Hair loss

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed hair loss from an epi product and was wondering if that after discontinuing the product if hair growing back is possible. Meaning if a side affect occurs and you are not prone to mpb does the side effect eventually disappear and your hair eventually starts to grow back?

Also, what dose of saw palmetto for hair loss would be good to start with?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
just out of curiosity, how far into the cycle are you?

i'm thinking about running epi too. would be interesting to hear the replies.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I had thinning from epi and it never 'came back' afterwards.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
For those concerned about hairloss: Don't run Epi, Phera, Furaz,...

The safest PHs for MPB are HDrol, Bold, SDrol, and 19Nor-based.

MPB is caused by Testosterone -> DHT conversion. That conversion is done by 5a enzyme.

The 4-chloro group of H-Drol inhibits it to interact with 5a enzyme.

Bold is a non-5a-reduced Test based PH, so if you take Bold + Finasteride, Bold will convert to Test, and Finasteride will block Test -> DHT conversion, so it will fine for hair.

19Nor-based PHs (like Trena: 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione) are progestins and are 5-alpha-reduced, which means it cannot convert to DHT

Stupes

Hair will not come back from AAS use. If you lost hair - you are prone to MPB - you just moved up the process a number of years by taking the EPI.

Minoxidil with Azelaic acid are your only hope now....

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
is there a less chance of getting hair loss if i pulse epistane?

what about havoc? does havoc do the same thing?

Stupes

Havoc and Epistane are the same thing.

I would say that you have a better chance of keeping your hair with a pulse. But you still run the risk.....

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
For those concerned about hairloss: Don't run Epi, Phera, Furaz,...

The safest PHs for MPB are HDrol, Bold, SDrol, and 19Nor-based.

MPB is caused by Testosterone -> DHT conversion. That conversion is done by 5a enzyme.

Bold is a non-5a-reduced Test based PH, so if you take Bold + Finasteride, Bold will convert to Test, and Finasteride will block Test -> DHT conversion, so it will fine for hair.

19Nor-based PHs (like Trena: 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione) are progestins and are 5-alpha-reduced, which means it cannot convert to DHT
wow there is a ton of bad information in this post. i dont even know where to start...the fact that you present it as fact is frankly, frightening.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I had thinning on Epi and JW. I've had no further or increased thinning on 2 different AAS cycles, test/EQ and test/tren.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Please, correct me

wow there is a ton of bad information in this post. i dont even know where to start...the fact that you present it as fact is frankly, frightening.
Please, correct me, I want learn !!!

We are here to learn. Really I thought that was correct, so no problem if you correct me and show me what is wrong in my post :thumbsup:

Im sure (thought) about MPB and 4-chloro:

* MPB is caused by Testosterone -> DHT conversion. That conversion is done by 5a enzyme.
Most men are genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness. It is the effect of hormones on the hair follicle that produces male pattern baldness. Testosterone, a hormone that is present in high levels in males after puberty, is converted to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by an enzyme called 5-alpha reductase. DHT has an adverse affect on the hair follicles. Acting on a hormone receptor on the hair follicle it slows down hair production and produces weak, shorter hair, sometimes it stops hair growth from the follicle completely. This process gradually depletes your stock of hair and is normal hair loss.
Male Pattern Baldness

* The 4-chloro group of H-Drol inhibits it to interact with 5a enzyme.
The 4-chloro alteration also prevents Oral Turinabol from interacting with the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, so conversion to a dihydro form is not possible
4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

* Bold is a non-5a-reduced Test based PH, so if you take Bold + Finasteride, Bold will convert to Test, and Finasteride will block Test -> DHT conversion, so it will fine for hair.

* 19Nor-based PHs (like Trena: 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione) are progestins and are 5-alpha-reduced, which means it cannot convert to DHT
Nandrolone: Nandrolone is generally considered to be the safest and most side effect free steroid. It does not convert to DHT, which makes prostate enlargement, acne, and hair loss all much less likely
Bulk Nutrition - Introduction to Prohormones by David Tolson
Bodybuilding.com - Big Cat - Prohormones And Target Hormones!

