help

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
aight guys, i need some advice.

I initially planned on doing an oral only cycle ( and would ideally still like to do so) However everyone is chastising me for my choices

I wanted to just to anavar (but most said wayste of money, and no real gains)

then i thought anavar and andriol ( then everyone said oral test is a wayste of money, so a double wayste)

then I was reccomended anavar and oral winstrol ( then everyone said I would destroy my joints because the anavar would increase muscle strength, and the winstrol would decrease tendon strength)

I am also looking into proper pct... I had nolva planned, then someone started telling me I need clomid.

what do i do.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
plenty of people have run anavar only cycles, maybe not the best thing but i can do it.

my suggestion is run anavar with test, but since u want to use orals only then run anavar @ 50-70mg for 6 weeks, nolva only pct will be fine

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oral only cycles aren't evil or anything, but generally injectable based cycles are more effective, this isn't simply because they're injectable, but because of the compounds that are commonly used (test, decca, tren, Eq) create gains that are not only dramatic but are more easily maintained (usually). I'd say anavar would be one of the few oral cycles i'd run, you won't get alot of mass, but as long as your expectations aren't too high, i don't think you'll be dissapointed. Personally for what the Var cost, I'd just run a 10 Week test-e cycle, but to each his own :)

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, I just went for a long boat ride and thought about it... it's just a needle, right? whats teh big deal. It is no less or more illegal.

My protocol for the next cycle and post cycle therapy is something simple, and somehting that can be over with (meaning any sides and pct) by early december.

The thing is, I don't want to put on stupid ammounts of mass. (secretly I do, but seriously)

so I will look in to test. and have a clsoer look at the var I was thinking of running.

Not that is matters, but if you guys have reccomendations, my budget for this is approx between 500-1000$

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if u have the right source, a 12 week test e cycle should cost about $160-$200....anavar is SO expensive and not worth it IMHO

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
12 week test e it will be.

I am also very prone to gyno... SHould i invest and take some arimidex at .25 every day? Or run 10mg of nolva during cycle? I am well aware some of those will result in loss of gains, however I would rather overprotect against gyno and lose some of the gains then get ***** tits.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
12 week test e it will be.

I am also very prone to gyno... SHould i invest and take some arimidex at .25 every day? Or run 10mg of nolva during cycle? I am well aware some of those will result in loss of gains, however I would rather overprotect against gyno and lose some of the gains then get ***** tits.

.25mg adex eod should be good, but u can always up the dose as needed

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Anavar only isnt a bad choice as long as you have deep pockets and you dont have high expectations...I have had women run anavar only with spectacular results, but I only tried it once on a man....we had to go super high with the mgs to get good results....

holy