3 wk Superdrol cycle about to start

tl77

Awards
I started pre loading my Cycle support this past Saturday and am going to start my first SDrol cycle on Monday. Just wanna go over my plan and see if its in check before I begin.

Stats: 6ft 180lbs 23yrs old

Cycle support and Anabolic Pump will be used through cycle and PCT along with fish oil and a multi

wk 1: 1 12mg SD clone pill,
wk 2: 1 12mg SD Clone pill/possible bump here to 2 pills a day
wk 3: either 12mg or 24mg depending on if I decided to bump it up or not

PCT: Liquid Nolva run 30/20/20/10, creatine mono

Any thoughts?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started pre loading my Cycle support this past Saturday and am going to start my first SDrol cycle on Monday. Just wanna go over my plan and see if its in check before I begin.

Stats: 6ft 180lbs 23yrs old

Cycle support and Anabolic Pump will be used through cycle and PCT along with fish oil and a multi

wk 1: 1 12mg SD clone pill,
wk 2: 1 12mg SD Clone pill/possible bump here to 2 pills a day
wk 3: either 12mg or 24mg depending on if I decided to bump it up or not

PCT: Liquid Nolva run 30/20/20/10, creatine mono

Any thoughts?
Looks good to me bro. Better than the "kitchen sink" mentality that goes on now. You don't need a grocery list of supports to run these compounds. You have your SERM, so you're good there. I suggest dosing that fish oil high to help out with your lipids. 10 to 15 grams per day at least. Everything looks good though. I wouldn't bump that SDrol dose to 24 mg. on the second week either. Wait until week 3. You're going to love Super-Drol bro. I do!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

tl77

Awards
Looks good to me bro. Better than the "kitchen sink" mentality that goes on now. You don't need a grocery list of supports to run these compounds. You have your SERM, so you're good there. I suggest dosing that fish oil high to help out with your lipids. 10 to 15 grams per day at least. Everything looks good though. I wouldn't bump that SDrol dose to 24 mg. on the second week either. Wait until week 3. You're going to love Super-Drol bro. I do!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
I hear ya man, thanks. You talking taking 10-15g fish oil during both cycle and pct or just cycle?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya man, thanks. You talking taking 10-15g fish oil during both cycle and pct or just cycle?
Both bro. During cycle and PCT. I actually take 15 grams per day all the time. It's great for you. Do a search on it and you will see it's good for a plethora of things! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

tl77

Awards
Looks good bro you may want to continue Cycle Support through your pct for liver protection from the Nolva. Best of luck bro
Thanks man... I did mention I would be using cycle support through my cycle and PCT, right under my stats

I'm hoping it all goes well!

Cr250owner

Awards
today is actually my last day of running methadrol for 3 weeks. i ran it at 20mg all 3 wks. gained about 10 lean pounds and loved it, very minimal sides for me. good luck.

tl77

Awards
well popped the first SDrol pill this morning b4 my workout and with that, so it begins.

tradersam

Awards
hows it goin very interested to see how this works out for ya!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
if u have time log your body weight changes and/or bf %... hit us up with any increases in lifts and what your diet looks like

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
OP, Give us a good log!!!!!!!!! well into pct and post pct............

please and thank you. :)

Eat like a horse the next 21 days, carbs are your friend.

ditto to what smshannon001 stated.

also, what clone are you using? did i miss it?

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I used CEL M-DROL. You are going to love Superdrol!

The best compound Ive ever used!

ginzo16

Awards
carbs are still your friend while on Superdrol even though your a endo?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Here's what you have a high probability of experiencing ( I did SD years ago):
1. Your weight will skyrocket starting WEEK 2
2. Your water intake will be insane (DRINK AT LEAST 2 GA ED!)
3. Your strength will skyrocket (do not try to max. out on lifts, or you have a very good chance of injury. No power-lifting $hit IMO)
4. BACK-PUMPS FROM HELL! Get Taurine now, and take it every day. I could barely sit in my car and drive to work. Squats become almost impossible.
*** GET TAURINE NOW (Amino Acid).
5. Nuts going to sleep: SD is no joke. Harsh as hell. SERM it up big time and get a good test booster for PCT. Good to see you have Nolva. Diesel Test Hardcore as a test booster is recommended (I'll be using it for Epistane cycle). Keep on liver supps to help yourself recover.

