Oral 4-Test cypionate?

AnimalLifter

Awards
I have a couple bottles of 4-test cypionate by VPX. I know it was suspended in oil and put in sealed injectable bottle for a reason...but I'm not sure i want to inject.

My question is if its worth it to use oraly and if so how frequently and at what dose? On the bottle it says to take 1-3cc per dose.

I was thinking about stacking with some Epidrol that I have. Just looking for some lean gains in my strength and running a 3-4 week cycle leading up to an untested PL competition.

I know there are some better products out there for strength but I already have both and i'm already over my weight class so I don't want to bloat up. Otherwise I might use some Pheraplex or M14ADD that I also have.

Thanks in advance for any input that is provided.

oh yeah, in case you need it here is some info in regards to it:
4-Test Cypionate 20ml (VPX) vpx31
$0.01

4-Test™ Cypionate Explosive Active Anabolism for 16 days per dose! Geometric Accumulation of Blood Serum 1-TEST and 4-TEST! Site Specific Localized Legends! Superior Pharmacokinetics with VPX PolyLipid Delivery

PolyLipid Liposomal Structures Containing 1-TEST & 4-Test Cypionate are dispersed through out the blood in 60 sec. and avoid 1St pass liver degradation! PolyLipid Spheres disperse the active Test Cypionates for up to 20 hours! Pro-Steroid Cypionates stay active for 16 days! These Phamodynamic Characteristics Unlock the Mystery to Uncontrolled Growth! 4-Test™ Cypionate

More Effective than Old-School Test Cypionate and Delivers Fat Free Mass on Demand! For use only by healthy males age 21 or above.

Liposomes are vesicles composed of concentric phospholipid bilayers and used medically to deliver drugs into the body.

World Class Nutrition Supplements has all your Body Building and dieting needs!

4-Test™ Cypionate Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1cc Servings per Vial: 20

4-Test (4-androstene-3, 17 Cypionate ester) 200mg

Additional Ingredients: Lipoject Technologies Proprietary Polylipid, Liposomal Delivery Matrix, Oat Oil, Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Polyethylene sorbitan monooleate

Dietary Supplement 4000mg (20ml)

AnimalLifter

Awards
glad i can provide some comedy for you. But seriously is it even worth it if i'm only going to use it oraly?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not unless you plan on drinking a bottle every day or 2, remember intra-muscular bio-availability is pretty much 100%, taking it orally will mean that almost all of the test will be destroyed, before it exerts its effect. Get some syringes, and do it right, or don't do it at all.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is an oral it's not intended to be injected.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^^ What do you mean it's an oral???? It says right in his post that it is suspended in OIL and has BENZYL ALCOHOL, it's meant to be injected.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^ It'd be better than drinking it, you could probably crash the solution and then, put the powder into a trans carrier, the problem is that the cypionate ester is really to large to get into the bloodstream through the skin... Injection is really the only practical solution.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
^^^^ What do you mean it's an oral???? It says right in his post that it is suspended in OIL and has BENZYL ALCOHOL, it's meant to be injected.

4-test cypionate by VPX. google it it's an oral was around in 2002. It is not meant to be injected. Be careful with the advice you give out.

AnimalLifter

Awards
It is made to inject as stated above.

If its not worthwhile to use orally i probably won't use it at all. I'm only halfway sure i even want to do a PH cycle again let alone an injectable.

Ive got 3 bottle of 1-test and 2 bottles of the 4-test. if none of my friends want them i'll probably just toss them.

Thanks for the input.

AnimalLifter

Awards
4-test cypionate by VPX. google it it's an oral was around in 2002. It is not meant to be injected. Be careful with the advice you give out.
It was sold as an oral. But was intended for injection. A friend of mine at the time owned a supp store and called up VPX at the time to verify. It comes in a sealed sterile oil solution. The little vial it comes in even has a membrane on the top all ready to be used with a needle. If you google it you will finde numerous accounts of it being used as an injectable as well.

