Sustaplex 325 help please. - AnabolicMinds.com

Sustaplex 325 help please.

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Sustaplex 325 help please.

How many people have used it without having pain in the injection area for a couple days?... This **** hurts... I've been reading about cutting it with oil (grape seed or cotton seed) and I also read about heating it up under hot water before injecting.... Any help would be great... I can deal with the pain if I have to.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol Sustaplex pain. 'Tis painful stuff. I heated it up before injecting and had slight pain. Wasn't that bad. But I also was injecting smaller amounts every other day. If you cut it with anything else, you will be fine. Try Deca
  3. New Member

try a heating pad on the site area after the inject
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Medic View Post
    try a heating pad on the site area after the inject
    Thanks, I'll give it a try... I can hardly walk on my right leg... Man this sucks. I'm going to try and heat it up with hot water before injecting and also inject very, very slow next time... Then try the heat pad right after.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Well I gave it a shot and I'm ending my cycle after 2 injections... This stuff really hurts and I can hardly walk.... I did my first on Monday (1cc) Right leg and my 2nd on Thurs (1cc) left leg... The pain is insane... I work maintenance and I'm on my feet all day... Lucky I wasn't working this week.... I'll stick to orals.
  6. New Member

Thumbs up Don't stop your cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mills View Post
    Well I gave it a shot and I'm ending my cycle after 2 injections... This stuff really hurts and I can hardly walk.... I did my first on Monday (1cc) Right leg and my 2nd on Thurs (1cc) left leg... The pain is insane... I work maintenance and I'm on my feet all day... Lucky I wasn't working this week.... I'll stick to orals.
    Are you hitting your quads?... Go glutes. I would not end your cycle man. Yes, cut it with some sterile USP oil (cottonseed, grapeseed)... There are plenty of research supply sites to order from online. For every 1cc of gear you pull into the syringe, pull 0.5cc of oil in behind it... If you're still in pain, pull in an extra 0.5cc next time, making it a 1:1 ratio. There is, apparently, a lot of benzyl alcohol in the gear... it needs to be diluted. HIT YOUR GLUTES with this stuff, not your quads. Good Luck! I've been in your shoes before... Heating the syringe with a hair-dryer or hot water, before injecting, makes it more viscous and less painful.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. sustaplex 325
    By showtime in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 08:05 AM
  2. sustaplex 325
    By hvacking19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:43 PM
  3. sustaplex and novedex xt
    By Animal1918 in forum Anabolics