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
I am going to bump this as I would like to know if hdrol and such are hair friendly or not

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
I think my approach is best. Get on finasteride at 1mg/ed. It blocks DHT at the scalp and the prostate. You prevent baldness and prostate hyperplasia - a giant aesthetic concern and a giant health concern. The only downside is you pretty much have to take it for life due to the rebound effect of coming off.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I think my approach is best. Get on finasteride at 1mg/ed. It blocks DHT at the scalp and the prostate. You prevent baldness and prostate hyperplasia - a giant aesthetic concern and a giant health concern. The only downside is you pretty much have to take it for life due to the rebound effect of coming off.

And potential sexual sides.

Stupes

Please, correct me, I want learn !!!

We are here to learn. Really I thought that was correct, so no problem if you correct me and show me what is wrong in my post :thumbsup:

Im sure (thought) about MPB and 4-chloro:

* MPB is caused by Testosterone -> DHT conversion. That conversion is done by 5a enzyme.

Male Pattern Baldness

* The 4-chloro group of H-Drol inhibits it to interact with 5a enzyme.

4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

* Bold is a non-5a-reduced Test based PH, so if you take Bold + Finasteride, Bold will convert to Test, and Finasteride will block Test -> DHT conversion, so it will fine for hair.

* 19Nor-based PHs (like Trena: 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione) are progestins and are 5-alpha-reduced, which means it cannot convert to DHT

Bulk Nutrition - Introduction to Prohormones by David Tolson
Bodybuilding.com - Big Cat - Prohormones And Target Hormones!
Your error is in assuming that the only androgen that acts to destroy hair follicles is DHT. DHT conversion is the pathway for Testosterone to contribute to hair loss. But other androgens, such as trenbelone, cause hair loss without DHT conversion.

So in fact - DHT based hormones can be blocked by finasteride or Azelaic Acid applied at the scalp. But the 19-nor steroids require the use of spiro at the scalp in order to combat MPB. Spiro is a general androgen blocker while AA is exclusively a DHT blocker.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
while MPB is manifested by DHT, it's actually genetic. also, hairloss is experienced by steroid users that arent on testosterone...because synthetic analogs of steroids can also degrade hair follicles and cause hairloss.

there a couple of issues here...one is that h-drol apparently does not strictly convert to oral turinabol, like its chemical structure suggests. there is apparently some other binding and/or conversion happening, which serves to explain h-drol's potency (h-drol @ 100mg shouldnt even come close to 50mg of OT, but it's actually stronger, and considerably more androgenic. these are my observations, but i believe others have reported similar results)

also, the 4-chloro modification on ther A-ring of a dbol molecule isnt proven to completely inhibit reduction or aromatization. it obviously reduces it, but the jury is still out on how complete it is.

this is really far off.

1) boldenone never converts to test. neither does 1,4ad, or what you are calling "Bold". boldenone is its own steroid and has its own structure.
2) no boldenone product is fine for hair for all users. boldenone preferentially converts to the beta-analog of what we know as 1-Test (dehydroboldenone) because it doesnt have any affinity for 5AR, only 5BR. it's odd i know, but the end result is that lots of people notice hairloss on boldenone, and if a sufficient dose of 1,4ad is used, the same would be noticed. finasteride has very little impact on boldenone. i know i've used it many times with it. i always have to reduce my EQ dose on a test+finasteride cycle, because the itchiness kicks in and i cant do anything about it.

19-nor steroids and PHs never convert to DHT. they can't. deca can convert to DHN (which is actually good, as it has virtually no androgenic potency)..the same goes for any prohormone to deca like 19-nor-diol. these are good choices for the MPB-challened, although the lack of androgenicity means you'll get little to no libido support (ie. your **** might not work)

tren and its analogs are already 5a-reduced and are VERY potent androgenically. they are terrible candidates for someone concerned about their hair.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Your error is in assuming that the only androgen that acts to destroy hair follicles is DHT. DHT conversion is the pathway for Testosterone to contribute to hair loss. But other androgens, such as trenbelone, cause hair loss without DHT conversion.

