Post Cycle Question - AnabolicMinds.com

Post Cycle Question

Post Cycle Question

Just about done with a 6 week cycle of T1-Pro. I have liquid Nolva on hand ready to go. I also have some left over bottles of Biotest's Tribex 500 from a earlier cycle(before I knew how inferior it was compared to many other options). Single serving size is 4 caps = 2000mg(mix of tribulus and avena sativa). Would it be recommended to take this along with the Nolva? If so, how much and for how long?

Wups. Guess I "fat fingered" this thread when I was making it and it somehow ended up in the wrong thread subject.
    Sorry!

BUMP?.......................An yone???

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller..................
    •   

C'mon "MODS" little help over here Please.
    I'm starting my post cycle "Today" and would really like some help on this one.

P.S.
    I'm bumpin this every day till I get some help.

two weeks should be fine IMO also how much on which one..
    final thing.. wrong form.. coversions is for making things... ie fina pellets to tren, powders to gear..

Originally posted by smike319
    Wups. Guess I "fat fingered" this thread when I was making it and it somehow ended up in the wrong thread subject.
    Sorry!
    Ya "Matthew D I realized I made the thread in in the wrong forum as soon as I sent it. Sorry Bro!
    As for my original question, I think I'm good with the Nolva (will be taking 5pumps, 1x day, evening) for 4 weeks. Notify if you have other recommendations.
    I happen to have a couple of bottles of Tribex 500 laying around from an earkier cycle, and was wondering if it would be beneficial to take along with the Nolva, and if so, how much?
    Tribex 500 = Single serving size is 4 caps = 2000mg(mix of tribulus and avena sativa
    Thanx in advance for any help bro!

It can't hurt to take the two together and I would just follow the bottle directions on it.. no problem about the forum thing just if you happen to make a mistake.. PM me or one of the mods and we will move it.. just helps everyone else when things are in there right place.. I know I am OCP at times..

Thanks for the advise "MatthewD". Next time I make a mistake, which I highly doubt will ever happen again , I'll let one of the GODS......I mean MODS know about it.
    I guess now would be a good time for me to give a big "WHOOP WHOOP" shout out to all the MODS out there on the board. You have know idea how much you help us "lowly users" out there on a daily basis. It's a wonderful thing to be able to log on here and tap into the vast knowledge that you fellas' provide to us on a daily basis. You bros put up with a lot of pretty stupid and repetative questions, and do it with honor (as you grit your teeth). Props to ya Mods!
    Ya and I guess it's even worth a good flamin ever once in a while!

Oh yea one last thing, where do I send my checks?

Out,
    smike319

thanks I think no checks needed but pete is collecting for a sex change to look more like his new avatar jking for damn sure

Originally posted by Matthew D
    thanks I think no checks needed but pete is collecting for a sex change to look more like his new avatar jking for damn sure

Na man really meant all that, ya'll(as we say down here in the South) do a great job.
    And as far as the comment about Pete, I ain't even touching that one. I still have the image of his old avatar fresh in my head. Bro is huge!

Just about done with a 6 week cycle of T1-Pro. I have liquid Nolva on hand ready to go. I also have some left over bottles of Biotest's Tribex 500 from a earlier cycle(before I knew how inferior it was compared to many other options). Single serving size is 4 caps = 2000mg(mix of tribulus and avena sativa). Would it be recommended to take this along with the Nolva? If so, how much and for how long?
    The tribulus will increase endogenous LH and FSH levels which is valuable post cycle. In turn through aromatisation it may encourage a slight endogenous estrogen increase and therefore increase your recovery even further in conjunction with the nolvadex since it increases LH via the estrogen negative feedback loop.

Excellent info. ex_banana-eater! So given that effect would it be ok to drop the Nolva dose to maybe 30mg 1st week, then something like 20mg for the following 3 weeks?
    One more thing, so does your user name really mean what it says? You don't eat banans?

I think this question fits the thread aswell:

I'm also in the midst of a T1-Pro cycle, and already am planning on using Nolva and Tribulex. Would it be alright(or wise, even) to spring extra on some clomid?

Just wondering if the clomid would be overkill, or if it would actually serve safely(in the appropriate dosage) to recover the shrunken testicles I accumulate after my T1-pro cycle is over.(after 4 weeks, the T1Pro has already done a number on the guys ) Thanks to anyone with an answer

Personally I think it would be overkill IMO.. but some of the other vets might disagree.. I have have had a problem with the nuts shrinking..

Toney,
    Im with Matt. Save your money. Your nuts will be happy once the Nolva starts pumping. I imagine this is your first cycle and your just trying to play it safe but 4 weeks of a standard dose of T1Pro shouldnt call for that much PC. They will return to normal, just give them some TLC. Time heals everything and Nolva helps alot too.

Smike,
    I would stick with your original plan for PC. Dont drop the doseing of the Nolva. Tribex is alright, nothing special. At least in my opinion. It may help but its inferior compared to Nolva or Clomid for PC. Use it but dont depend on it to help like alot of others could.

db

Thanks for your input "db682", I'll do just that.
    Had a couple of bottles of the Tribex 500 left over from a MAG10 cycle I did earlier this year, and thought this would be a better time than any to get rid of it! Man that cycle was exxxppppeeeennnnsssiiivvve!!!
    Turns out ignorance isn't always bliss.

db and matt,

thanks for the great advice! The Nolva, Tribex, and TLC will do just fine, then. Thanks again, these boards are mucho excellente if I may say!

As for my original question, I think I'm good with the Nolva (will be taking 5pumps, 1x day, evening) for 4 weeks.
    Whups what I meant was: 20pumps 1x day, evening, for 1st week.
    Then 10pumps 1x day, evening for the remaining 3weeks.
    That should equal 40mg per day 1st week, and 20mg per day for the last 3 weeks

i do 10 sqrts right on my nips and nuts, i just mix it with some dmso, j/k

Similar Forum Threads

1. cycle and post cycle question
    By newob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 11:04 AM
  2. m-1-t post-cycle question
    By beanpole in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-10-2003, 05:53 PM
  3. Post cycle question
    By MaDmaN in forum Anabolics