I force Nutrition bold Cycle

mesoman

Awards
Im 6'2' 205 lbs, and ive been lifting consistently for 3 yrs now. Im interested in trying a ph cycle but looking for something with low side effects (non-methylated) and solid (dry) gains. Ive decided to go with Bold by Iforce Nutrition. My cycle looks like this
Week 1 1000mg bold
Weeks2-6 800mg bold

My question is this: Ive heard a lot about bold from this forum and others. Some say it is bs, others say that it works. Ive decided to front load it since i am running it solo and i hear that it takes time to "kick in". My ultimate goal is to gain roughly 10lbs of solid mass that i can retain. So does this cycle look like it will work to gain what I want? My diet is not clean, but it is not dirty either - and i dont want to change it so I can really tell if the cycle is what is making the difference.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Im 6'2' 205 lbs, and ive been lifting consistently for 3 yrs now. Im interested in trying a ph cycle but looking for something with low side effects (non-methylated) and solid (dry) gains. Ive decided to go with Bold by Iforce Nutrition. My cycle looks like this
Week 1 1000mg bold
Weeks2-6 800mg bold

My question is this: Ive heard a lot about bold from this forum and others. Some say it is bs, others say that it works. Ive decided to front load it since i am running it solo and i hear that it takes time to "kick in". My ultimate goal is to gain roughly 10lbs of solid mass that i can retain. So does this cycle look like it will work to gain what I want? My diet is not clean, but it is not dirty either - and i dont want to change it so I can really tell if the cycle is what is making the difference.

Whats your PCT gonna look like?

jhicks3301

jhicks3301

Awards
Week 1 1000mg bold
Weeks2-6 800mg bold

No need to front load.. Keep it at 800mg..

What are you planning for PCT?

mesoman

Awards
i was thinking of running 6-oxo extreme and primordial performance sustain alpha

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 1000mg bold
Weeks2-6 800mg bold
If you have the cash, i would run it 1000mg the whole time, and go 8wks. Because, as far as i understand, its got a 50% conversion rate, and 500mg is a fairly normal Equipose cycle, which is what this stuff converts too.

I was just reading a log that a guy gained 10-15 off of a 6 wk 800mg cycle. Lost a few in PCT, but it was still a good cycle he said.