So in fact - DHT based hormones can be blocked by finasteride or Azelaic Acid applied at the scalp. But the 19-nor steroids require the use of spiro at the scalp in order to combat MPB. Spiro is a general androgen blocker while AA is exclusively a DHT blocker.
the first part is right.

the second part - not so much. "DHT-based" generally refers to androgens that are 5a-reduced, like primo, masteron, anavar, winny, proviron, superdrol, etc. these CANNOT be blocked by AA or finasteride, at the scalp or anywhere else. they bind to the ARs as they are, without conversion.

as for 19-nor compounds, it varies. the only way to combat hairloss from tren (and its analogs) is indeed via an androgen blocker, generally topically applied. for deca and unreduced 19-nor variants, they are inherently resistant to hairloss because they reduce to less androgenic steroids. if you use finasteride with deca, it actually makes the hairloss worse....unless you're on test also, in which case the help it provides with the Test will overshadow the amelioration for the deca.

Stupes

the second part - not so much. "DHT-based" generally refers to androgens that are 5a-reduced, like primo, masteron, anavar, winny, proviron, superdrol, etc. these CANNOT be blocked by AA or finasteride, at the scalp or anywhere else. they bind to the ARs as they are, without conversion.
Agreed. Bad chioce of language by me. DHT "derivatives" are not effected by finasteride because finasteride only inhibits the conversion of DHT from testosterone. And they resist AA at the follicle. To what degree - I don't know. Do you?

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Bad chioce of language by me. DHT "derivatives" are not effected by finasteride because finasteride only inhibits the conversion of DHT from testosterone. And they resist AA at the follicle. To what degree - I don't know. Do you?
completely.

5AR enzymes and 5a-reduced steroids have no affinity for each other. inhibiting the reaction only makes your endogenous testosterone not reduce to DHT (generally there will be some still flowing on a DHT-based steroid, as they usually dont suppress 100%)

also - finasteride inhibits ALL 5A reductions, not just T->DHT...nandrolone, methyl-test, hydroxytest, hydroxynandrolone, M4OHT, M4OHN, etc all can be reduced (although the hydroxys to a lesser extent...also debatable)...also, and i could be wrong, but i think progesterone reacts with 5A reductase enzymes too...but i am not versed on the products.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
MPB and receding hair line are different things right? I'm reading all this because I have the latter of the two. I'm trying my best to follow but in terms that i might understand, which steriods are best for someone like me?

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol + 19-Nor

...the 4-chloro modification on ther A-ring of a dbol molecule isnt proven to completely inhibit reduction or aromatization. it obviously reduces it, but the jury is still out on how complete it is. ...

... 19-nor steroids and PHs never convert to DHT. they can't. deca can convert to DHN (which is actually good, as it has virtually no androgenic potency)..the same goes for any prohormone to deca like 19-nor-diol. these are good choices for the MPB-challened, although the lack of androgenicity means you'll get little to no libido support (ie. your **** might not work)
So HDrol + 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione would be mild for hair, isn't it?

BUT if you are prone to MPB and you are taking Finasteride, then 19-nor its not a good idea.

Subject: Propecia and Norandrodiol

Dear Patrick,

I am taking Propecia for hair lose and would like to start taking 19-nor-4-androstenediol. Do you think by taking the norandrostenediol I will suffer from more hair loss or no effects at all from it. I don't want to lose anymore hair, just build muscle

Propecia is NOT a good idea to take with nor-prohormones. That is because DHN is a weaker androgen than N (in contrast to what happens with T) and by blocking the 5-Alpha reduction you in fact make nandrolone WORSE in regards to hair loss. So, whether you understood what I said or not, my advice is either take Proprecia with andro-prohormones or no Propecia with nor-prohormones. Good luck!
Ask Patrick Arnold #7

So, what "non-banned" PH can we stack with HDrol if we're taking Finasteride??

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
while MPB is manifested by DHT, it's actually genetic. also, hairloss is experienced by steroid users that arent on testosterone...because synthetic analogs of steroids can also degrade hair follicles and cause hairloss.

there a couple of issues here...one is that h-drol apparently does not strictly convert to oral turinabol, like its chemical structure suggests. there is apparently some other binding and/or conversion happening, which serves to explain h-drol's potency (h-drol @ 100mg shouldnt even come close to 50mg of OT, but it's actually stronger, and considerably more androgenic. these are my observations, but i believe others have reported similar results)

also, the 4-chloro modification on ther A-ring of a dbol molecule isnt proven to completely inhibit reduction or aromatization. it obviously reduces it, but the jury is still out on how complete it is.

this is really far off.

