First Prohormone Stack, Nordiol + 1,4 Andro

noober

Awards
I am going to try my first prohormone stack, I am going with these two compounds to find out how my body reacts.

I think this is what I am going to go with after spending a couple weeks reading up:

4 week cycle of:

333mg Nordiol transdermal 2x per day
166mg 1,4 Andro transdermal 2x per day

Liquid Nolva, efas, homemade zma post cycle

I am going to try to brew it up myself, by buying 20g of Nordiol and 10g of 1,4 Andro, some transdermal solution, and a gram scale. It should be about $180

Let me know what you think.

There is so much information to process, and even after researching for weeks, I am still finding so much stuff.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
is that 333mg. Nordiol daily or 333mg. 2x a day ? I would not do it 2 times a day @ 333 mg. for my first cycle.

noober

Awards
is that 333mg. Nordiol daily or 333mg. 2x a day ? I would not do it 2 times a day @ 333 mg. for my first cycle.
333 2x a day is what I meant, well, what do you suggest in that case? I have seen a lot of different dosing for Nordiol, ranging from 300-800mg a day. I don't want to be too safe, and get mediocre gains, but I also want to gauge how my body reacts.

noober

Awards
I really would like to order my powders soon, so I appreciate any and all input on how much of each substance to use. So far I have only ordered the scale for measuring out the grams of powder.

Besides that, how difficult is it to mix the powders into the T-Gel? Are any special steps/equipment necessary, I have been searching the forum, maybe I am just overlooking it since I am sure that question has been asked before. Also, should I get a special dispensing device to measure it out, or does the T-Gel have something similar to the 2ml squirt of T-1?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like too much phs. ( 666+322mg) for a beginner.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Throw it in the bottle and shake and use the search button

noober

Awards
Sounds like too much phs. ( 666+322mg) for a beginner.
Well, what do you suggest?

Negative feedback without an alternative dosing or suggestion doesn't help me much.....

I tried searching for T-Gel, but after reading posts for 30 minutes, I didn't find one about how exactly to mix it, but from what you said it sounds so easy that nobody would really need to ask or explain.

I am still unsure about a mechanism to provide me with accurate squirts, and if I need to use some other container, how to transfer it from one to the other since the lotion I presume is somewhat thick and wouldn't pour easilly.

Last edited:
Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

Well, what do you suggest?

Negative feedback without an alternative dosing or suggestion doesn't help me much.....

I tried searching for T-Gel, but after reading posts for 30 minutes, I didn't find one about how exactly to mix it, but from what you said it sounds so easy that nobody would really need to ask or explain.

I am still unsure about a mechanism to provide me with accurate squirts, and if I need to use some other container, how to transfer it from one to the other since the lotion I presume is somewhat thick and wouldn't pour easilly.
For a beginner I would say 300mg of Nor Diol. Nor Diol is very suppressive so I would also stack it with 300mg. 4-AD. They would be a good bulking combo.

BTW, why not use 1-Test & 4-AD instead ?

noober

Awards

For a beginner I would say 300mg of Nor Diol. Nor Diol is very suppressive so I would also stack it with 300mg. 4-AD. They would be a good bulking combo.

BTW, why not use 1-Test & 4-AD instead ?
Well, I was told that 1-Test + 4-AD would cause lethargy, although the 4-AD would combat it to some extent. I have a very full life, and I was concerned the lethargy would impact that. Perhaps the claims might have been overblown. I also am already fighting an uphill battle with losing my hair, and I read that 1-Test + 4-AD causes a lot of hair shedding, and although I considered taking something to counteract that effect, since the lethargy is also included, I decided against it. I also read that the 1-test + 4AD combo is more likely to cause gyno. If those side effects are untrue, exaggerated, or just highly unlikely, please let me know. I think the 1-Test + 4AD stack would be cheaper and probably give better gains. so if these risks are not accurate, I might give it a try instead, or at least buy some to try in the future since it sounds like they might be banned.

