When in doubt empty the magazine... - GMG760's Epistane Cycle

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, GMG760 here. I am about two weeks away from getting this party started, but I thought I would get a head start because my cutting log is boring the hell out of me, and I have 2 weeks of prep work to get my body ready for my first cycle!!!

I just want to say one thing first.

YEEEEEEEA BUDDY!!! :twisted:

So the original debate was whether to take Hdrol or Epistane. I put up a poll, and you guys voted. Epistane won. Anyone have an opinion otherwise? I have both compounds so speak now if you would please. I have spoken a bit to MMowry (Thank you very much brotha, your knowledge and advice was immeasurably helpful. You are the man.), the IBE rep, and I am stoked to run this compound. I am looking to bulk up about 10lbs LBM, and after gaining about 7lbs on MMV2, I think I have a great chance at my goal, maybe even a bit more. I also would like to break through my BB bench press plateau.

Here are my thoughts on the compound, please feel free to comment and help me smooth out any rough edges I might have with this cycle.

I am going to be running Epistane for 4 weeks, dosed 20/30/40/40.

I will be pre loading milk thistle and hawthorne berry for the next two weeks while I finish my cut and prepare for my bulk.

While on cycle I will be using these supplements:
Multi-V
Fish Oil
Cissus
Cytogainer 3x a day
Taurine
Xtend
Intrabolic - This one's for TEX!
Cycle Support. (anyone know whether I should have red yeast rice in it or not... I know red yeast rice is hard on the liver... but I don't drink at all, so I think my liver is good)

PCT:
Tamoxifen Citrate 40/40/20/20 (anyone think I should use clomid instead?)
PCS
Milk Thistle
Lean Xtreme
Diesel Test Hardcore
SizeON Creatine
Xtend
Fenugreek (dosing suggestions anyone?)
My workouts are going to be 4 days a week, Chest/Biceps, Legs, break, Back/Triceps, Shoulders. I am going to keep my exercises to around 4 for each bodypart, and keep my cardio to about twice a week. I will be keeping my rep range around 6-10 depending on the exercise and weight that I am working with.

I plan to consume about 4000 calories a day, a ratio of 40/40/20, protein/carbs/fats.

I can't wait to start this bad boy. Let the spiral into madness begin!

I can't wait for the aggression!!!!!!!! :aargh: :head:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with your cycle brother!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I've decided the anthem for my cycle is gonna be:

"I'm out here grinding" by DJ Khaled/Rick Ross

That track is F*cking BANGING!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your cycle brother!
Thanks bro! :thumbsup: I have been looking forward to this for a long time. All this research and hard work is gonna come together. Any suggestions for me, or does it look good?

viper2510

Awards

hell yea dude, that track is awesome lol

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm down for the ride . . How you gonna be able to wait for two whole weeks ?!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro! :thumbsup: I have been looking forward to this for a long time. All this research and hard work is gonna come together. Any suggestions for me, or does it look good?
It looks solid bud!

The only thing i would suggest is Gut Health. There really are SO many benefits received from the product for a great price. I seriously don't say this as a rep buddy, i say this because the stuff is damn effective and worth it!

I'll be following along, i wish you the best my friend! :)

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Things look good! Your plan of action looks very solid to me too; you have good dosing protocol, ancillaries, support supps and PCT lined up. With the 4K cals/day, you should see some good gains, and your workout routine looks fine.

If that routine is the same as you have been doing before your cycle, you may want to switch things up after 2 weeks just to keep the muscles guessing and get the max benefit out of the 4 weeker. I'll be checkin in!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
By the way, are you using bulk cissus? Do you need to cap that sh*t?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Right on bro, glad you are coming along!

I am gonna wait two weeks mainly because I want to pre-load my support supps, milk thistle and hawthorn berry... I haven't been taking them since I got off my PCT from MMV2( fun stuff :twisted:) so, I want my body to be primed when I do this. I have the rest of my life to do roids, so I might as well do this thing right. I have been waiting for months now, reseaching... waiting... drooling ... hehe. This next two weeks will be cake, and my business is really busy for the next week and a half. I want to be totally focused on the gym when I am on this run... My schedual dies down for mid july- early august so its a perfect time to get my swoll on!:head:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It looks solid bud!

The only thing i would suggest is Gut Health. There really are SO many benefits received from the product for a great price. I seriously don't say this as a rep buddy, i say this because the stuff is damn effective and worth it!

I'll be following along, i wish you the best my friend! :)
Ok, I'll definately look into getting some of that. I assume I should take it as a support supplement during my run?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Things look good! Your plan of action looks very solid to me too; you have good dosing protocol, ancillaries, support supps and PCT lined up. With the 4K cals/day, you should see some good gains, and your workout routine looks fine.