I just wanted to know if it was worthwhile to acutally use it as an oral (how it was sold). I don't have any intentions of injecting it.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Dude you crack me up man, I stated that it was suspended in oil and had benzyl alcohol, but you still think it was actually intended to be ingested orally? It was advertised as an oral for legal reasons, but was intended to injected. Just like research chems are advertised for research use only, but are so often used by humans, also alot like synthol which states on the bottle that it is supposed to rubbed onto your body to make it look shiny and nice, but as you know it's actually meant to be injected to enlarge your muscle. I appreciate your concern for my giving out bad advice, but I think I know what i'm talking about. :)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately you'll probably be wasteing your time taking it orally, sorry for the bad news dude. I would keep it around, you never know what you'll be doing in a year or 2, maybe you'll be up for injecting. Just keep it somewhere out of the sun, cool, and dark.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The product was made to use orally i just re assured myself by using google. can you inject it? sure go ahead it's your body not mine. I highly suggest that you don't though. The product was made to be bioavailable when taken orally. so it should be used that way.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude you crack me up man, I stated that it was suspended in oil and had benzyl alcohol, but you still think it was actually intended to be ingested orally? It was advertised as an oral for legal reasons, but was intended to injected. Just like research chems are advertised for research use only, but are so often used by humans, also alot like synthol which states on the bottle that it is supposed to rubbed onto your body to make it look shiny and nice, but as you know it's actually meant to be injected to enlarge your muscle. I appreciate your concern for my giving out bad advice, but I think I know what i'm talking about. :)

Have you ever run this product before?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately you'll probably be wasteing your time taking it orally, sorry for the bad news dude. I would keep it around, you never know what you'll be doing in a year or 2, maybe you'll be up for injecting. Just keep it somewhere out of the sun, cool, and dark.

Phucking moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. IT IS NOT MEANT TO BE INJECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT USES VPX'S LIPOSOMAL DELIVERY METHOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....MAYBE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYONE THAT HAS USE VPX'S PRO-HORMONES, MAYBE YOU WERE TOO YOUNG WHEN THEY WERE LEGAL.

DON'T INJECT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Additional Ingredients: Lipoject Technologies Proprietary Polylipid, Liposomal Delivery Matrix, Oat Oil, Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Polyethylene sorbitan monooleate

It's made to be used orally. Do what u will though just trying to help. It's like injecting dbol...why would you inject something that is made to be taken orally?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
All of these products that were suspended in oil with a screw on rubber sealed top were made to be injected. It was never explicitly stated that they were packaged for this reason, but that was its purpose. It is a relatively weak product taken orally vs. taken intramuscularly. If you were around back then and you're screaming that its meant to be taken orally, then this was obviously a product that you weren't using when it was around, b/c you'd know better.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
yes there is. But as i stated why inject it? It's made to be used orally, it's not going to work better because you inject it. That's why its a 17aa.
Are you serious?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All of these products that were suspended in oil with a screw on rubber sealed top were made to be injected. It was never explicitly stated that they were packaged for this reason, but that was its purpose. It is a relatively weak product taken orally vs. taken intramuscularly. If you were around back then and you're screaming that its meant to be taken orally, then this was obviously a product that you weren't using when it was around, b/c you'd know better.
I never used it i was too young at the time i think i was 19 when it was out. My friends did use it though and no they didn't inject it all took it orally and had some nice results too. when from a 275lb max to a 315lb max. Do you have any king of proof that this was meant to be injected? I'm not trying to be smart ass or anything but It would be interesting to see something on this. I can see a company making it look like it should be injected as a marketing scheme. sell it in a bottle with a rubber sealed top, it's legal and needles are legal to buy so people think a company got away with selling legal injectable steroids. The matrix the used to make it orally biovailable makes me think it was made for oral use but people decided it looked like they can inject it so they tried and walked around with an extremly painful ass for 6 or so weeks.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Phucking moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. IT IS NOT MEANT TO BE INJECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT USES VPX'S LIPOSOMAL DELIVERY METHOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....MAYBE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYONE THAT HAS USE VPX'S PRO-HORMONES, MAYBE YOU WERE TOO YOUNG WHEN THEY WERE LEGAL.

