New cycle ideas

R

rpt95

Awards
I am 30 years old 6-4 280lbs bf between 12-14% depending on diet that week. I have been lifting since I was 18. I have done prohormone cycles in the past ( 1AD, 1MT) but have never done any non otc cycles.

My goal is the be as brutally strong as possible - peaking in the second week of september. I got my hands on some d-bol (blue hearts) 500 at 10mg each and two 10ml of test E for a price that I couldn't refuse. I have been taking 1000mg of milk thissle, 1200mg of red rice yeast, 1130mg of hawthorn berry, and 1000mg of Tumeric every day for the last three weeks to preload the cycle and plan on taking these during and after cycle. I have nolva, clomid, letro, and finisteride on hand.

I do not have much experience with anything other than the over the counter prohormones so I would appreciate any cycle advice I could get. I have been doing a lot of research but hearing from people that have had first hand experience would be much more helpful.

Thanks in advance

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
first off, im glad to hear that u have everything on hand before u started.

run the test e 500mg/week (broken up into 2 shots per week) for a total of 10 weeks. run the dbol around 30-40mg/day...u are pretty large so starting @ 40mg for ur first cycle isnt too insane

for pct u can run either nolva or clomid OR both

just nolva = 40/20/20/20/20
just clomid = 100/50/50/50
both = Nolva 40/40/20/20, Clomid 50/50/50/50

R

rpt95

Awards
how long should I run the dbol for and should I start or finish my cycle with it?

R

rpt95

Awards
would 20mg of db for 6 weeks and 250 of test E for 12 weeks be enough to see decent gains?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
20mg for 6 weeks would be good, but at your size i'd do 30mg for 4 weeks...