-Papa!-

illj23

Awards
DONT DRINK ON AND AFTER YOUR CYCLE!!! Your LIVER WILLL HATE YOU

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Errrrrrrmm... Nolva does squat for HPTA recovery. I would recommend he add a low dose of Clomid or at least a test booster... is that too kitchen sinky?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro you may want to continue Cycle Support through your pct for liver protection from the Nolva. Best of luck bro
If he were using an other PCT items i'd disagree but since he'll be running Nolvadex I agree that liver protection is necessary during PCT.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Errrrrrrmm... Nolva does squat for HPTA recovery. I would recommend he add a low dose of Clomid or at least a test booster... is that too kitchen sinky?
Not at all friend. A 5 day blast of Clomid @100 mg. per day followed by something like DTHC for a month would be idea to add on!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Not at all friend. A 5 day blast of Clomid @100 mg. per day followed by something like DTHC for a month would be idea to add on!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Hehe... the only thing I blast with Clomid (@100mgs) is tears. :D

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
everybody talks about how harsh SD is. in my experience, if something like cycle support s run 2 weeks or so before, during and after- something like perfect cycle is ran during and after- a proper SERM is used- taurine- and fish oil (like T.G. stated, props by the way) you should have no problems. if one is responsible then one should not be affected greatly. like i said...this is MY experience with SD and it's clones. others have (like stated above) that they have back, calf pumps like no other. it's no secret that people react to things differently than others. like myself, i'm a non-responder to anabolic pump, but others love it.

tl77

Awards
hey guys thanks for the intrest. I will post up what I eat in a little while. I am going to do 4 on 1 off lifting schedule for my cycle.

Chest/Delts
Back/Traps
Legs
Bi/Tri
OFF

I do calves after every workout for around 5 minutes and hit up abs 3 days a week.

I will be able to post updates but if your looking for a very detailed log, I just don't have the time. I'm doing college classes this summer and work and now this SD cycle I'm taxed for time. I will however try and post daily atleast how its going, any sides, and weight progress.

I'm starting out eating 3500 cals/day. This is roughly 1000 cals over maint. I will see how it goes the first few days and adjust accordingly. I just came off a long cut so eating this much is pretty awesome! lol Oh and I'm usually getting atleast 1.5 gal of water and usually more around 2gal/day

Starting weight is 176lbs

I usually wake up around 5am, take the SD and eat breakfast then off to workout around 6:30

tl77

Awards
heres my diet schedule, and yes I eat the same thing everyday lol...boring but hey it works and I can stick to it. I am using this many protein shakes because it's the most convenient for me as I live in a dorm room. I also eat a serving of cottage cheese and a tbsp of natty PB 1/2 hour before bed

edit: I dont actually eat raw rice lol, thats just for me to know I need to measure out 1 cup of raw rice before I cook it

illj23

Awards
heres my diet schedule, and yes I eat the same thing everyday lol...boring but hey it works and I can stick to it. I am using this many protein shakes because it's the most convenient for me as I live in a dorm room. I also eat a serving of cottage cheese and a tbsp of natty PB 1/2 hour before bed

edit: I dont actually eat raw rice lol, thats just for me to know I need to measure out 1 cup of raw rice before I cook it
A rule of thumb.. Solid foods are better for you than just taking a protein shake.. for breakfest your gonna need something more, try eating egg whites I make a 4 egg white omelette every morning and I love it, I add ham, tomatoes, peppers everything u need. Protein, calories, anti oxidants plus that protein ur taking would be amazing for u.. just a suggestion, consume MORE for dinner and lunch.. eat like a HORSE dont just substitute protein shakes for what ur not eating!!! IF you consume the majority of your calories, carbs & protein from solids not just protein it will be a HUGE DIFFERENCE THAN consuming majority of your intake from protein shakes!!! EAT LIKE A HORSE, YOU SEE IT EAT IT.. STEAK TIP SUBS, CHICK PARM SUBS ALL THAT GOOD STUFF!!! ALSO Eat lettuce in pre-cycle and during cycle, this helps to expand the stomach so you can consume a larger amount of food

