First Tren Cycle

gymnut1

Awards
Well, at 49 years old i tried my first 8 week cycle of Tren, been lifting religiously for over 15 years, but wanted to see if i could add some quality beef..all i can say is wow, gained 14 lbs and dropped 1% bf to 6.1%....i have to say i have always been skeptical, but stuff works..just thought i'd share the results...used ACL Tren, and Ultimate Tren from Underground Pharmicuticals..gonna do the 8 weeks off then give another cycle a try...i appreciate all the tips regarding off cycle etc i have read on this site, great place for a first time user of prohormones..

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
oh no.........

put X behind that tren, trenX............ it ruffles a few feathers around here........

sounds like you had good gains,,,,,, good job!

HuskerFan13

Awards
Good to hear! I'm 22yrs old and about to start a Tren Xtreme cycle. Just trying to decide when the best time to start is. I already bought an 8 week supply of ACL Tren Xtreme but now people on here are saying 8 weeks is too long. Do you think 8 weeks was too long for you? What are you doing for PCT? Any other info/advice you could give would be appreciated! Thanks!

gymnut1

Awards
I think 8 weeks was just right for me, the way i saw it was your body goes through different stages while on a cycle, so to not go the full 8 weeks not sure what my results would have been. PCT from Anabolic Extreme and Novedex are my post cycle, took milk thistle throughout, no real side effects, maybe some cramping/spasms, not enough water at times best i can tell was the cause when that happened...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks is a tad long. For a first timer, i recommend 4 weeks.

modest gains with minimal sides and minimal pct can be expected.