Please Read Newbie Needs Help

GENO0125

GENO0125

Awards
Im thinking about trying my first cycle and I want to use eq for 10 weeks @ 400mg a EW and 25 mg of proviron ED. I was wondering if I can stack eq with something more andogenic like dbol or adandrol and if I did at the begining of the cycle or end and how much? I dont want to do test with my first cycle...!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
run test with it for 12 weeks @ 500mg/week

Stupes

Im thinking about trying my first cycle and I want to use eq for 10 weeks @ 400mg a EW and 25 mg of proviron ED. I was wondering if I can stack eq with something more andogenic like dbol or adandrol and if I did at the begining of the cycle or end and how much? I dont want to do test with my first cycle...!!!
Reason for not wanting to do test? You should change your mind about that.

Stupes

can I run tet with eq
You NEED to research. Start at bodybuilding.com and go to Big Cat's steroid profiles. They are a decent starting place. Dude - do NOT start taking these drugs right now - you need to educate yourself.

GENO0125

GENO0125

Awards
I have looked into it and researched them, that is the reason I didnt want to run test, was because of the high side affects

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I have looked into it and researched them, that is the reason I didnt want to run test, was because of the high side affects
high side effects like what? u have to run test with EQ unless u dont care if u d!ck doesnt work. EQ will shut ur natural test production down

Stupes

Then you have done your research in one place which is a fountain of misinformation.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Then you have done your research in one place which is a fountain of misinformation.
lol. Simply put any drug you take is going to shut you down to some degree. Thier will be no test in your body to do all the wonderful things test does for about 18 weeks for a 12 week cycle of eq. Why not just run 300mg of test a week, feel great, recover easily and bang your girlfreind like you are Peter North.