If that routine is the same as you have been doing before your cycle, you may want to switch things up after 2 weeks just to keep the muscles guessing and get the max benefit out of the 4 weeker. I'll be checkin in!
My routine is the same, day and musclegroup, but the exercises will be different from what I have been doing this current 4 weeks. I have been using machines and isolation exercises on purpose so that when I hit up my big compound moves and barbell exercises, I will have a good, fast reaction to the workout.

I will be doing almost all barbell exercises, as high of weight that I can go for 6-10 reps. I got strong as hell off MMV2, I can't wait for the epi. The only thing that is gonna stay close to the same is my leg day. I might throw in some front squats for good measure.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
By the way, are you using bulk cissus? Do you need to cap that sh*t?
Good to see ya buddy! Yea, I am using bulk cissus. I dunno, I was thinking of mixing it in with my gainer... that sh*t is so thick I can't imagine a tsp comming through. But if anyone recommends that I cap it, I will buy a capping kit. Actually if someone recommends that I might as well just have bought a bottle. lol.

OH YEA!!! hit 1000 reps... I don't feel like a newb anymore! :toofunny:

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established

man you got to give props to WAYNE on that track..
gotta love weezie.. good luck

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm def in Homie!

what you doing for the 4th? thinking about hitting the beach with the surfboards this weekend!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the only concern I would have is relying on the cytogainer for calories...if you really want to bulk then I'd try to get more of those calories from real food. I'm also just not a fan of weight gainer shakes.

just my $.02 brotha!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in playeh!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything's looking real solid with your plan bro! If I would change anything, it would be to save the fenugreek for PCT, instead of using it on-cycle. It'll help restore Test, free-up test, and increase libido after your cycle. It would be kinda wasted while on-cycle. But the rest of the plan is sound as a pound. It's refreshing to see someone who has done their research first, and then start asking questions. Way to go on the planning of this well-thought out cycle.:clap2: You're gonna love it!!:woohoo: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Norse brother, is that YOU in your new avatar?:eek: Great Odin!!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Good to see ya buddy! Yea, I am using bulk cissus. I dunno, I was thinking of mixing it in with my gainer... that sh*t is so thick I can't imagine a tsp comming through. But if anyone recommends that I cap it, I will buy a capping kit. Actually if someone recommends that I might as well just have bought a bottle. lol.

OH YEA!!! hit 1000 reps... I don't feel like a newb anymore! :toofunny:
You're propbably going to want to capp that shizzy, m'man. Let me tell you about the disgusting friggin' taste. :rasp:

Oh yeah, and by the way...
'ED!

Good luck bro! Looking forward to a hell of a run!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm def in Homie!

what you doing for the 4th? thinking about hitting the beach with the surfboards this weekend!
Lets do this brotha! I was invited to go to Moonlight beach to BBQ all day with some homies, but I am down to surf wherever. I bet Terramar in Carlsbad is gonna be FIRING!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
the only concern I would have is relying on the cytogainer for calories...if you really want to bulk then I'd try to get more of those calories from real food. I'm also just not a fan of weight gainer shakes.

just my $.02 brotha!
I plan on relying on food for the calories. The Cytogainer is just on top of that. I said 4000 to be conservative. I plan on eating 6 real food meals a day, and putting the 3 gainers on top of that... I wonder how many times I spew it all up in the sqat rack... lol!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Everything's looking real solid with your plan bro! If I would change anything, it would be to save the fenugreek for PCT, instead of using it on-cycle. It'll help restore Test, free-up test, and increase libido after your cycle. It would be kinda wasted while on-cycle. But the rest of the plan is sound as a pound. It's refreshing to see someone who has done their research first, and then start asking questions. Way to go on the planning of this well-thought out cycle.:clap2: You're gonna love it!!:woohoo: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Good to see you brotha! I changed the Fenugreek to PCT as per your reccomendation.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You're propbably going to want to capp that shizzy, m'man. Let me tell you about the disgusting friggin' taste. :rasp:

Oh yeah, and by the way...
'ED!

Good luck bro! Looking forward to a hell of a run!
Word. In that case I am buying a capping kit right now. lol. I accidentaly tasted Anabolic Pump once... it put a new meaning to the phrase: "Oh my god I think I am gonna wretch..." :toofunny:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Word. In that case I am buying a capping kit right now. lol. I accidentaly tasted Anabolic Pump once... it put a new meaning to the phrase: "Oh my god I think I am gonna wretch..." :toofunny:
Lol, I think I'll buy this capped... Psycho.