illj23

Awards
Also .. Your Young man, Your test is high!! If you wanna gain weight and muscle just eat like a HORSE, take your protein shakes, vitamins and train properly and you will gain mass and size.. It will take longer than Superdrol but this muscle will stay with you. When taking a prohormone you need to workout harder, eat more and lift at higher reps after ur cycle so u dnt lose what u got.. When i say lift at higher reps this is due to the fact that superdrol hardens the muscles, when this chemical is no longer in ur system ur muscles will lose its hardness, so lift at higher reps so u dnt lose ur denisty.. we dnt want fat now

tl77

Awards
A rule of thumb.. Solid foods are better for you than just taking a protein shake.. for breakfest your gonna need something more, try eating egg whites I make a 4 egg white omelette every morning and I love it, I add ham, tomatoes, peppers everything u need. Protein, calories, anti oxidants plus that protein ur taking would be amazing for u.. just a suggestion, consume MORE for dinner and lunch.. eat like a HORSE dont just substitute protein shakes for what ur not eating!!! IF you consume the majority of your calories, carbs & protein from solids not just protein it will be a HUGE DIFFERENCE THAN consuming majority of your intake from protein shakes!!! EAT LIKE A HORSE, YOU SEE IT EAT IT.. STEAK TIP SUBS, CHICK PARM SUBS ALL THAT GOOD STUFF!!! ALSO Eat lettuce in pre-cycle and during cycle, this helps to expand the stomach so you can consume a larger amount of food
Yeah for my 4th meal instead of that protein shake, rice, bread I am thinking bout just going down the street to subway and get a footlong steak or chicken sub on wheat bread to get more solid food in. Also my breakfast is tough, I eat it really early in the morning and since I live in a dorm room I really cant make eggs. So i'll havta do with 3 solid protein meals and 3 protein shake meals

illj23

Awards
Yeah for my 4th meal instead of that protein shake, rice, bread I am thinking bout just going down the street to subway and get a footlong steak or chicken sub on wheat bread to get more solid food in. Also my breakfast is tough, I eat it really early in the morning and since I live in a dorm room I really cant make eggs. So i'll havta do with 3 solid protein meals and 3 protein shake meals
I hear you living in the dorm room, thing as I live in a dorm room as well during the school year.. If you've got a dining commons (which prob isnt open during the summer) You may wanna have your oats with Milk. If I dont make an omelette I'll bust open 2 cups of oats throw in brown sugar, pour in some milk and heat it up. Not gonna lie omelettes get old so I switch it up every couple of days.

If you have a microwave, get a box of egg whites pour it into a bowl cook it in the microwave for 1 - 2 mins, slap some cheese on it with 2 pieces of bread!! Instant proetin in the morning. Good breakfast sandwich on the run!

Dont drink on your cycle and dont drink during your PCT as your body is recovering.. believe me from experience

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

i second that.......nolva overstimulates the PGr's......

clomid is the way to go........

and yes........carbs are your friend......... superdrol or not.......... management is the key.

And i quote-"One drawback to consider about Nolva is that it may cause progesterone receptors to become more sensitive. This means that while using progestins such as Deca or Tren, you may become more sensetive to progestin related gyno."...........

The question now is............do you consider superdrol a progestin based steroid or not? Whats the actual half life, and why so many cases of gyno rebound from SD.

Alot of guys swear by Nolva, an AI, and some sort of test booster like activate or DTH..............

But there are many sportin tits now that may say different about tamox and super.

just sayin.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
OP, i am not trying to get you worked up over your pct. Alot of guys used nolva as pct and are fine....... that is a fact.

But you need to know, many did end up with gyno. Whether they used to much nolva, not enough, no AI, too much AI, not tapering the AI, or they were just gyno prone. That is a fact, as well. I just want to inform you so you could research it more and make any adjustments you deem fit......

