The outside the skin veins

pdigs

most everyone has veins... but some guys have the ones that are so big they look like theyre outside of the skin, sitting ontop the arm. is this genetic or does it come from years of lifting? or roids?

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
With some people its genetic, with others its an indication of very low body fat, and others its the result of hard work. A body functions similar to a city. In order to expand without falling apart, the infrastructure needs to be expanded as well. With larger muscles and more strenuous work, comes the need to bring more nutrients and blood flow to those areas. Veins get larger and more pronounced as a result.

I still don't know why Jay Cutler has basically no vascularity???

luxxxury

Awards
With some people its genetic, with others its an indication of very low body fat, and others its the result of hard work. A body functions similar to a city. In order to expand without falling apart, the infrastructure needs to be expanded as well. With larger muscles and more strenuous work, comes the need to bring more nutrients and blood flow to those areas. Veins get larger and more pronounced as a result.

I still don't know why Jay Cutler has basically no vascularity???

Ive always wondered that too about him? But with me I started to notice more once the fat started dropping. First my biceps were sporting the veins and now finally I can notice some starting in my shoulders. Could be genetic though no matter how hard you work at it.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I'm a very vascular dood. Been that way since I was a kid. When I'm leaner, it's often gross for girls to see my arms and chest and $hit. SHUT UP AND ENJOY IT! BUAH-HAHAHA

Here's a quick shot I took a couple days ago...but here I'm hella fat!

But yes, it's genetic for a large part. And as the dood above said, leaner = more vascularity.

-Papa!-

Attachments

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
ive heard people tell me this several times: genetics, low body fat and trenbolone.

lol. something i have noticed though, is that arms are by far the most vascular for a lot of ppl. once you get them in the chest/delts/traps consider urself becoming a freak! and that is what im going for lol

pdigs

when ur bf% is low usually all the little under-arm ones come out... but i mean when theres those huge exaggerated ones ontop, like this pic of frank mcgrath...

his bf% doesnt look that low in the pic

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again, androgens. Androgens promote and increase in RBC. This increase in RBC increases blood volume. Yes, low body fat does expose them to a greater degree but it is pretty come knowledge that androgens are what are producing the vascularity via increased RBC. That is extreme androgen use my brother.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
Again, androgens. Androgens promote and increase in RBC. This increase in RBC increases blood volume. Yes, low body fat does expose them to a greater degree but it is pretty come knowledge that androgens are what are producing the vascularity via increased RBC. That is extreme androgen use my brother.
which androgens specifically?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had spider veins in my shoulders pretty much from jump street.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
eq and tren along with some winny and and anavar would prob be SICK!

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
Genetics genetics. I have pipe like veins in my shoulders but i have to be very lean to even see a tiny vein in my arms. :(

I know a few guys who never work out with big beer guts that have huge bicep veins. Bleh! :blink:

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
Genetics genetics. I have pipe like veins in my shoulders but i have to be very lean to even see a tiny vein in my arms. :(

I know a few guys who never work out with big beer guts that have huge bicep veins. Bleh! :blink:
yeah, youre right bro. ive seen that before too. its weird

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Low bodyfat + great insulin sensitivity = freaky veins.
agreed...insulin sensitivity, genetics, and low body fat. i have yet to cycle and i am veiny as all hell. it gets worse if i pound down a high carb meal....just standing at work i get pumped and my veins are more pronounced and i don't use anything such as AP. i do believe androgens do help those that are lacking...look at the pros before they were pros...hardly the vascularity you see in them today.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
thats interesting on insulin. thought the stuff just blew u up

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
agreed...insulin sensitivity, genetics, and low body fat. i have yet to cycle and i am veiny as all hell. it gets worse if i pound down a high carb meal....just standing at work i get pumped and my veins are more pronounced and i don't use anything such as AP. i do believe androgens do help those that are lacking...look at the pros before they were pros...hardly the vascularity you see in them today.
yep. you ever see palumbo, ruhl or nasser before they got into BB'ing?

Valens

Awards
you can't be fat.......but don't have to be shredded
maybe there are a few fellas who can have veins pop without being on the juice......but they are rare

i have seen shredded guys, who are clean, and they only have mild vein poppage, while guys who are on the sauce, have night-crawlers for veins on their skin in some areas......

i'll never forget this one guy i saw at the beach
he was competing at the Nationals that coming Autumn, and he was tight as can be, and his veins in his forearms especially......were unreal........

gotta be on the sauce to really have the veins

P

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
valens - hey bro, thanks for the honest reply! i agree and i think its a combo of genetics, diet/low bodyfat, and AAS/GH/Slin

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
anyone run winny with abour 10% bf and notice real thinning skin?

mr j

Awards
dont skin get thiner as more muscle grows within that skin capsule eg forearm? u work out forearm and more veins u will see.

mr j

Awards
also btw when i started using no xplode i got some vains on my forehead and side of my head. didint have em before.

and im from cali but when i go down to AZ i get really veiny everywhere man

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
lol. no-x is alright stuff. ive used it before, never crazy veins though. its def no where effective vascularity-wise as eq/tren/var/winny though

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mainly genetics imo. ive had veins that stuck out on my arms before i ever lifted a weight.

pdigs

i think veins ontop of the arms look good... but the big ones underneath that u see from the back are nasty

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i think veins ontop of the arms look good... but the big ones underneath that u see from the back are nasty
yeah i know what u mean.. a lot of girls dont like veins either

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm just unlucky I just have huge a$$ forehead veins :sad:

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, come to think of it, girls are mainly concerned about 1 big vein! lol

pdigs

honestly i have one vein on my forearm that is gigantic, u can see it from all the way on the other side of the gym. its disgusting, its like a tree trunk and theres a bunch of branches(little veins) sprouting from it

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
honestly i have one vein on my forearm that is gigantic, u can see it from all the way on the other side of the gym. its disgusting, its like a tree trunk and theres a bunch of branches(little veins) sprouting from it
disgusting bro? u should be proud of it! nothing wrong w some vascularity!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
best vasc ive ever had was last year on tren + bold + igf-1 des 3

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
bold as in boldenone undec. (eq)? or the prohormone product?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
1g test E 700mg tren ace 600mg EQ 100mcg igf-1 des 3 every 3rd day.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
1g test E 700mg tren ace 600mg EQ 100mcg igf-1 des 3 every 3rd day.
that does sound like a badass cycle.. im going to run 600mg eq for my first run. seems to be the sweet spot according to everyone

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
EQ works fine between 400-600mg and doesnt get much better past 800. the key in my opinion with EQ is to run it longer than 12 weeks, say 14-16. because it takes 5-6 weeks to kick in adn its a slow builder

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
also this

30-40 min before stage time
king size snickers bar, 2 tablespoon honey, 750mg niacin, serving of Noxplode in 2 ounces of water