Havoc Cycle

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
this will be my 2nd havoc cycle. my first was 20/30/30/40, so i am upping the dosage

Week1 30mg
Week2 30mg
Week3 40mg
Week4 40mg

On cycle supplements: Double dosing life support to be the same as cycle support (i hate drinking the ****), Orange triad multi. if there are others i should add please feel free to let me know :)

OTC PCT (nothing illegal, k thx):
Week 1-4 of pct: Post Cycle Support, I3C, ZMA 2 caps for each twice daily
Week 3-5: Lean Xtreme 3 a day
Week 4-7: 6oxo (600/500/400/200), Activate xtreme -label

Will be logging this later, probably august (****'s expensive). So keep a look out. :type:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
this will be my 2nd havoc cycle. my first was 20/30/30/40, so i am upping the dosage

Week1 20mg
Week2 30mg
Week3 40mg
Week4 50mg

On cycle supplements: Double dosing life support to be the same as cycle support (i hate drinking the ****), Orange triad multi. if there are others i should add please feel free to let me know :)

OTC PCT (nothing illegal, k thx):
Week 1-4 of pct: Post Cycle Support, I3C, ZMA 2 caps for each twice daily
Week 3-5: Lean Xtreme 3 a day
Week 4-7: 6oxo (400/300/200/100), Activate xtreme -label

Will be logging this later, probably august (****'s expensive). So keep a look out. :type:

I dont see the point in going 20mg for the first week, its a waste IMO. I would run it 30/30/40/40. I wouldnt go to 50mg at all considering you wont run a SERM (which FYI is grey area at worst, not illegal). Whilst its mild, it WILL shut you down a lot at 50mg.

As for PCT I guess you got this from Dmangiarelli or at otcpct.com. I would personally say run the 6-oxo 600/500/400/300

ogdlow

Awards
looks like a great Havoc cycle. I ran 20/30/40/40 and loved it!! Great Gains. I am in PCT and in week seven. So far the gains are still here.!!! BTW my PCT is the same as yours. And NO signs of GYNO>>

I think my next Cycle i will run the same! Good Luck. Let us know how the progress goes.

?? Oh yeh. How long since your last PH cycle???

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I dont see the point in going 20mg for the first week, its a waste IMO. I would run it 30/30/40/40. I wouldnt go to 50mg at all considering you wont run a SERM (which FYI is grey area at worst, not illegal). Whilst its mild, it WILL shut you down a lot at 50mg.

As for PCT I guess you got this from Dmangiarelli or at otcpct.com. I would personally say run the 6-oxo 600/500/400/300
edited

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
I went with 20/30/40/40 mainly due to the fact that there is 90 pills in a bottle and that cycle uses 91 so it fits well. a 30/30/40/40 cycle uses 98 pills so it cuts the cycle a little short if you only bought one bottle.

The cycle looks really good hope you enjoy gains at least in strength start kicking in at 30mg for me and shoot up from there!

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
i have like five extra pills from my first cycle. i'll be short 2. oh well. doesnt constitute buying another whole bottle just for 2 pills lol.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
i have like five extra pills from my first cycle. i'll be short 2. oh well. doesnt constitute buying another whole bottle just for 2 pills lol.

Just making sure :afro: I was thinking of running the same cycle then I did the math so I went with 20/30/40/40 which leaves me one short but I think the best gains are at the 30/40 area. At 30 I feel the strength kick in and muscles start to fill out. Good luck!