1) boldenone never converts to test. neither does 1,4ad, or what you are calling "Bold". boldenone is its own steroid and has its own structure.
2) no boldenone product is fine for hair for all users. boldenone preferentially converts to the beta-analog of what we know as 1-Test (dehydroboldenone) because it doesnt have any affinity for 5AR, only 5BR. it's odd i know, but the end result is that lots of people notice hairloss on boldenone, and if a sufficient dose of 1,4ad is used, the same would be noticed. finasteride has very little impact on boldenone. i know i've used it many times with it. i always have to reduce my EQ dose on a test+finasteride cycle, because the itchiness kicks in and i cant do anything about it.

19-nor steroids and PHs never convert to DHT. they can't. deca can convert to DHN (which is actually good, as it has virtually no androgenic potency)..the same goes for any prohormone to deca like 19-nor-diol. these are good choices for the MPB-challened, although the lack of androgenicity means you'll get little to no libido support (ie. your **** might not work)

tren and its analogs are already 5a-reduced and are VERY potent androgenically. they are terrible candidates for someone concerned about their hair.

so if you were trying to keep your hair would you just go with with a deca only cycle with a strong pct. OR the test/finasteride? which would have the better gain/ hair loss ratio?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also note that if you plan on starting finasteride and have or had gyno your risking aggrivating it

dank311

dank311

Awards
I think it would be great to have a sticky for a guide to AAS for those worried about hairloss, and those who are plauged with MBP? I am currently doing a lot of research to help the community out here and compile a FAQ for those concerned and wanted to use AAS.

1) I'd like to get a list of compounds that are safe to use
2) A list of compounds to stay away from by all means
3) A list of things to battle, reduce risk, stop, and/or regrow hair during a cycle.
4)Feedback from those who have successfully done certain compounds whom have MBP in their family.

If anyone is greatly educated in this topic, I would love to chat a bit and help make a strong FAQ/sticky since I see tons of posts on many forums about this and alot of misinformation as well.

Jberto and SOLARUS, yall both seem pretty well educated about the subject. If yall dont mind I would like to further talk to you in PM if yall dont mind helping me out with some info for a FAQ for our fellow members here at AM

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
I have noticed hair loss from an epi product and was wondering if that after discontinuing the product if hair growing back is possible. Meaning if a side affect occurs and you are not prone to mpb does the side effect eventually disappear and your hair eventually starts to grow back?

Also, what dose of saw palmetto for hair loss would be good to start with?
yes, I lost a very noticeable amount of hair and my hair thinned also. No, it has not grown back.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Small Dood .....clear your messages out of your personal box you are over quota.....thanks.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
so if you were trying to keep your hair would you just go with with a deca only cycle with a strong pct. OR the test/finasteride? which would have the better gain/ hair loss ratio?
correct, a deca only cycle will very likely not aggravate any preexisting (or yet-to-manifest) hairloss scenario. it will also very likely be horrible for these 2 reasons: 1) your d1ck probably wont work after week 3, and 2) recovery will take a long time, as it does with any cycle that includes compounds that bind to all 3 hormone receptors (deca hits em all)...but some guys dont mind these effects so much, and some dont even get them, so if you are REALLY worried, it might be an option.

and yes, dont take a 5ARI while on anything that converts to nandrolone or IS nandrolone, for the exact reason PA gave, and i gave earlier.

test+finasteride is a pretty damn good option (i'm on it now, actually, with HCG and adex)...so is tbol if you can get it...but i found that hdrol is not nearly as clean as tbol is (though i cant explain that from a chemical standpoint, at all)....superdrol is a great option too, but takes its toll (again, i cant figure out why it has virtually no androgenicity)...mass tabs were an absolute winner for me, also, but very hard to get now.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
So HDrol + 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione would be mild for hair, isn't it?