Good Luck with the cycle bro.

tl77

Awards
OP, i am not trying to get you worked up over your pct. Alot of guys used nolva as pct and are fine....... that is a fact.

But you need to know, many did end up with gyno. Whether they used to much nolva, not enough, no AI, too much AI, not tapering the AI, or they were just gyno prone. That is a fact, as well. I just want to inform you so you could research it more and make any adjustments you deem fit......

Good Luck with the cycle bro.
Hey no problems man. I'll take in all the input I can and keep doing some reading, but for the most part I'm thinking that it will work out the way I have it set up. Through the next couple weeks my mind may change and hey its whatever I just want the best experience as possible.

Kristofer, whats your experience been with ph's? Have you tried different things in PCT and to what outcome?

Your guy's help is welcome and I'm always up to hearing opinions

Thanks all

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hey no problems man. I'll take in all the input I can and keep doing some reading, but for the most part I'm thinking that it will work out the way I have it set up. Through the next couple weeks my mind may change and hey its whatever I just want the best experience as possible.

Kristofer, whats your experience been with ph's? Have you tried different things in PCT and to what outcome?

Your guy's help is welcome and I'm always up to hearing opinions

Thanks all
I am 35 years old, so. My ph, ps, steroid experience is limited. Training on and off since 15 years old. Only serious about nutrition and science in the last 5 years. Minus my 6 month slackfest. Before i started lifting with diet taken seriously, i weighed 135 pounds. Yes, thats correct. I was in my 30's and weighed 135......lol..... pretty lean though.

1-test 4ad transdermal, gained 14, i think i held 6 pounds ........8 weeks.......clomid/ldex
pinned test E cylce last year 12 weeks, gained 20 pounds, kept like 8 pounds- sad actually, clomid/ldex went to 203 and thats heavy for my frame.

then i slacked off for almost 6 months, lost most gains from prior two years.:)

recently did a 4 week TrenX.......5 pounds, dropped BF. semi- impressed, keeping most of its so far. 185-192, i am hanging around 189 right now. we will see in two more weeks.

I am actually now in pct.....and i am liking it better than the trenX

I used support supps during and after cycle.

my pct is

PCS
Anabolic Xtreme
Lean Xtreme
ZMA
B6

I plan on doing a 21 or 30 days low dose SD or PP in the next year. If i can get a pct i am comfortable with........lol...more than likely a clomid blast 7-10 days, then the above mentioned pct.

I am sold on the above stack.

Did i say diet is very critical? As i am no longer a teen, i realize this. getting gains, keeping gains, lifting more, lifting longer, losing fat,,,,,,,,,,,, all of it......... for me , is very critical in my roller coaster of fun.:)

enough with my babble...

i want to see your gains.............. Eat big and lift hard bro. Good luck.

tl77

Awards
Well it's my first off day so I have some time to check in here. I weighed myself this morning(i was gonna wait until Mon. but what the hell) I weighed 179.2, so 3lbs since Monday. the first couple days I felt pretty bloated I'm guessing I was holding a decent amount of water. I have been cutting for quite a while so all this food all of a sudden hit hard.

Strength in the gym has gone up as well. I started to feel the strength gains on Wed. and yesterday. Nothing crazy but more reps and upped the last sets weight by 5-10lbs on most lifts, which were squats,deads, presses, shoulder presses, and saw more power on my bicep routine yesterday as well.

Overall feeling good. No sides so far. Well on Tuesday I did light cardio and felt some back pumps and quit early. I just picked up some taurine on Wed. so I'm hoping that'll take care of it. Some light headaches try to creep in but food and lots of water have been key to stopping them before anything worse. Looking forward to the weekend lifts and next week. I'm debating on upping to 2 pills to start the 2nd week or hold off until week 3. If I keep feeling good Im pry gonna bump it up.

Cheers

illj23

Awards
Well it's my first off day so I have some time to check in here. I weighed myself this morning(i was gonna wait until Mon. but what the hell) I weighed 179.2, so 3lbs since Monday. the first couple days I felt pretty bloated I'm guessing I was holding a decent amount of water. I have been cutting for quite a while so all this food all of a sudden hit hard.

