Going from M1t to Deca... any problems?

pdigs

theres no point in fuking around with pills anymore, just as expensive as the real thing with way more toll on the body. im done with the prohormone sh!t, its time to start injecting. i did a short 2week cycle of m1t, cut it off early because the gains sucked...

my question is it ok to go from the m1t to Deca injections in a couple weeks? does anyone see a problem with this?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
yes, i see a problem.

the deca isn't going to kick in for quite a few weeks. You'd prob lose all your m1t gains before the deca had a chance to even start working. Also, going straight from m1t to deca is going to more than likely make recovery insanely awful.

pdigs

well if i wanted to go into injections...what would be more suitable than deca?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test, but only after PCT and an extra couple of weeks

pdigs

i forgot to mention that i didnt gain anything from the short m1t cycle, so theres nothing to retain. i workout about 1 1/2-2hrs a day and have a solid diet. im 5'9 180lbs... i need to bulk

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
i forgot to mention that i didnt gain anything from the short m1t cycle, so theres nothing to retain. i workout about 1 1/2-2hrs a day and have a solid diet. im 5'9 180lbs... i need to bulk
No offense, but you sound a bit stubborn, and I'm assuming perhaps too young or perhaps immature to be using juice, based on your responses. Phrases like "I need to bulk" indicate some one who may not have focus on whats really important. The juice will always be there, so I would suggest to put your health first. Ozarka is right, the recovery from jumping on deca from m1t without adequate recovery from the m1t would suck. Furtermore, I would be more concerned about the fact that you didn't make any gains from the m1t. M1t is extremely powerful and anabolic. Even just 2 weeks should have done something for you if diet and training are on par.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No offense, but you sound a bit stubborn, and I'm assuming perhaps too young or perhaps immature to be using juice, based on your responses. Phrases like "I need to bulk" indicate some one who may not have focus on whats really important. The juice will always be there, so I would suggest to put your health first. Ozarka is right, the recovery from jumping on deca from m1t without adequate recovery from the m1t would suck. Furtermore, I would be more concerned about the fact that you didn't make any gains from the m1t. M1t is extremely powerful and anabolic. Even just 2 weeks should have done something for you if diet and training are on par.
Assuming he got legit stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 hour workouts? Sounds like you are overtraining.

pdigs

well ok mr. PHD. "i need to bulk" simply indicates that i am looking for a suggestion on a good bulking injectable, nothing more. i will take your guys advice and give it some time off though. in the mean time im just trying to figure out whats best for me at this point.

btw. if i was "putting my health first" i wouldnt be considering anabolics in the first place, and neither would u or anyone else. however, im willing to bet u will argue that point, thus making YOU stubburn

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the best to go straight into is test prop but u need to start now.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
hmm i duno bout that. 1 muscle a day, 6-7 exercises, 4 sets of 12 each
...i'm including abs and cardio
I would agree with dsade. You need to revamp what you're doing, b/c it is over training.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
well ok mr. PHD. "i need to bulk" simply indicates that i am looking for a suggestion on a good bulking injectable, nothing more. i will take your guys advice and give it some time off though. in the mean time im just trying to figure out whats best for me at this point.

btw. if i was "putting my health first" i wouldnt be considering anabolics in the first place, and neither would u or anyone else. however, im willing to bet u will argue that point, thus making YOU stubburn
This is actually pretty disrespectful considering that he was fairly nice in his criticism. I'm inclined to agree with every word he posted. There is a difference between using and abusing steroids. An abuser has a total disregard for his own health, typically running things without much common sense and ending up in the hospital. A user takes precautions to ensure that he gets the most out what he puts into his body with a minimal amount of risks to his health. The main thing that separates the two is maturity and you have shown that you are lacking a bit of that yourself...... It really sounds as if you should be reading more and posting less. FWIW, never run a stand alone deca cycle. I'm actually pretty surprised that you didn't get immediately flamed for even suggesting that.

*Didn't you begin your M1T cycle without even having anything for PCT in your possession?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good post solo, your av is freaking me out!!!! acid flashbacks lol what or who is that??? haha

pdigs

This is actually pretty disrespectful considering that he was fairly nice in his criticism. I'm inclined to agree with every word he posted. There is a difference between using and abusing steroids. An abuser has a total disregard for his own health, typically running things without much common sense and ending up in the hospital. A user takes precautions to ensure that he gets the most out what he puts into his body with a minimal amount of risks to his health. The main thing that separates the two is maturity and you have shown that you are lacking a bit of that yourself...... It really sounds as if you should be reading more and posting less. FWIW, never run a stand alone deca cycle. I'm actually pretty surprised that you didn't get immediately flamed for even suggesting that.