BUT if you are prone to MPB and you are taking Finasteride, then 19-nor its not a good idea.
i cant speak for these new multi-double bonded quasi-nandrolones in the tren family. is dienolone in vida? even if it was, there are no guarantees its precursor would convert strictly to it...

anyway, i dunno, but i'm curious enough...

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
correct, a deca only cycle will very likely not aggravate any preexisting (or yet-to-manifest) hairloss scenario. it will also very likely be horrible for these 2 reasons: 1) your d1ck probably wont work after week 3, and 2) recovery will take a long time, as it does with any cycle that includes compounds that bind to all 3 hormone receptors (deca hits em all)...but some guys dont mind these effects so much, and some dont even get them, so if you are REALLY worried, it might be an option.

and yes, dont take a 5ARI while on anything that converts to nandrolone or IS nandrolone, for the exact reason PA gave, and i gave earlier.

test+finasteride is a pretty damn good option (i'm on it now, actually, with HCG and adex)...so is tbol if you can get it...but i found that hdrol is not nearly as clean as tbol is (though i cant explain that from a chemical standpoint, at all)....superdrol is a great option too, but takes its toll (again, i cant figure out why it has virtually no androgenicity)...mass tabs were an absolute winner for me, also, but very hard to get now.
How is your test/fina cycle coming along, any gains?
I was under the impression that if your inhibiting DHT your are not making gains, and if you are making gains then your also losing hair.. Maybe im wrong about that but none the less how does the dosing for your current cycle look?

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
How is your test/fina cycle coming along, any gains?
I was under the impression that if your inhibiting DHT your are not making gains, and if you are making gains then your also losing hair.. Maybe im wrong about that but none the less how does the dosing for your current cycle look?
i'm not sure where you got that idea from, but it doesnt have any basis in science...testosterone, independently from DHT, is a high anabolic and doesnt bind strongly to androgenic tissues, except in the absolute absence of DHT, in which case it can "creatively" bind and support genital tissue without DHT...check pubmed....i dont believe researchers even know how it works...anywho, test is absolutely anabolic, without DHT.

cycle is long; approaching TRT but i do come off eventually. as it is just test and utilizing an AI and a 5ARI, it's not a "get huge" cycle....sustanon @ 250mg E5D. i am as large as i want to be @ 250lbs (i'm 6'5"), so i pretty much use this cycle to augment my natty T levels, which arent high...it also keeps me very full and strong and lean, although the vascularity is much less without any high androgens. had some mild acne this go-round, libido is strong, mood is good, facial and body hair growth is accelerated, which is a little odd considering the finasteride.

i've been cycling for quite a while and i have very specific needs with my cycles - no hairline impact, no huge gains (i've been much larger, and got too many questions..plus my BP shoots up too high), no aggression, no bloat (BP again), no lethargy, no sleep problems, etc...it's a long list, and i only use a few compounds.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Havoc and Epistane are the same thing.

I would say that you have a better chance of keeping your hair with a pulse. But you still run the risk.....
I pulsed and still lost hair. Just the same.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
x2. In fact it has slowly gotten worse months after use. It comes with the territory.

I lost hair also and it hasn't grown back like I posted in the first page but I forgot to mention also that it does seem to get worse as months progress, im positive ive read other post the same issue as us regarding that it has worsened as months pass. That's one thing that confuses the hell out of me.

Other prohormones/steroids make you lose hair too but with epi it seems mess your hair up even long after the actual cycle and pct. For me its been close to a year or so. I looked at my pics recently and compared and epi did a hell of a job on me. I know you gotta pay to play but damn people should be made more aware of how harsh this compound really is on the hair if your concerned with hair loss or have mpb.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I too ran into this hairloss problem. I was losing hair pretty bad I must say. My hair thinned out noticeably and it took over 2 months for it to stop! I can actually run my hands through my hair vigorously and nothing drops...I used to see 10-20 fall on my keyboard. MPB doesn't run in my family. I didn't lose hair during my Havoc cycle but DEF from my Mdrol cycle! Erhhh feels good though that drying off with a towel make the towel look like I just rubbed my dog down with it...haha

