Hdrol

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
excluding all other nutrition stuff, is 300g protein/day enough while running a HDROL cycle???? im 6'2 approx 250lbs

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im kinda leaning towards maning up and trying for at least 400g, maybe even 500g......... thanks for the input.... i will also be running anabolic pump throughout cycle and pct

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
What is your LBM? 400 sounds like alot. But if you can afford it and you don't have kidney problems it's all good.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
If you can put 400 down then I would do it. Its not uncommon for me to do it at all.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well on a exaggerated guess my bf% is 15-18 so LBM would be between 213 and 205

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this would be my first PS run, but would it be too much if i added TROID the last 4wks. id be running the hdrol for 6wks and since the effects dont start until week 3 or 4, the troid could provide some synergestic effects right????

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
im kinda leaning towards maning up and trying for at least 400g, maybe even 500g......... thanks for the input.... i will also be running anabolic pump throughout cycle and pct
Shoot for 2 gm/lb bodyweight. Anymore than that just gets stored as fat.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
this would be my first PS run, but would it be too much if i added TROID the last 4wks. id be running the hdrol for 6wks and since the effects dont start until week 3 or 4, the troid could provide some synergestic effects right????
Since it's your first ps run, I would just stick to one compound.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
400+ grams of protein is probably just asking for trouble. When people get tunnel vision on protein they usually end up losing out on a lot of other nutrients and i've seen on several occasions wher epeople develope food allergies and stomach issues from eating like this.

If you are close to 20% BF and can't gain lean muscle on 250 grams of protein, the odds are there is another place in your training/diet that can be fixed and the end result is a healthier and stronger person than you could of been on a 500 gram protein diet.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
400+ grams of protein is probably just asking for trouble. When people get tunnel vision on protein they usually end up losing out on a lot of other nutrients and i've seen on several occasions wher epeople develope food allergies and stomach issues from eating like this.

If you are close to 20% BF and can't gain lean muscle on 250 grams of protein, the odds are there is another place in your training/diet that can be fixed and the end result is a healthier and stronger person than you could of been on a 500 gram protein diet.
:goodpost:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0