GXL Original HD??????? Cycle Help

nateo1979

Awards
I just bought a bottle of GXL Original HD. It is supposed to be the same as the original halodrol batch made by Gaspari. Comes in 30 capsule bottle. Each capsule contains
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol: 25 mg
17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane: 25 mg

Since each capsule only comes with 25 mg of halodrol. Should I get another bottle of just h-drol by CEL so that I can increase the amount of h-drol I take a day, without increasing the amount of DMT/phera? Looking forward to answers.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I just bought a bottle of GXL Original HD. It is supposed to be the same as the original halodrol batch made by Gaspari. Comes in 30 capsule bottle. Each capsule contains

Since each capsule only comes with 25 mg of halodrol. Should I get another bottle of just h-drol by CEL so that I can increase the amount of h-drol I take a day, without increasing the amount of DMT/phera? Looking forward to answers.
What's your stats? I personally would get some H-Drol to add to it. 25mg/day of DMT + 50-75/day of H-Drol would be nice.

nateo1979

Awards
Stats

What's your stats? I personally would get some H-Drol to add to it. 25mg/day of DMT + 50-75/day of H-Drol would be nice.

29 years old

5"5 158-160. Around 9% body fat.

PH Experience: Nothing since the 2004 ban. Have tried androstenedione and the nors. Have also done Tirabolic, main indgrediant Tiratricol (considered to be thryroid pro hormone). Best stuff ever, ripped you to shreds.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established

Bro to be honest, i ran GXL's HD for 30 days at 1 pill a day for just under the first 3 weeks then 2 pills a day for the last 10 days, i'm about 6' 220, around 9% bf and i would say on that cycle alone is some of the stongest i've ever been, even comparable to being on test.

Rafael Brasil

Awards
whats your initial stats?? weight, bf etc...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kjkriston Anabolics 8
Anabolics 0
Supplements 1
Anabolics 4
BigPHusers11 Anabolics 4