Formestane

mr2lizard

mr2lizard

Awards
So I cannot for the life of me find this anywhere in stock. What would be the best next AI. I have Sustain Alpha for an AI but I have been told now that I should use OXO-6. This is for a PCS for an epistane/trenadrol cycle. Is this true or would I be all set Just using Sustain Alpha as my AI.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
You probably wont find any either until after the Olympics, its hard to get raws out of China now supposedly.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i thought this stuff used to be quiet abundant and inexpensive what they're selling seems pretty expensive unless it in bulk

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
yeah I bought 10 grams from nutra back when it was in stock and it was pretty cheap. Can't remember the price of hand tho.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i have a source for $8 a gram, not TOO bad

jhicks3301

jhicks3301

Awards
I know that BCS's Formestane is in stock at certain places...

That is all that I know of

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
There should be some fresh form returning to the market soon. It's great to run ON cycle with aromitizing AAS or even as a stack but not best for PCT IMO due to the fact that it converts to 4-OH Testosterone and binds to the androgen receptor more strongly than dihydrotestosterone. SERM's are always nice to have after steroid cycles too.

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you think form would affect those prone to Male Pattern Baldness at all?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Do you think form would affect those prone to Male Pattern Baldness at all?
Seeing it has decent activity at the androgen receptor there's always at least 'some' possibility though it'd be very minimal IMO. I'm not prone to MPB, but I had mild thinning in the past with Andro. But each time I used Form I had no signs whatsoever personally.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
It's great to run ON cycle with aromitizing AAS or even as a stack but not best for PCT IMO due to the fact that it converts to 4-OH Testosterone and binds to the androgen receptor more strongly than dihydrotestosterone.
That is something I thought about as well, but many people say Form isn't strong enough to run on cycle, even with plain old test. Any experience with Form on cycle?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
That is something I thought about as well, but many people say Form isn't strong enough to run on cycle, even with plain old test. Any experience with Form on cycle?
That is nuts...

Formestane (transdermal) is the most potent AI i've ran next to A-dex.

The stuff will literally dry you out completely to where your joints are hurting in a matter of hours.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is nuts...

Formestane (transdermal) is the most potent AI i've ran next to A-dex.

The stuff will literally dry you out completely to where your joints are hurting in a matter of hours.
What was your dosage?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I ran it with relatively high dosed 4AD Diol and the Form kept my gains nice & lean. Form's definitely potent stuff IMO too.

thenatureboy

thenatureboy

Awards
Pharma Pro Maxitest (Formestane)
do a search on it. $31.95

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Pharma Pro Maxitest (Formestane)
do a search on it. $31.95
Those are orals. Form has very little to no bioavailability orally. To even begin seeing effect you'd need probably at least 1000mg/day.

mr2lizard

mr2lizard

Awards
Anyone tried this. Or is this another bs item trying to ride the coat tails.

Nvm Looks like Ziquor answered my question. I thought Form was an oral. I guess its best when made into a (transdermal)?

R

Rafael Brasil

Awards
what about "lentaron depot"...formestane 250mg Intra muscular

R

Rafael Brasil

Awards
lentaron is good for a pct?? 250mg/week?? (intra muscular)

help to maintain gains or increase the gains?? (its s PH of 4-hydroxytestosterone)

thanks man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Supplements 24
T Anabolics 31
T Anabolics 17
D Supplements 42
F Anabolics 15