadrol. Drop it 2-3 weeks out of the show.
If this is the first time you guys are hearing Anadrol being used as a cutter you need to research a ton more.

This is not old news or anything "new and crazy". it's been done for years and is an exceptionally good method when cutting. insane vascularity is just one of the amazing results Anadrol has when cutting.

I can't think of one steroid you could not cut with. It's all about diet. Your diet dictates your cycle, not the other way around.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to sound like a **** here, but...I am business partners with and have worked out with an IFBB Pro for ten years....a pro who still is respected enough that other pros come to him for advice and guidance. Irregardless of what Nasser says or has done, Im telling you that most pros DO NOT USE ANADROL PRECONTEST.

holy

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
No, this isnt the first time Ive ever heard it, I just still think its a bad idea.

holy

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
lots of good discussion, thanks.

iv got about 2 weeks left of tren and prop before i will be switching to test enan and anadrol. 500mg a week of test, and 50mg anadrol every day. i will only be using the anadrol for 4 weeks, and test for 10 weeks.
all and all the cycle will have looked like this
week 1-5 test prop 100mg eod, tren ace 100mg eod
week 6-16 test enan 500mg a week, anadrol 50mg ed

thanks again for all the info, if sides from anadrol get too bad i will start taking it only on work out days

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not to get off topic but how did the tren go? im thinking the same doses with the tren a prop but i may add masteron.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
tren was AMAZING! deff my favorite compound ever!
i always run test as a base to any cycle but never see the same results as others do on a test only cycle. probably because my natural test is so high, of the compounds i have stacked with test (d-bol, primo, tren, deca) tren is by far my favorite.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Good luck.

Ok... so first off Anadrol supposedly doesn't arromatize at all. That has led some people to speculate that it actually could be directly activating the estro-receptor. AI's don't seem to really help (except to change the overall estro/test ratio)which would solidify this position

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sportsbro, you need to clear your messages out....cant send you anything.
thanks for your response.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
today was the last of my tren/test prop 6 week cycle. i had great results.
currently ....
6'2"
225 lbs
9% bf

strength gains were amazing. looking very ripped and hard.
joints are starting to feel pretty dried out. i have decided to hold onto the test enan and anadrol for a bulking cycle in the fall.
ill be starting PCT in a few days...
liquid nolva 40/40/20/10
ZMA and tribulis .

so im just going to keep it natural for a while try to maintain my gains (witch should me fairly easy because it was all lean mass with no water retention)

thanks again for all the input on the anadrol

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Yes, anadrol does have the reputation for curbing your apetite, but to take the next step and think its good for cutting is going a little too far.

holy

Holy, i have been told by nemerous competitors over the years that they use it close to show time. It does not aromitize and i beleive the reasoning i was given is an increase in red blood cells. I want to say someone who won the jr nats first told me about this about 7 years or so ago. I have also heard it from a few other guys throughout the years.

Sargon

Sargon

Awards
I've only used 'drol for bulking in the offseason. Out of 10, i would give it a 10 for strength, and a 7 for mass after all was said and done.

With Anadrol, you will get some water retention and bloat, but this is very dose dependent. With 100mg a day, you will swell up quite a bit. Yes, Anadrol is sometimes used in a cutting cycle, but the dosage is a lot smaller. The drol cutting cycles ive seen run about 20 mg/day at the most.

If you are doing it for contest prep though, it gets complicated with your water depletion and carb loading. Ive seen ppl run it till the day of the contest, but i wouldnt personally try that just because i wouldnt want to risk holding on to any water. Also, since anadrol helps with fullness, your carb-load may not be as effective.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Holy, i have been told by nemerous competitors over the years that they use it close to show time. It does not aromitize and i beleive the reasoning i was given is an increase in red blood cells. I want to say someone who won the jr nats first told me about this about 7 years or so ago. I have also heard it from a few other guys throughout the years.
OK....we'll just agree to disagree here....I havent "heard" from anyone...I prep people to compete, thats what I do. I have worked with people doing local shows, regional shows, and national shows...I am business partners with an IFBB Pro who won 5 shows...I was there for every show he did....I know what he used and basically what virtually everyone used/is using...I never recall seeing anyone prep with anadrol...does it happen? Im sure it does, but making a blanket statement that it would be good for that simply isnt true.

holy

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
OK....we'll just agree to disagree here....I havent "heard" from anyone...I prep people to compete, thats what I do. I have worked with people doing local shows, regional shows, and national shows...I am business partners with an IFBB Pro who won 5 shows...I was there for every show he did....I know what he used and basically what virtually everyone used/is using...I never recall seeing anyone prep with anadrol...does it happen? Im sure it does, but making a blanket statement that it would be good for that simply isnt true.

holy

Not questioning you as you obviously know much more about this thing than anyone on the board. I was just stating what i was told. It was something that i remembered because i found it very interesting. I am not agreeing or disagreeing, but i just wanted to tell you what the explanation was when i asked.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Anavar is more of a cutter than anadrol.. I guess with a low dose of drol and the right diet you could do it.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Not questioning you as you obviously know much more about this thing than anyone on the board. I was just stating what i was told. It was something that i remembered because i found it very interesting. I am not agreeing or disagreeing, but i just wanted to tell you what the explanation was when i asked.
I understand...but this is a message board where information is dispensed and guys follow protocols set forth based on the information they gather here.....I happen to think this isnt a very practical idea, and just wanted to emphasize that....

BTW, I DO NOT think that I know more than anyone on this board....If that were the case, I wouldnt post here....

holy

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, this isnt the first time Ive ever heard it, I just still think its a bad idea.

holy
I agree with you. The first time I took it I gained like 10-12 pounds in 2 days,obviously water bloat . So unless someone is taking Lasix or some diuretic.I don't think it would work pre contest..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'm a firm believer that most steroids can be used in both cutting and bulking phases. It's really going to come down to diet, training, and also any AI's, serms, ect.. that you take that can either keep estro in check, keep bloat in check,. ect. If I was going to use Drol on a cycle designed to keep me lean and mean I would take something alongside it like adex or the like to keep water weight to a minimum.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol does not aromatize, so arimidex isnt going to help....it actually activates the estrogen receptors because its structure is similiar to estradiol. Thats where the bloat comes from. You could use nolvadex for that, but its not going to be efficient enough to keep you dialed in precontest...

holy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anadrol does not aromatize, so arimidex isnt going to help....it actually activates the estrogen receptors because its structure is similiar to estradiol. Thats where the bloat comes from. You could use nolvadex for that, but its not going to be efficient enough to keep you dialed in precontest...

holy
this is correct. AI's do nothing for Anadrol.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
how is anadrol on the joints? does it dry out the joints any?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Just to add my views here guys, i had a chat with my personal trainer and my brother, both of whom hold european titles, they know more about this stuff than me, as they have hands on experience with anadrol, Apprently they both agree that anadrol is an exceptional steroid for cutting, because its highly anabolic, and androgenic, so you can keep muscle, and look full and hold on to strength as you deplete calories and increase cardio, as it suppresses appetite it helps control cravings, however they both agree that it should only be used up until a week before contest at the latest, as water bloat is inevitable, and you need time to get dry, without overdosing on diuretics, and compromising your health.
If its used with care, and precision, wich is what pre contest is all about its a very good steroid to use, For cutting it has its plus points wich are obvious, and it has its downsides when it comes to cutting, if you want to look dry all the time, dont use it to cut, if you want to hold on to as much muscle and strength as possible while cutting, anadrol is a good choice. Simple as...RUSSIAN.. regards Sharko.