DBOL or EPI

• DBOL

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • EPI

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

tradersam

Awards
If you guys had both compounds sitting on your desk at home to pulse, which bottle are you picking up. DR. D has said he has gained 10 keepable lbs. pulsing dbol (as well as pyramiding). But, I also hear the same claims for Epi. Just interested to see what your general consensus was! Reasons for your choice too would greatly be appreciated.

dank311

dank311

Awards
I was actually thinking of pulsing dbol myself here in about two weeks. I got plenty to go around, but not sure how long to pulse, I was thinking maybe 4-6 weeks @25mg EOD to help with water ret., and most importantly hiarloss.

Dr. D, what was your protocol for your dbol pulse? Can you compare to taking it ED? Did you experience as much water retention or any hairloss when pulsing?

tradersam

Awards
This is how Dr. D had great success with Dbol. This is from his pulsing orals thread.

"I would gain about 10lbs with a bottle of dbol (5mg x 100)
20,30,40,40,40,30,20,10 - 4 wo/wk."

To help with water retention, and correct me if I'm wrong, you can add in an AI on off days (such as Arimidex).

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing epi now. middle of week 4 also using x tren. 30mgs epi and just started 2 x tren. Taking PCS on off days. Just starting to see results. This is more of a recomp. So far I would have to say this isn't the way to go if you are bulking. I would prefer superderol for that. But then again I am eating right around maintenance calories and am growing a little and losing some fat. Which is exactly what I want to do.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
dbol

Where can I get some dbol at and what would it run in price. How would I take it and what support supps would I need

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Where can I get some dbol at and what would it run in price. How would I take it and what support supps would I need
dbol is illegal mate...... in as much don't ask about it blankly....you can get into trouble >.>

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
ok if i were to run an epistane cycle what would u recommend to take while on it