*Didn't you begin your M1T cycle without even having anything for PCT in your possession?
difference between using and abusing? ah sure, taking steroids because of cancer, a tumor, dworfism etc... that would be "using". taking steroids out of pure vanity is "abusing" my friend. but whatever helps u get better sleep at night no problem i could give a ****. i am not in denial, that would make me a true addict (probably like yourself). again, i could care less. i could also take proper precautions in shooting my heroin.... u know, clean rig and cotton, turner kit the works.... and i could minimize everything i say and tell u the risk is low. but hey i guess im just a smartass whos a little immature what the hell do i know. how about next time u give me a simple answer instead of playing steriod police

i took all the proper "precautions" for my m1t cycle as well so dont worry.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
like i said best bet would be test prop 100mg eod or ed.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

If you want an opion for a good bulk injectable, I would not recommend deca standalone. Always run deca with test.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
difference between using and abusing? ah sure, taking steroids because of cancer, a tumor, dworfism etc... that would be "using". taking steroids out of pure vanity is "abusing" my friend. but whatever helps u get better sleep at night no problem i could give a ****. i am not in denial, that would make me a true addict (probably like yourself). again, i could care less. i could also take proper precautions in shooting my heroin.... u know, clean rig and cotton, turner kit the works.... and i could minimize everything i say and tell u the risk is low. but hey i guess im just a smartass whos a little immature what the hell do i know. how about next time u give me a simple answer instead of playing steriod police

i took all the proper "precautions" for my m1t cycle as well so dont worry.
pdigs genius thread

You asked just three or four days ago what to use for PCT after you were a week or two into a M1T cycle, so when did these precautions take place? Don't try to make me come off as if I am being some sort of hypocrite. You cannot compare steroids to heroin and you definitely might cannot associate them to being prescribe for health reasons, b/c you were the one who needs "to bulk" not someone who is trying to prevent muscle wasting. My analogy sticks, b/c you are a moron and you make all of us who try and legitimize what we do as being relatively safe look like morons too.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
what is that avatar of solomon ? It freaks me everytime I see it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm i duno bout that. 1 muscle a day, 6-7 exercises, 4 sets of 12 each
...i'm including abs and cardio
28 sets is more than likely overtraining.

pdigs

pdigs genius thread

You asked just three or four days ago what to use for PCT after you were a week or two into a M1T cycle, so when did these precautions take place? Don't try to make me come off as if I am being some sort of hypocrite. You cannot compare steroids to heroin and you definitely might cannot associate them to being prescribe for health reasons, b/c you were the one who needs "to bulk" not someone who is trying to prevent muscle wasting. My analogy sticks, b/c you are a moron and you make all of us who try and legitimize what we do as being relatively safe look like morons too.
i wasnt comparing heroin to steroids, i was using it as an analogy. as an attempt to show that u minimize and rationalize everything to make it sound like using is ok. frankly, its not... if u think steroids is "ok" for ur body u obvious are a moron.. u also probably know nothing about evolution and life longitivity.
i really dont know what "ok" is in your book, but if "ok" means strain on your heart... well then i guess we just have different defintions lol. once again, go ahead and deny everything, prove my point even further...

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wasnt comparing heroin to steroids, i was using it as an analogy. as an attempt to show that u minimize and rationalize everything to make it sound like using is ok. frankly, its not... if u think steroids is "ok" for ur body u obvious are a moron.. u also probably know nothing about evolution and life longitivity.
i really dont know what "ok" is in your book, but if "ok" means strain on your heart... well then i guess we just have different defintions lol. once again, go ahead and deny everything, prove my point even further...

Not to step on your toes man, but why don't you just stop lashing out at people who visit you thread, i'm sure you'd get more responses, and more advice just an idea. But so far you haven't even addressed those who have given you ligitimate advice (pistonpump). Personally I read all the posts and don't see why you're being so combative. You basically reinforced the point that lilpsychotic was trying to make. My advice would be to do a 2 week pct just to be safe, (who knows if it was M1t you took) take 3-4 weeks off then you can do whatever you want without being limited by factors such as ester kick-in time, etc. Good luck man.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good advice dkkon, maybe just run a pct and take some time off then you can start a new cycle clean with more planning.

pdigs

good advice dkkon, maybe just run a pct and take some time off then you can start a new cycle clean with more planning.
thats what i'm gonna do, i'm gonna forget the follow up cycle all together. ill just run the full pct like planned even if it was bogus m1t. i was pissed about the m1t cycle and tired of dealing with pills, so i got impatient and wanted to start something real that worked. but fuk it

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what i'm gonna do, i'm gonna forget the follow up cycle all together. ill just run the full pct like planned even if it was bogus m1t. i was pissed about the m1t cycle and tired of dealing with pills, so i got impatient and wanted to start something real that worked. but fuk it
what brand m1t or was it just a UG lab?