DON'T INJECT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaah!!!! Oh I think your water just broke.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you serious?
About injectable dbol? i have seen threads where people have made it before so i guess yes i am serious. I've never seen it sold before only seen threads on home brews.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It was a marketing thing to package their products like that. I was a member of the VPX message board when it first started out. In fact I was a memeber their before I became a member here. So don't try to tell me these products were meant to be injected.....Go ahead and tell the OP to inject it, but he will probally end up in the hospital!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There was injectable d-bol, and it wasn't all homebrew. It was injected in a depot in order to slow uptake into the bloodstream. Thus getting around it's very short halflife, at least that was the idea. It couldn't have been that effective, otherwise we'd be seeing it everywhere.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was a marketing thing to package their products like that. I was a member of the VPX message board when it first started out. In fact I was a memeber their before I became a member here. So don't try to tell me these products were meant to be injected.....Go ahead and tell the OP to inject it, but he will probally end up in the hospital!
Well it sounds like you know more about VPX than me, but i have to say that packaging their products like injectables, when they're not (and also probably not sterile) is crazy. And by the way my gym partner/spotter ran 4-test-cyp. Inject for 6 weeks with great results, obviously no one told him that it was oral...

thewrx

Awards
Someone fell for some bullsh%$t marketing gimick. HAHAHA

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There was injectable d-bol, and it wasn't all homebrew. It was injected in a depot in order to slow uptake into the bloodstream. Thus getting around it's very short halflife, at least that was the idea. It couldn't have been that effective, otherwise we'd be seeing it everywhere.
I didn't know that companies actually made this. All i ever heard of was people trying to make this in there kitchen. do you know the names of any companies that made this?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Someone fell for some bullsh%$t marketing gimick. HAHAHA
A lot of people did. Hopefully no one seriously ****ed them selves up by injecting that ****. From what i've read it was extremly painful. People will do anything though to try to stay "legal". I'd rather take something that has a ton of research behind it rather then injecting some bullshit that comes in a bottle that looks like maybe i can inject it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of people did. Hopefully no one seriously ****ed them selves up by injecting that ****. From what i've read it was extremly painful. People will do anything though to try to stay "legal". I'd rather take something that has a ton of research behind it rather then injecting some bullshit that comes in a bottle that looks like maybe i can inject it.

The same people that purchase SDI Labs products and think they are real steroids!.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my lord people. People here who think that is to be used orally, PLEASE NEVER UTILIZE A ANABOLIC IN YOUR LIFE.

VPX did this a lot when these compounds were available. They had MANY "Pain Free Sterile Orals", but guess what, they were not intended to be taken orally. A supp company cannot market ANYTHING for injection.

A cypionate ester does NOTHING if ingested orally, it would be destroyed in the GI tract... now WHY would you attach it to the compound if it isnt going to do anything.

I dont care what word of the mouth Bro-ology has told you, it is completely incorrect. This is a Injectable. And yes, would be almost completely useless orally.

Guess what all, BA isnt meant to be ingested.

Adams

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
when will people learn? someone please post anything that states this was meant to be injected. if you cannot then please STFU. No brotelligence **** either, thats where people got the idea in the first place.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when will people learn? someone please post anything that states this was meant to be injected. if you cannot then please STFU. No brotelligence **** either, thats where people got the idea in the first place.
BRING ME ANYTHING EVIDENCE OTHER WISE. If you had ANY IDEA about the science behind this stuff, you would realize it would be completely useless in the way you intend. Read up on your chemistry, read about esters, read about 4-test orally available doses.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My God... you all are so misinformed it is hurting my head. PLEASE DO NOT Teach or Lead here... just continue learning.

Adams

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BRING ME ANYTHING EVIDENCE OTHER WISE. If you had ANY IDEA about the science behind this stuff, you would realize it would be completely useless in the way you intend. Read up on your chemistry, read about esters, read about 4-test orally available doses.

Adams

Anyone company can market any product anyway that they want to. They can say it "acts" like a Cypionate ester in their specific delivery system even though it doe not actually have a cypionate ester atached. Doesn't matter, its VPX, and it is one of the many reasons why I dis-like the company. I think you are confusing the science of a real cypionate ester with the product marketing of VPX.....