Strength in the gym has gone up as well. I started to feel the strength gains on Wed. and yesterday. Nothing crazy but more reps and upped the last sets weight by 5-10lbs on most lifts, which were squats,deads, presses, shoulder presses, and saw more power on my bicep routine yesterday as well.

Overall feeling good. No sides so far. Well on Tuesday I did light cardio and felt some back pumps and quit early. I just picked up some taurine on Wed. so I'm hoping that'll take care of it. Some light headaches try to creep in but food and lots of water have been key to stopping them before anything worse. Looking forward to the weekend lifts and next week. I'm debating on upping to 2 pills to start the 2nd week or hold off until week 3. If I keep feeling good Im pry gonna bump it up.

Cheers

From personal experience and reading logs of People who weight roughly around 170-190. No more than 30 mg of Superdrol is needed, the lower dose will suit our body weight just fine..

Keep it up, Once that second week hits . Your gonna love it, superdrol did wonders in the gym for that month I was taking it.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
From personal experience and reading logs of People who weight roughly around 170-190. No more than 30 mg of Superdrol is needed, the lower dose will suit our body weight just fine..

Keep it up, Once that second week hits . Your gonna love it, superdrol did wonders in the gym for that month I was taking it.
Yup Yup....I was on SD when I weighed ~180.....30mg was ENOUGH! I blew the hell up on it. Week 2 is when you need to buckle up. BaNaNaS!!!

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Nolva :(

I used to use Nolvadex for PCT at least 3 pcts with it 40,40,30,20. I never felt good on nolva (weird feeling- not cry baby sad, just not good--kinda blah) It never seemed to increase my testicular volume/size even after 4 wks.. I went out of town and couldnt take my liquid nolva but had like 5 50 mg clomid tabs i took with me....3 days later blam! balls blew up(almost hurt ---ton of semen too!) never had that with nolva. So now i use clomid and it always works like a charm. Will make you emotional if used for a long time and at higher dosing. I think you can get away with starting with 50 mgs and dropping down to 25 mgs 2 wks later... i personally dont get emotional at those doseages and i like my balls returning to normal size. its cheap as hell too.

-Soma

tl77

Awards
I used to use Nolvadex for PCT at least 3 pcts with it 40,40,30,20. I never felt good on nolva (weird feeling- not cry baby sad, just not good--kinda blah) It never seemed to increase my testicular volume/size even after 4 wks.. I went out of town and couldnt take my liquid nolva but had like 5 50 mg clomid tabs i took with me....3 days later blam! balls blew up(almost hurt ---ton of semen too!) never had that with nolva. So now i use clomid and it always works like a charm. Will make you emotional if used for a long time and at higher dosing. I think you can get away with starting with 50 mgs and dropping down to 25 mgs 2 wks later... i personally dont get emotional at those doseages and i like my balls returning to normal size. its cheap as hell too.

-Soma
wierd, well i think ima run the nolva i got at lower doses than you did. I'm running 30/20/20/10

tl77

Awards
Well its been a week on SD and I'm up 4.5lbs. I'm loving the pumps in the gym as well as the vascularity. I'm not to sure what most people experience during the first week as far as size gains go, but I keep hearing that the second week is where its at. I'm thinking I'm gonna go ahead and bump up to 2 doses of SD/day tomorrow. I have experienced basically no sides so far so thats awesome. Strength this week has increased but nothing too crazy, like I said I'm thinking it will really take off this coming week. Atleast I hope so. I really want to hit it hard this week and start seeing some good size increase!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Most would say 200 pounds or less, 10-20mg max.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well its been a week on SD and I'm up 4.5lbs. I'm loving the pumps in the gym as well as the vascularity. I'm not to sure what most people experience during the first week as far as size gains go, but I keep hearing that the second week is where its at. I'm thinking I'm gonna go ahead and bump up to 2 doses of SD/day tomorrow. I have experienced basically no sides so far so thats awesome. Strength this week has increased but nothing too crazy, like I said I'm thinking it will really take off this coming week. Atleast I hope so. I really want to hit it hard this week and start seeing some good size increase!

caloric intake? what are you eating? macros? estimate only please.

tl77

Awards
caloric intake? what are you eating? macros? estimate only please.
I'm taking in 440g carbs, 320g protein, and 92g fat. Those are pretty close to what a usual day looks like.

