BlackSheep's: NO BS M-Drol Quickie!!!!!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What up AM killas and Looney toons!!?!! The time has almost come, so I decided to throw this Mofcuka up!!
Starting this coming Monday (the 14th) I will be running a short 2week burst of M-drol so a few things about me.
I will be using this more or less as an experiment to see how I do in the Gyno department and whether or not any keepable gains can be made in two weeks. I will be bulking and using a two day upper lower split so I can still hit everything 4 times during this cycle. And of course I will be Bulking!!!
1. Lifting 10years on and off serious for the last 4
2. Prior cycles: did some andro back in the day and ran a high dosed Epi cycle about 3 months ago.
3. Gyno prone (this is why the two weeks)
4. Stats 5'11 190lbs 10%bf

Note: Please do not ask me about my PCT. I do not feel comfortable discussing "Grey" area supps and ancillaries. Trust me It is all there!!
T-minus 9 days in counting........
Get your subb on boys, shts about to hit the fan!!!

Attachments

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
I'm in....2 week burst, curious to see how it goes. :dance: rock it out bro!

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in. Considering a 2 week burst myself, but I plan to also front load the mdrol. What doses will you be running it at?

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definitely in. Considering a 2 week burst myself, but I plan to also front load the mdrol. What doses will you be running it at?
Fcuk yea welcome brothers. This is going to be a good test to see what can be done gains wize in two weeks. M-Drol is no M1T but it's def the strongest sht out so we'll see. I know a few guys that have run two weekers of this stuff and made decent gains so it should be good.

My dosage will be 10,20mgs so far. If I get to the end of week 2 and gains are coming strong and the sides are bearable I Might, might go another week but as of right now simply for the gyno concerns it's two weeks.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Fcuk yea welcome brothers. This is going to be a good test to see what can be done gains wize in two weeks. M-Drol is no M1T but it's def the strongest sht out so we'll see. I know a few guys that have run two weekers of this stuff and made decent gains so it should be good.

My dosage will be 10,20mgs so far. If I get to the end of week 2 and gains are coming strong and the sides are bearable I Might, might go another week but as of right now simply for the gyno concerns it's two weeks.

Nice. I plan on doing the same thing just to minimize shutdown. I like the idea of short cycles a lot.

I plan to go 14 days (2 weeks) but if all is going well I am thinking to extend it to 19 days as I train monday to friday (so there is not really a need for days 20 and 21 as they are rest days)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Subbed Homeslice. Let's get sick with it!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro! My cuz ran a 2 weeker recently and had good sucess +8lbs. I think it's an awesome idea due to the crazy sides/hdl bashing of S-Drol. I know your PCT will be spot on :)

At least I'd assume your doing the 2 weeker to avoid further sides and not for PCT reasons, since S-Drol will shut you down in a matter of days anyhow.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well alright the gangs all in......all most.
Yea I'm still hoping to minimize suppression to some extent. (might still have a little ball juice left after just two weeks lol)
PCT is Killer, support supps are being preloaded as we speak, and I've even been priming for the last 6weeks so I'm hoping for 5-7lbs keepers after all is said and done.
Like I said though I am gyno prone (Zi-co you know this) so I'm looking to get in and out before the nipps start giving me problems, so we shall see.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ziquor, what do you think about running an AI in pct with this sht? That's the only thing I'm not 100% on yet.....Thinking about just running Test boosters and having AX PCT on hand but like I said not 100%. Man it's good to see you around brother.....

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Ziquor, what do you think about running an AI in pct with this sht? That's the only thing I'm not 100% on yet.....Thinking about just running Test boosters and having AX PCT on hand but like I said not 100%. Man it's good to see you around brother.....
My pleasure dude. I never liked seeing AI's after M-Drol, but especially ATD. If I were to use an AI for 'added protection', I'd use either 6-OXO or 6-Bromo and start at a low dose 1-2 weeks into the PCT, JMO.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My pleasure dude. I never liked seeing AI's after M-Drol, but especially ATD. If I were to use an AI for 'added protection', I'd use either 6-OXO or 6-Bromo and start at a low dose 1-2 weeks into the PCT, JMO.
My thoughts exactly bro. The AX Advanced PCT looks like the best fit IMO for this run. PCT will only go for 3weeks for the good stuff and the t-boosters maybe an AI will be tapered down over 6weeks for added protection.
I'lll go ahead and out line my pct I guess:

