Did you lose hair on Epistane? POLL!
- 07-21-2008, 02:07 PM
- 07-21-2008, 02:08 PM
07-21-2008, 03:05 PM
“Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”
07-27-2008, 04:24 PM
I'm on day 29.I did 20 for the first day,then 30 for a little while,then 40 for 12 days.Now I've been at 50 for about 10 days I think.My Moms Dad had a receding hairline.I haven't used anything for hairloss.
07-27-2008, 05:17 PM
I started sheading on my last epi cycle and half way through I started minoxidil (kirklands 5% - super cheap) and up'd my saw palmetto to 2700mg a day. Not only did the hairloss stop within days but the libido went through the roof as well - not a bad side effect I did notice that if I put more than 2ml of the minoxidil on my scalp that I would get a slight head ache and my face would feel a little bloated - I think from increased blood flow but I am not sure.
07-27-2008, 08:39 PM
08-14-2008, 04:48 PM
08-30-2008, 01:20 PM
12-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Im happy to say that finaly after about a year my hair loss from epi has almost completely reversed with xandrox 12% lotion =)
Similar Forum Threads
- By 0o0o0o in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 04-02-2009, 10:45 PM
- By San Quinn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-02-2009, 01:11 PM
- By 0o0o0o in forum AnabolicsReplies: 45Last Post: 11-02-2008, 10:14 PM
- By evankyle in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 01-21-2008, 01:37 PM
- By San Quinn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2008, 02:22 AM