Superdrol dosage for big guy

S

STL1CJG

Awards
Hey...just finishing up a 4 week cycle of P-plex at 40 mg a day. I have some Testadrol (superdrol clone) and each pill is 15 mg. Is 30mg a day enough or with my size can I just jump into 45 mg a day. PCT and diet in line, along with current cycle support (AI). After the 3 week superdrol I will finish off with PCT and Furazadrol. I'll post results in forum. Before phera cycle I was 264 lbs. I have done a 4 week p-plex cycle before and now I am adding in the superdrol and F-bol. Suggestions or advice??? Here are current stats.

6'4", 277 lbs, around 17-18% BF
4000 - 4500 calories a day
17 methyl x at 40 mg a day looking for dosage reccom. on sdrol?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Hey...just finishing up a 4 week cycle of P-plex at 40 mg a day. I have some Testadrol (superdrol clone) and each pill is 15 mg. Is 30mg a day enough or with my size can I just jump into 45 mg a day. PCT and diet in line, along with current cycle support (AI). After the 3 week superdrol I will finish off with PCT and Furazadrol. I'll post results in forum. Before phera cycle I was 264 lbs. I have done a 4 week p-plex cycle before and now I am adding in the superdrol and F-bol. Suggestions or advice??? Here are current stats.

6'4", 277 lbs, around 17-18% BF
4000 - 4500 calories a day
17 methyl x at 40 mg a day looking for dosage reccom. on sdrol?

First time with SD? If so definitely dont jump in at 45mg. You could even give 15mg a try for the first week possibly.

Secondly, Im confused but I'm hoping your not planning on running Furazadrol in your PCT????????? You do know Furazadrol is a steroid, mild maybe, nonetheless you do not want anything even slightly suppressive being run during PCT