I'm eating Chicken breast, Steak, Oatmeal, WW Bread, Broccoli, Bananas, PB, Brown Rice, Cottage Cheese, Whey Protein, Subway 12" chicken breast on Wheat

tl77

Awards
Just a quick update, it's the start of wk 3 today. I have been taking 2 doses of SD since the start of wk 2. My weight as of this morning is 186, that's a total of 10lbs gained so far. My strength is continuing to increase on all lifts every workout. the last day or so I have been getting some achey shoulder and elbow joints. I take orange triad which has joint support in it but still getting some soreness. My shoulders are especially sore alot. I have gone from 90lbs each side x12 to 120 each side x12 on the hammer strength shoulder press, so lifting heavier might have something to do with the extra soreness. Other than that the cycle is going great.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a quick update, it's the start of wk 3 today. I have been taking 2 doses of SD since the start of wk 2. My weight as of this morning is 186, that's a total of 10lbs gained so far. My strength is continuing to increase on all lifts every workout. the last day or so I have been getting some achey shoulder and elbow joints. I take orange triad which has joint support in it but still getting some soreness. My shoulders are especially sore alot. I have gone from 90lbs each side x12 to 120 each side x12 on the hammer strength shoulder press, so lifting heavier might have something to do with the extra soreness. Other than that the cycle is going great.
Yeah, it's the heavier lifting causing the shoulder and elbow pains. Use some icy-hot before and after your workouts. Before hand, it kinda helps to warm up your muscles for the upcoming workout. You could wear some ACE wraps around your elbows for support. But, all in all, it's just growing pains!! That's the way I like to look at 'em!! Your cycle is going great bro. Keep it up!! :head:

tl77

Awards
Yeah, it's the heavier lifting causing the shoulder and elbow pains. Use some icy-hot before and after your workouts. Before hand, it kinda helps to warm up your muscles for the upcoming workout. You could wear some ACE wraps around your elbows for support. But, all in all, it's just growing pains!! That's the way I like to look at 'em!! Your cycle is going great bro. Keep it up!! :head:
hell yeah, thanks for the advice I'll get some icy hot and give it a try. I'll do more stretching b4 hand and use maybe an extra warm up lift to make sure I'm loose.

Papa T

Papa T

Awards
Thundergod knows his shyt TL. Glad I found this thread, because I need to see that Superdol is working well for someone. I am first day into week 3, and I do not have anything positive to mention. Unfortunately, I was sick for most of week 2 which I believe was a lot of the problem. I'll try 20mgs all week and bump it up to 30 in week 4 if no neg sides. Keep up the good work TL

tl77

Awards
Thundergod knows his shyt TL. Glad I found this thread, because I need to see that Superdol is working well for someone. I am first day into week 3, and I do not have anything positive to mention. Unfortunately, I was sick for most of week 2 which I believe was a lot of the problem. I'll try 20mgs all week and bump it up to 30 in week 4 if no neg sides. Keep up the good work TL
Hey thanks for stopping by. I guess i'm lucky I didn't get sick while on cycle, but good luck with the rest of your time on SD.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Papa T---Sorry to hear about the sickness bro. I hope you get better soon. I've ran Super-Drol for a total of 6 times (sometimes mixed in a stack situation) and never had a problem with it. In fact everytime has been wundebar!! Once you get past the sick feeling in a few days, it'll all be better. Are you taking any Milk Thistle? A low dose of 500 mg. per day may help. I don't like to use liver-supports on-cycle myself so as not to diminish my androgens' strength effects. But a low dose may help you with the sick-feeling. Get better and enjoy the rest of your cycle because......super-drol rocks!! :head: