• Established
KRYTONITEl Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg

19-Norandrosta- 4,9-diene-3,17 dione 30mg
2a,3a Epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 10mg

hey guys ive just purchased a bottle of this i believe its quite safe 2 leaning agents and a hardner.

What do you guys think of this suppliment ive got pct and liver support but am not quite sure how to cycle it was wondering if i could pulse these compounds aswel any help would be appreciated thanks.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
has no 1 got any input in this product do you think its a dangerous stack or a good 1 i see it only has 10 mg of epistine per tablet so not sure thats good either !

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ok well is this your first ph? age? weight? training experience..diet? goals? if you want some help we need a little more info about you so we can steer you in the right direction. also..do some research..if u say you do not know if 10mg per epistane tablet is good or not..you need to do some of your own personal work (fyi: 10mg is the normal dosage for one epistane pill)

nateo1979

Awards
KRYTONITEl Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg

19-Norandrosta- 4,9-diene-3,17 dione 30mg
2a,3a Epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 10mg

hey guys ive just purchased a bottle of this i believe its quite safe 2 leaning agents and a hardner.

What do you guys think of this suppliment ive got pct and liver support but am not quite sure how to cycle it was wondering if i could pulse these compounds aswel any help would be appreciated thanks.

Looks like Spawn + Orstan A. Cost wise looks expensive. You should be taking three capsules a day. Last you 20 days. Where as Spawn comes in 90 capsule bottle.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
ah thanks for the replys guys ive trained for 4 years doing a aplit routine i workout 3 times a week if not more.

ive used cel h drol for 5 weeks before and that worked well this is my seconed cycle and im looking for more of a cut so i thought this product looked good just wasent sure how to use it like what dosages and how long for.

so you think 3 caps a day isnt that alot seems like ive been ripped of because this bottle wont last long lol.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
IMO having run orastan-a/furazadrol and havoc/epistane...with the 3 cap a day dosage they will both be underdosed because i believe the spawn clone in this on has 8mg of epistane instead of 10mg. also..only 150mg of furazadrol really wont do it. it might be more cost effective but u wont get the results u want. if ur thinking of this..buy them seperately.

nateo1979

Awards
ah thanks for the replys guys ive trained for 4 years doing a aplit routine i workout 3 times a week if not more.

ive used cel h drol for 5 weeks before and that worked well this is my seconed cycle and im looking for more of a cut so i thought this product looked good just wasent sure how to use it like what dosages and how long for.

so you think 3 caps a day isnt that alot seems like ive been ripped of because this bottle wont last long lol.
Everybody I know (I myself have two bottles in my stock pile) had great results with spawn.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
what cycle would you guys recomend then for cutting ive all ready brought the kryptonite supplement may as well bin it now lol should have came on here and asked for advice first seems this supplement is just underdosed phs

nateo1979

Awards
what cycle would you guys recomend then for cutting ive all ready brought the kryptonite supplement may as well bin it now lol should have came on here and asked for advice first seems this supplement is just underdosed phs
1. Diet

2. Cardio

3. Havoc, H-drol, not to sure on Tren.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
im planning a xtreme tren/h-drol cut stack...should be wild..alot of people have done it with excellent results.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebiz909 Anabolics 49
Supplements 1
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 10
Post Cycle Therapy 7