How much fat can you safely lose per week on a recomp?

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Ok, so my M-drol cycle is winding down (up 12 pounds as of today). And usually at the end of a cycle, I'm kinda sad, but I'm actually looking forward to PCT and my plans for the next year or so. 4 weeks is a pretty short time for any cycle, and with Torem for PCT, I fully expect to have my natural production up and running within a couple weeks. I've bulked up nicely since the beginning of the year to now, but I've got about 10 to 15 pounds I'd like to shed to get down to around 8 or 9% BF. I've cut naturally, but I usually manage to lose about 3/4 pound per week, and even still with quite a bit of muscle and strength loss. Which, after spending so much time and effort putting on, is always upsetting to watch your gains melt away.

So I'm think 6 week havoc cycle as a recomp near the end of this year during the winter. I've never done a cutting cycle before, always bulked, so I'm not sure how much fat I can expect to peel off while still maintaining weight. Will the anti catabolic effects allow me to go further below maintenance than I could naturally? I'm probably looking to just lean bulk all the way to November and then cut it all away. Then next spring, I want to do a full out bulking cycle 12 weeks Test E or sus with 4 weeks of dbol which I'm probably going to put an order out for soon.