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Adams
show me something where it says it should be injected. you think just because the chemical makeup has cypionate ester doesn't mean the company didn't make that **** up. It was androstene that's it just a liquid form. look at BSN they put cem3 on there product and theres no such thing. Companies do this to naive people so they can sell there products. show me some evidence that it was meant to be injected and i will stand corrected and I will STFU.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, beat me to it. Great minds think alike.

Stupes

show me something where it says it should be injected. you think just because the chemical makeup has cypionate ester doesn't mean the company didn't make that **** up. It was androstene that's it just a liquid form. look at BSN they put cem3 on there product and theres no such thing. Companies do this to naive people so they can sell there products. show me some evidence that it was meant to be injected and i will stand corrected and I will STFU.
Evidence: It was sold with a rubber stopper and benzyl alcohol. You do the math.

They couldn't legally sell an injectible product as a supplement. So they officially say it is an oral only. Period.

Go to the MD website - No Bull Radio - find the last time Author L. Rea was on - he mentions this period in the supplement world history.

Now is it smart to inject it? I'd say no.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Evidence: It was sold with a rubber stopper and benzyl alcohol. You do the math.

They couldn't legally sell an injectible product as a supplement. So they officially say it is an oral only. Period.

Go to the MD website - No Bull Radio - find the last time Author L. Rea was on - he mentions this period in the supplement world history.

Now is it smart to inject it? I'd say no.
your funny.

Stupes

your funny.

And you're an imbecile. Using the possesive "your" is stating that I own funny. Moron.

Again - listen to the No Bull Radio with Author L. Rea and get educated. You were an 18 year dipsh*t when this was going on so you have no clue. Admit it - and learn.

Stupes

Anyone company can market any product anyway that they want to. They can say it "acts" like a Cypionate ester in their specific delivery system even though it doe not actually have a cypionate ester atached. Doesn't matter, its VPX, and it is one of the many reasons why I dis-like the company. I think you are confusing the science of a real cypionate ester with the product marketing of VPX.....
So you are saying that VPX and others marketed 1-test and 4-test with the cypionate name, put BA in it, and sold it in a rubber stopper in order to make people think it should be used as an injectible, but it was never intended to be used as such. They just wanted to mislead people into injecting it - so they can get infections - and hate the product. (nevermind law suits) Yes - that is marketing genius. Why don't you start a company? What a gimic!

The far out theory of selling an injectible but saying it's an oral for legal purposes is just ridiculous. I know.

Moron.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you are saying that VPX and others marketed 1-test and 4-test with the cypionate name, put BA in it, and sold it in a rubber stopper in order to make people think it should be used as an injectible, but it was never intended to be used as such. They just wanted to mislead people into injecting it - so they can get infections - and hate the product. (nevermind law suits) Yes - that is marketing genius. Why don't you start a company? What a gimic!

The far out theory of selling an injectible but saying it's an oral for legal purposes is just ridiculous. I know.

Moron.

Thats what i was thinking, minus the insults. It just doesn't make sense, to market an oral as an injectable (cause you know everyone wants to inject), leading people to inject, potentially causing serious damage to possible return customers.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on Joey, and T-bone, your argument is baseless, and obviously uneducated.

Your comparing of impact labs product is just down right ridiculous. VPX never claimed their product to be DBol or anything of the like.

In their write up, it claims a 16 day half life, WHICH corresponds to the real cypionate ester perfectly. If ingested, that ester is USELESS. Oh, and being blood dispersed in 60 seconds? Another clue this isnt ingested.

And YES a rubber stop is evidence of a injectable, otherwise it would call A TON of lawsuits for misleading the consumer.

Oh well, I am done. You all can keep on learning nothing, but dont pawn that misinformation on others.

Adams

Stupes

Evidence that SDI labs sells real Winstrol and dbol,
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
VPX said the 4-test was for oral use only just like SDI says this is real d-bol and winni. Only a complete jackass would believe what either officially says. Thank you for proving my point d-bag.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VPX said the 4-test was for oral use only just like SDI says this is real d-bol and winni. Only a complete jackass would believe what either officially says. Thank you for proving my point d-bag.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

You're welcome sweethart!.