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
...but I will say that if my 2nd Havoc cycle does cause hairloss this time around...I'll be done for good :(

qwestor

Awards
nor...tren...list

i cant speak for these new multi-double bonded quasi-nandrolones in the tren family. is dienolone in vida? even if it was, there are no guarantees its precursor would convert strictly to it...

anyway, i dunno, but i'm curious enough...

for the benefit of the less informed, could you provide a list of products that fall in these nor/tren classes...appreciated

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I am going to bump this as I would like to know if hdrol and such are hair friendly or not
H-drol is less likely to cause HL, but it has happened. I've seen several posts from users who have lost hair. Just be prepared o deal with it and accept it if it happens to you.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
H-drol is less likely to cause HL, but it has happened. I've seen several posts from users who have lost hair. Just be prepared o deal with it and accept it if it happens to you.

Thanks alot for the info. It seems the lowest risk is with hdrol or mdol from what I have read.

I also concur with others that hair continues to fall out months after a cycle of a havoc/epi product.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I lost hair also and it hasn't grown back like I posted in the first page but I forgot to mention also that it does seem to get worse as months progress, im positive ive read other post the same issue as us regarding that it has worsened as months pass. That's one thing that confuses the hell out of me.

Other prohormones/steroids make you lose hair too but with epi it seems mess your hair up even long after the actual cycle and pct. For me its been close to a year or so. I looked at my pics recently and compared and epi did a hell of a job on me. I know you gotta pay to play but damn people should be made more aware of how harsh this compound really is on the hair if your concerned with hair loss or have mpb.

I completely agree with this. It continued after the cycle. It was pretty 'new' when I ran it and most were saying it was mild on the hair. That is completely not true.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
would AI cycle support and pcs help in anyway with this?

timination

Awards
I'm 3 weeks into my cycle of xtreme tren and I am experiencing some hair loss. I thought this wasn't possible?

bumpy11

Awards
iwould adivise from a hair loss point that you should you nizoral shampoo 2x daily and spiro 5% as an androgen blocker it downregulates androgens in the hair follicle by competing for the receptor. Thus lessing the impact from ph's

topical finesteride is also androgen blocker.

it would seem that this is the only way to reduce sympton of dramactic hair loss.

topical dutasteride with aloe vera topical another androgen blocker

azeleic acid

keto cream and the also sell amouse

these are topical alternatives some might already know of hope this helps

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Ooook, so to clearly recap here: Epistane.....what can one do to prevent/limit the hairloss effects of Epistane?
Minoxidil?
Spirno?
Topical Finasteride?
There's nothing one can do?

Please adivse, and if you have dosing information, that would be stellar as well! Thanks bros.

-Papa!-

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ooook, so to clearly recap here: Epistane.....what can one do to prevent/limit the hairloss effects of Epistane?
Minoxidil?
Spirno?
Topical Finasteride?
There's nothing one can do?

Please adivse, and if you have dosing information, that would be stellar as well! Thanks bros.

-Papa!-
topical finasteride??? lol please explain how that works. Epi will cause shedding / thinning if you are prone the only thing i can see working to combat it is spiro, azelaic acid, keto shampoo

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
topical finasteride??? lol please explain how that works. Epi will cause shedding / thinning if you are prone the only thing i can see working to combat it is spiro, azelaic acid, keto shampoo
Whoops, not topical Fin. I was at work power-typing/multi-tasking: Topical Minoxidil (Rogaine).

City, do you recommend any brands/products for spiro, azelaic, and keto shampoo man?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
xandrox.com get all my stuff from there and works really well. Especialy their xandrox solution, its 15%minoxidil besides the 5% you find in rogaine and it already has azelaic acid in it, it not only keeps me from shedding it actualy regrew the damn hair.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

It's funny, not shedding on nearly 1g of test/tren a week right now, nor did I on Test/EQ cycle. Never did on SD either. So whether I am 'prone' to MPB or not is questionable. It was pretty noticeable on and after JW and Epi.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's funny, not shedding on nearly 1g of test/tren a week right now, nor did I on Test/EQ cycle. Never did on SD either. So whether I am 'prone' to MPB or not is questionable. It was pretty noticeable on and after JW and Epi.
thats reasonable, some men can lose up to 50% of their hair before realizing theyre on their way to goin bald