Novedex XT.. Standalone Cycle?? Advice Please

I

illj23

Awards
have a bottle of Novedex XT I would like to use..

Week 1-3.. 3 Capsules before bed with Milk thistle 2 morn/ night
Week 3-5 .. 2 Capsules before bed with Milk thistle 2 morn/ night
Week 5-6.. 1 capsule before bed with Milk Thistle 2 morn/ night..

Now im taking the milk thistle because i feel that its constantly a good supplement to be taking with or without test booster natural or synthetic.

QUESTION.. Think this will help raise my test levels enough to notice a difference in the gym and in weight?

Also do I need a PCT with novedex XT.. I personally dnt think I do with the research but I WANT ADVICE?

Also I have slight puffy nipples from a S-DROL cycle last september.. No soreness or lumps so it could be just water retention from Estrogen, U think NOVEDEX XT will help get rid of this is I cardio a lot?

E

ezza

Awards
  • Established
I think you should do it... i would personally drop the milk thistle all together and run it for maybe 8-10 weeks. you probably won't gain heaps of weight BUT more than you normally would especially if you do a lot of cardio. It will definitely raise your natural test levels and will definitely help with your over all physique. And finally no you won't need to do a pct, just taper your dose down towards the end.

E

ezza

Awards
  • Established
It may very well help with your so called puffy nipples too, i would think that at very least you will drop a few % body fat and add maybe 5 lbs of lean muscle....either way you should harden up a lot and hopefully that will happen in the chest area as well. in my oppinion these kinds of products are the next best thing to steroids... well maybe close 3rd to prescription serms and anti estrogens.

F

fNoRanger24

Awards
Ya dude I agree with ezza..but i would do week 1-4, 3 caps a day week 5, 2 caps a day then week 6, 1 cap. all befor bed. no pct needed and it should help with your puffy nips. and you can gain some pretty good weight from an ADT just train hard.

Good luck

T

Trinstop

Awards
Seems your recommendations would be way more than the 60 caplets per bottle? Unless you have a bottle that has a biggerquantity in it. Sorry for posting on old forum. But I to want to do this.