first time epistane cycle.

cracjackson

cracjackson

Awards
hey guys my name is tom im 22 and i want to start a epistane cylce in about september just doin some research on everything. i have done a ph before 3-ad which is probably pretty mild compare to this. i got some nice gains from it though. my current weight is 162 and got 5.2% bf got very fast metobolism so hard for me to keep weight up.

for my cycle this is what i got so far.
epistane - 20/30/30/40 or 20/30/40/40 debating.
cycle support
liver longer
taurine
potassium
cissus

now for the pct im still trying to figure out what should be needed but this is what im thinking so far.

nolva- if even completely necessary. not sure on dosing.

pcs
liver longer
cycle support?
creatine/protein
lean extreme
i got half bottle of hyperdrolx2 - dont know if it should be used.

i would really appreciate any help u guys could give me, i read these forums daily its gave me so much more knowledge. never hurts to ask questions though. thanks guys so much!

cracjackson

cracjackson

Awards
alright alright would u consider nolva to be necessary for this cycle?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
well, nolva isn't ABSOLUTELY necessary
epistane is a fairly weak steroid.
i would just to be on the safe side.

if you were pulsing, then i'd say, no you don't need nolva

cracjackson

cracjackson

Awards
alright yeah thanks guys i will defintaly do that. as far as testbooster goes i read in another forum someone saying pcs is a test booster is that correct?

cracjackson

cracjackson

Awards
thanks man i thought it was just not a 100%. well i did a search on the google machine and found some nolva sellers idk how legit they are, but does any one have good sources they can pm me or email if that is allowed? If not its no problem i can just go to the ones i found.

cracjackson

cracjackson

Awards
yeah i do agree with that. would generic nolvadex still be just as good as original? i found so many sources of the generic stuff

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is Nolva....just get it from a reliable source ;)

and also if you need any other help check out the Epistane FAQ in my sig :)

cracjackson

cracjackson

Awards
yes i just got a trust worthy source. thanks for the help guys. for my body weight what would be better dosing for epistane 20/30/30/40 or like 20/30/40/40?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes i just got a trust worthy source. thanks for the help guys. for my body weight what would be better dosing for epistane 20/30/30/40 or like 20/30/40/40?

20/30/30/40 should make for a good cycle best of luck bro

cracjackson

cracjackson

Awards
Thanks alot man i'm really looking forward to this cycle it should be pretty awesome.

cracjackson

cracjackson

Awards
yes i most definately will! im almost done with my alri evo stack then gnna rest for a few and then start epistane cycle.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
OP- i hate to hijack here,but

Pembroke- Whats the dealo with waiting two weeks to block cortisol?

Also, could you please link that PCT write up by thesinner.

Pretty Please:)?

Thank you in advance.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
This is from dmangiarelli OTC PCT guide

" Cortisol is a stress hormone that when released makes the body hold onto adipose fat tissue. As the body starts to recover it?s test production the release of cortisol goes up. "
Since we slowly boost test back up after a cycle when it starts to get back to normaly between weeks two and three is when we add the cort blocker. Anytime before then may be seen as a waste.

LINK to thesinners PCT guide
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html?highlight=guide

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem! didn't want to steal your thunder haha just had been reading over the exact same information not long before and knew just where to find it. :hammer:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i appreciate the response guys. However, i personally would start blocking cortisol as soon as possible. Everything I have ever read, barring this write up, states cortisol spikes after a cycle. Not 15 days after cycle.

Pinning excluded. Obviously some esters are going to hang around longer. We are not talking about pinning though.

Maybe there are other reasons?

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
I can see it spiking right after a cycle however only blood test done at that time would be able to tell us exactly when it will spike. I think it may in fact start as soon as you come off but may not start hampering gains made till some natural hormonal levels start to come back. This may be something for another thread though.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i appreciate the response guys. However, i personally would start blocking cortisol as soon as possible. Everything I have ever read, barring this write up, states cortisol spikes after a cycle. Not 15 days after cycle.

Pinning excluded. Obviously some esters are going to hang around longer. We are not talking about pinning though.

Maybe there are other reasons?
Most people wait till the 2nd week of pct to start running a cortisol product. I have no science behind that but most belive that the cortisol does not spike right away after the cycle

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
okay, that makes a little sense.

A least cortisol control is being addressed. Timing and dosage will be person dependant, based bloodtests.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
I dont think you have to run liver longer and cycle support together, a lil overkill. just get a cheap prostate support and liver support and there it is.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think you have to run liver longer and cycle support together, a lil overkill. just get a cheap prostate support and liver support and there it is.
I agree Cycle Support is plenty