Who has taken serm WHILE ON cycle?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Any comments, tips, advice? I'm debating between an AI or some nolva/clomid during my next epithio cycle to help with puffy nips.

Thanks

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I added Nolva into a Phera cycle.

I would probly use an AI though next time around, ive read some articles on Nolva reducing natural IGF-1 and GH.
It didnt effect my cycle, but i used a low dose, 10mg.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Any comments, tips, advice? I'm debating between an AI or some nolva/clomid during my next epithio cycle to help with puffy nips.

Thanks
why not just use some TD form. it should help with the puffy nips, and if i remember correctly, it actually increases you igf-1 (could be wrong on that igf part, but i seem to remember that).

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
one other thing, TD form wont put additional stress on your liver the way a serm like nolva would. it would probably increase your gains a little to.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
why not just use some TD form. it should help with the puffy nips, and if i remember correctly, it actually increases you igf-1 (could be wrong on that igf part, but i seem to remember that).

Obtaining Formestane right now is almost impossible.

If your running an Epi compound, I really don't see why you need a serm or an AI. Epi has serm properties of its own. Puffy isn't Gyno. Don't run what you don't need.