By the way, Mr. Thundergod... would love to hear your comments on my H-Drol run. Going to be starting around the same time as Garrett. All of you for that matter, share the wealth... :box:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/97411-timberlakers-h-drol.html

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Just started my pre-run supps... liver support and hawthorne Berry... lets get ready... t-minus 11 days and counting!

BTW, I picked up some Intrabolic, as per Tex's ranting and raving about the product. Gonna start sipping that sizzurp. And for the record timber, there is no creatine in it... Beta Alanine all the way.

Anyone think the whole Xtend/Intrabolic thing is overkill? I love my xtend but really want to add Beta Alanine into the mix.... I don't think you can have too many amino acids...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
damnit, I KNEW you were going to start first.... You motherf***ker.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
damnit, I KNEW you were going to start first.... You motherf***ker.
What the hell is stopping you? Get your order together, and let's do this foo!

BTW, it was my idea first. :rasp:

:toofunny:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nolva hasn't gotten here yet...
If you ordered that shizzle, it will show up by the time I am gonna be running this.

Speaking of Nolva... my Nolva is liquid, and I understand the dosing protocols, however my dropper has no mL markings... Anyone got suggestions?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are you going to dose the nolva at?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it 20mg/ml?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
is it 20mg/ml?
Um, to my understanding liquid nolva is slightly less than the oral form, something around 15mg/20ml... I know I read this a while back... argh, now I feel stupid. I am gonna look at where I got it and find out this second. Good wake-up call....

Well, after inspection, I have a 1200mg 60ml vial. so yea, it's 20mg/ml if my math is right. I think I am gonna order some orals right now just because it's so much easier and I have found them since I bought my origional bottle of tamox. what do you guys prefer as a SERM? Tamox or Clomid?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Rectally right?
Only 3AD... at least that was the advice given to our friend Gil-T. lol... that sh*t is still the single funniest thing I have ever read on AM.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive never used clomid. But Ive used Tamox (Nolva), Torm. I prefer Tamox because I feel I have less sides and more libido.

Okay so your dropper full equals 20mg so 2 droppers full will give you 40mg.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder what ever happened to Gilt.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ive never used clomid. But Ive used Tamox (Nolva), Torm. I prefer Tamox because I feel I have less sides and more libido.

Okay so your dropper full equals 20mg so 2 droppers full will give you 40mg.
You are my hero. :box:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what ever happened to Gilt.
I heard he was double dosing tren and 3AD, and one day he was drinking an anabolic halo shake after a good meal at pizza hut and keeled over dead. Turns out it wasn't from the hormones but he was wearing 4 Fitzogen Straps at the same time and their polarities canceled each other out and the quantum physics, geometry, and vibration technologies all imploded his chi at his meridian points and he dropped dead on the spot.

:D

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my dropper didn't have markings on it either, I went to CVS and got an oral syringe that had mL marks on the side...it even came with this handy bottle adapter; no mess!

just go to cvs dot com and search for oral syringe...it's 2.99. I ended up getting a few of them; I have one for my nolva, clomid, and bulk sesamin.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
clomid gets your junk working faster, but it can have some nasty emotional sides...erase your ex's phone number before you take clomid and get rid of all the old pictures! otherwise, wou should stock up on some tissue!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, I think I'll buy this capped... Psycho.

By the way, Mr. Thundergod... would love to hear your comments on my H-Drol run. Going to be starting around the same time as Garrett. All of you for that matter, share the wealth... :box:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/97411-timberlakers-h-drol.html
No need for the Mr. Thundergod thingy. A simple Lord Thundergod would suffice!!:box: JK!!:lol: TG is fine actually!! I'm already over there broski!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I heard he was double dosing tren and 3AD, and one day he was drinking an anabolic halo shake after a good meal at pizza hut and keeled over dead. Turns out it wasn't from the hormones but he was wearing 4 Fitzogen Straps at the same time and their polarities canceled each other out and the quantum physics, geometry, and vibration technologies all imploded his chi at his meridian points and he dropped dead on the spot.

:D
:lol:

No accounting for other peoples bodies, i guess. I ran that same stack, but I was using 6 straps, and I had nothing but clean gains.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
No need for the Mr. Thundergod thingy. A simple Lord Thundergod would suffice!!:box: JK!!:lol: TG is fine actually!! I'm already over there broski!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Ah to be a AM celebrity. I will be as famous as you one day TG. :D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
:lol:

No accounting for other peoples bodies, i guess. I ran that same stack, but I was using 6 straps, and I had nothing but clean gains.
Those extra two straps must have saved your life. You should write fitzogen a thank you letter. :icon_lol: