What cycle should i run?

Dubo

Awards
Hi guys,

This is my first post here , thinking of running a cycle, i have the following...

Decabolen
Hemobolin 250
M-DROL

Looking to build some more muscle and a bit of fat loss. What do you guys recommend out of the top 3 products? I'll be taking in conjunction with liver protectant, multi vitamin, 100% whey protein shakes... I'll be using novedex for PCT.

Let me know what you guys think, i am looking to start this in 2 days. Diet is spot on and i excersice every day.

Hope thats enough info

Cheers :bruce2:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
M-drol does not to be stacked with anything. Do you have any cycle experience? If not do not run m-drol. When you say exercise 7 days a week are you saying you lift 7 days a week?

When you say Novedex are we talking the Novedex XT. To many unanswered questions for me to give you any real advice

Dubo

Awards
hey mate, lift 5 days a week with cardio and cardio on weekends. Novedex XT yes. Wasnt going to stack M-DROL with anything, ive done a h-drol cycle before and years ago did a original superdrol cycle.

Was thinking of going with the decabolen, what are your thoughts? or should i go m-drol?

Dubo

Awards
Also, i will be only able to run a 3 week cycle due to going on holidays, i will be taking all PCT etc with me but wont be able to workout so i will be only doing a 3 week cycle,

What do you recommend? should i maybe do a M-DROL cycle as i've read most users stop gaining after 3 weeks anyways so maybe a 3 week cycle of M-DROL will be good?

:afro:

Dubo

Awards
bump...... any info guys please? planning on starting tommorow

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
If you can't workout in PCT, just save the cycle untill you can run the entire thing. Not working out in PCT means you'll lose muscle. And Novedex XT is crap you need a SERM. That's just my opinion.

Dubo

Awards
yeah well its kinda hard getting stuff here in AUS, its hard enough getting m-drol through customs etc so yeah, i gotta work with what i have/can get..... If i ran a cycle, which would be best out of decabolen and m-drol? cheers