Supernolva (don't ask) 40mgs the first three days then 20,20,10
DTHC starting day one of pct at max dose for 3weeks then tapered down for the next three.
Vitex
p-5-p
Zma
Milkthistle through out at 2gms ed
(Possibly the AX PCT if needed only, for 6weeks tappered down with the DTHC)
That's it. Want to keep this, like the cycle short and effective.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you guyz, Crown and Pantera!!
Should be a good ride. I repped out 280lbs on the flat bench today for 4 sets with a slight hang-over (last time drinkin for the next two months) so I'll be going all out in the next few weeks to try to hit that 305lb bench.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you guyz, Crown and Pantera!!
Should be a good ride. I repped out 280lbs on the flat bench today for 4 sets with a slight hang-over (last time drinkin for the next two months) so I'll be going all out in the next few weeks to try to hit that 305lb bench.
You mean 315!Three plates son!!!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly bro. The AX Advanced PCT looks like the best fit IMO for this run. PCT will only go for 3weeks for the good stuff and the t-boosters maybe an AI will be tapered down over 6weeks for added protection.
I'lll go ahead and out line my pct I guess:

Supernolva (don't ask) 40mgs the first three days then 20,20,10
DTHC starting day one of pct at max dose for 3weeks then tapered down for the next three.
Vitex
p-5-p
Zma
Milkthistle through out at 2gms ed
(Possibly the AX PCT if needed only, for 6weeks tappered down with the DTHC)
That's it. Want to keep this, like the cycle short and effective.
:toofunny: Nice naming scheme. PCT looks great though!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: Nice naming scheme. PCT looks great though!
Aw nah, that's what it's called bro. Glad you likey!!

D@mn Pantera your right 315lbs........I'm gonna need a spot on dat sht lol.....Smith machine here I come!!!!!:aargh:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Repps for all my subbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aw nah, that's what it's called bro. Glad you likey!!

D@mn Pantera your right 315lbs........I'm gonna need a spot on dat sht lol.....Smith machine here I come!!!!!:aargh:
Depending on how many reps you hit at 280,you might not be that far off.Check out a max lift chart to give you an idea of what your max is.The m drol is all the spotter you need!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Depending on how many reps you hit at 280,you might not be that far off.Check out a max lift chart to give you an idea of what your max is.The m drol is all the spotter you need!
I got five repps with 280lbs (3 on the other sets). So I'll defiantly check it out!!
I usually don't go that high cause I have an old rotator cuff injury so I usually keep it around 225-250 for heavy sets but I've been feeling froggy lately lol...

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you warm up your shoulders?I always do now after watching branch warrens video.I just copy what he does.Light weight with reps about 10-15.He usually does side raises,front raises,military press,and then some thing where he holds his arms bent and upright.like on mil. presses,then bring you hand down till it's pralell with the floor,then back up.Rolling the shoulder joint I guess.He does these all back to back one time with reps about 10-15 I believe,with very light weight for him.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub-a-dub-dub Mo-Fo!! ha ha You knew I wouldn't miss this for all the nine worlds!! Gonna get excitin' up in dis muddah!!:woohoo: Me-Likey the idea of the p-5-p and the Vitex during your PCT. Prolactin may be the reason for the delayed gyno that Super-Drol is becoming infamous for!! I'll also be running both of these supports during my PCT due to the fact that I'm using TRN and Phera at the same time while on-cycle. Give it Hela bro! You'll get those 3 wheels on that Bench on this run!! Believe it and achieve it!!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The site I just looked at said your max is 321 BS.I have never tested those charts cause I don't do singles myself,but I have heard they are extremely close from others.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you warm up your shoulders?I always do now after watching branch warrens video.I just copy what he does.Light weight with reps about 10-15.He usually does side raises,front raises,military press,and then some thing where he holds his arms bent and upright.like on mil. presses,then bring you hand down till it's pralell with the floor,then back up.Rolling the shoulder joint I guess.He does these all back to back one time with reps about 10-15 I believe,with very light weight for him.
Yea I do the same thing pretty much lol...Branch is the man!! What a name for a BB too hu??
I probably wont go that heavy again for a month a so.
I usually like to see where I'm at about once a month.
More than that is just too risky IMO.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The site I just looked at said your max is 321 BS.I have never tested those charts cause I don't do singles myself,but I have heard they are extremely close from others.
D@mn I'm a strong little White Boy!!!! lol
That's for a one repp max right?