I also read that Nordiol + 1,4Andro would be the best at minimizing hair loss, and still making some decent gains. The side effects I have read about this stack, is that it is suppressive of natural test and may cause a loss of libido, which did not sound as bad. It may just be because not as many people have used this stack. So, that's how I ended up with this choice, if any of this information is incorrect, please let me know. I think I am going to place my order for something tomorrow.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1-test doesn't cause gyno, 4-ad might on high enough dose.
Side effects vary quite a bit for different people. Some people do shed even on 19-nordiol but its the mildest ph on the hair I believe.

You can't really get away from the sides if you want good results. The best you can do is to decide upon what sides you are willing to risk and choose your phs accordingly. If you are most worried about androgenic sides especually hairloss check out dio's threads on hairloss.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to try my first prohormone stack, I am going with these two compounds to find out how my body reacts.

I think this is what I am going to go with after spending a couple weeks reading up:

4 week cycle of:

333mg Nordiol transdermal 2x per day
166mg 1,4 Andro transdermal 2x per day

Liquid Nolva, efas, homemade zma post cycle

I am going to try to brew it up myself, by buying 20g of Nordiol and 10g of 1,4 Andro, some transdermal solution, and a gram scale. It should be about $180

Let me know what you think.

There is so much information to process, and even after researching for weeks, I am still finding so much stuff.
You don't list your age or your specs, but this is a very mild cycle. To be perfectly honest, you will notice as much increase in strength and lean mass by simply upping your protein to 2 grams per lb, and increasing the intensity of your workout.

db682

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to be too safe, and get mediocre gains,
Bro, this is your first cycle. You really have no idea what the doses of each will do or how they will effect you. Ive never heard anyone say they "dont want to be to safe" when it comes to this stuff. You may be the most sensitive person on the face of the earth to these compounds and shed like a malnutritioned dog in the summer time. Take everyones advice, Play it safe and start with a lower dose. For all we know your 14 yrs old, weighting a buck-o-five and never unracked a 45lb plate in your life.

You have done the right thing though that many dont, You asked questions first and it sounds like youve done some research as well.

Ooh and as for the T-Gel. Its a little more tricky then just adding powder and shaking. Its like 8oz of heavily congelled snot. Mixing it can be fun. :D

Good luck,
db

noober

Awards
1-test doesn't cause gyno, 4-ad might on high enough dose.
Side effects vary quite a bit for different people. Some people do shed even on 19-nordiol but its the mildest ph on the hair I believe.

You can't really get away from the sides if you want good results. The best you can do is to decide upon what sides you are willing to risk and choose your phs accordingly. If you are most worried about androgenic sides especually hairloss check out dio's threads on hairloss.

Yeah, I am mostly worried about the lethargy more than the other side effects. I would just rather not use the most potent products till I determine how my body reacts. If I don't get very bad side effects from this stack, I will probably try something like 1-test + 4AD.

By the way, I keep seeing stuff about "stock up before the ban." Is there a ban in place that goes into effect at some time in the future, or people just think there will be?

noober

Awards
Re: Re: First Prohormone Stack, Nordiol + 1,4 Andro

You don't list your age or your specs, but this is a very mild cycle. To be perfectly honest, you will notice as much increase in strength and lean mass by simply upping your protein to 2 grams per lb, and increasing the intensity of your workout.
Your the first one to tell me that, the other posters seem to think the doses I was considering are too high.

I am 23, 185lbs at about 11% body fat. I've been bodybuilding for 2 years, and I have the basics down.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
FYI - John has been bb'ing for nearly your entire life. Nobody is perfect, but John is one of the more knowledgeable guys on the bb forums.

I'd highly encourage you to pick up Stuart McRobert's book titled Brawn. When you get to chapter 3 (Expectations), apply the formulas and rules of thumb to yourself, and ask yourself if you are at or near your natural limits. It might give you a new perspective on your decision to try PH/PS.

~Todd

Last edited: