ProHormone Suggestions

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
Apologies in advance if this is not the correct area to post this question.

I've been reading the content on this site for quite some time now, and I'm getting ready for my first cycle and have some questions.

Of the designer steroids/prohormones available legally (it's very confusing, despite my searches) I've narrowed it down to Epistane. There is no difference between Epistane and Havoc, correct?

Are there any other legally obtained prohormones that are as effective as Epistane?

A bit of background:
I'm getting doc prescribed test on Thursday to run as a base, and PCT will include Tamoxifen Citrate. I've stocked up on Saw Palmetto and Milk Thistle as well.

Down the road, I have access to both Sust and Anadrol 50. I'm well aware of the potency/toxicity of the latter and will not even consider it for about another year.

I'm 31, 6'3", 225, approximately 11% bodyfat.

Thanks in advance for your info.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
if the doc is prescribing you test isn't it forever? Why would you need pct.

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
Ok...

I'm going to get the script for test-e, injectible this Thursday. I'm going to give that a go for a few months. Diet is totally clean, lifting is in check.

Down the road, I'd like to go through a cycle of Epistane, further down the road, followed by Anadrol 50. For that I will have the script for the PCT rather than purchasing them as research chems.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Ok...

I'm going to get the script for test-e, injectible this Thursday. I'm going to give that a go for a few months. Diet is totally clean, lifting is in check.

Down the road, I'd like to go through a cycle of Epistane, further down the road, followed by Anadrol 50. For that I will have the script for the PCT rather than purchasing them as research chems.
I need a Dr like that!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
if u have the real deal pure injectable test, why use other stuff?

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
if u have the real deal pure injectable test, why use other stuff?
From what I understand, over the phone with a doc, the test is similar if not "bioidentical" to test E. This provides a good base, but eventually I'm going to run it with another anabolic.

Does anyone have any input as to my original question?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apologies in advance if this is not the correct area to post this question.

I've been reading the content on this site for quite some time now, and I'm getting ready for my first cycle and have some questions.

Of the designer steroids/prohormones available legally (it's very confusing, despite my searches) I've narrowed it down to Epistane. There is no difference between Epistane and Havoc, correct?

Are there any other legally obtained prohormones that are as effective

Superdrol clones are the most effective legal steroids right now, but there also the most toxic.

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
You're not talking about Superdrol NG I assume, right? From all accounts everyone says it's total crap.

Which one are you referring to?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're not talking about Superdrol NG I assume, right? From all accounts everyone says it's total crap.

Which one are you referring to?
No not superdrol NG. I'm talking about the original Superdrol.I've used the original and the M-DROL clone both were good. But I had the usual side effects.