I thought I heard something in here??? Yes, yes I did hear something..........The THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you brother!!!
I hate to start a log a week before d-day but everyone else is doing it so Why not lol......

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
D@mn I'm a strong little White Boy!!!! lol
That's for a one repp max right?
Yes,and that is good.I still haven't hit 300 yet :sad: I think I got to 275 or close to it............Then I had this last cut and my deads and sq's went down,so I'm sure my bench did too.I cant wait to test out my BB benches after this cycle.It's all db's right now due to DC.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yo Black, what it do? I'm here man. Let's do some damage up in hurrrrr

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yo Black, what it do? I'm here man. Let's do some damage up in hurrrrr
Yea, yea!! Mofcuka!!
Gotz 9 days till d-day but this is gonna be all out for those two weeks. My boy Crown just gained 13lbs on his two weeker and he never went over 10mgs a day!!
Should get wild around hurr pretty soon son.

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
Yo BS...I know you only have 9 days left but... just gonna throw this out here.... maybe you could do a mini "prime" in those 9 days before the drol as per the cycle priming strategy? a little carb depletion till d day? Could be a waste of time I don't know. I haven't read the entire thing through.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yo BS...I know you only have 9 days left but... just gonna throw this out here.... maybe you could do a mini "prime" in those 9 days before the drol as per the cycle priming strategy? Could be a waste of time I don't know. I haven't read the entire thing through.
Been priming for the last 6weeks already. I just started cheating so to speak this last week but I'm gonna go back down on the carbs and the workloads for the coming week and then hit it hard and heavy. I'll post my split and some numbers soon.

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
Oh fvck yea!! No doubt, you're gonna blow up!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I primed without knowing it before my havoc cycle.Just went from a cut to a bulk is all.

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
in for the ride brotha!!!!! i wanted to tell you thanks man for helping me out with everything and down the road im in for this 2 week mdrol at 10mgs with epi for 4!!!\

NOWWW POUNDD THAT WEIGHT

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fcukin-A!! Now to make this week go by as fast as possible..

Avenged7fold

Avenged7fold

Awards
definitely in...I followed Crown's now yours. Hoping to start my two/three weeker real soon...just waiting for all the supps to get delivered. go get em.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Keep your cals sky-high during PCT and don't do cardio on your weight days... and don't pass 45 minutes during your weight sessions in PCT holmes. Keep the mass, and some.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
in!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep your cals sky-high during PCT and don't do cardio on your weight days... and don't pass 45 minutes during your weight sessions in PCT holmes. Keep the mass, and some.
:goodpost:This ain't no BS, B.S.!! Force knows his shizzle for rizzle!! Listen to the dude!!!:afro: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not do cardio on weight days?I have always heard that's a very good option to do cardio right after weights.Because stored glycogen has already been burned for fuel during your workout making it more likely to burn stored fat during your cardio.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Fcukin-A!! Now to make this week go by as fast as possible..
Seriously... I am with ya... here's to July 14th!!! You will remember this day! :twisted:

I think it is awesome that like 4-5 of us are starting cycles on the same day... let's get siiiiick with it!

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Why not do cardio on weight days?I have always heard that's a very good option to do cardio right after weights.Because stored glycogen has already been burned for fuel during your workout making it more likely to burn stored fat during your cardio.

i think he is just talking about for pct pantera

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gangs all in now fo sho!!!

Hell ya, look at all these mothafcuka nuka!!lol....
Love the support brotha's. Thanks!!:clap2: I'll post my split and some lifts in a few so we can all gage my progress. I'll be getting my bf% done just for shts and giggles some time before the 14th. It's a bit lower than it was the last time you guys saw me so we'll see, if I had to guess I'd say 9-10%.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mang?? lmao WTF is a mang lol....jk (typo I guess)